420's Bear Goes Perpetual - Multi-Strain - 2015 - Coco & Perlite

Auto VS Photo-Period & Why

• Total voters
ok I need a bowl what a eventful day . New hps systems are home and picked up 2 6" fans from same person for $15 will have to wire a plug onto em should be easy. Will buy things i need to build air scrubber tonight. So much is happening so fast. lets see to update

am switching over to SWICK grow by the time pammy goes into flower in 4 weeks (dambit sue you have created a monster) Am building 2 8x8x8 grow tents out of 3/4 in. PVC and black out plastic, Talked to friend will be moving grow out to his farm by next month have some construction to do before then. Sorry folks feel asleep typing this so it is 6:15 on tues now . The Amnesia popped 3 days ago and the sour kosher is trying to pop ground as we speak. Am getting so excited. well had so much to say yesterday but since i just woke up i need to get coffee and wake N bake

Two 8x8x8' is great!
You will have room to setup a couple of chairs and smoke inside with a buddy while discussing your grow. I don't smoke inside the flower room, but I let the family fishbowl inside the veg room :)

nope no smoking in tents will also be adding ac into the intake air

will reconsider smell may not be a factor soon

ok 9:30 Tues.evening and I need a life break. Lots of negativity today and trying not to bring it into my grow room. Lets start with some questions.
when is a good time to re-pot am thinkig of moving the alchemy into a 5 gal. grow pot instead of the home depot 5 gal bucket. She ( I hope at this point) is 29d
what is a organic cure for Ants?( nasty buggers)
how many plants can you fit in a 5 gal GEO POT
if you plant multiple plants in a pot do they end up sharing root balls?

ok enough questions for now i could fill pages with them.found out today it will cost $100 to build the frame for 1 tent can buy one for that much. Gf and I are probably breaking up but life and the grow goes on. Took some pics I will be posting today
this is the new light
New_Light8.jpg

this is the alchemy at 30 days
Alchemy.jpg

these are the new additions
Sour Kosher 1d
Sour_Kosher.jpg

this is the Amnesia 3d
Amnesia16.jpg

this is getting interesting. the t5 should be here tomorrow according to tracking number. Well gotta go to work will be back tonight

You dont want to plant more than one plant per pot.... Each plant is different and if you had a deficiency on one you couldnt cater to the needs of that plant without effecting the other one.

One plant per pot.

I spray chemical sprays for ants and bugs around my grow before flowering. Chemical sprays will hardly get rid of ants I dont know of any organic solutions...

Also if you alrady have a HID setup with ballast and all, why are you getting t5 lights? You will get better growth with the HID setup. Just buy a $15-20 mH bulb. T5's work great for clones but I wouldnt use them for veg.... Waste of time and money.. Oh and they are HUGE....

Organic ant control:

Mix toothpaste with water and spread it around your doors, windowsills and baseboards. Then remind yourself that ants are the consummate farmers of the planet. Not a bad thing to have around a pot of soil.

Is this because you're farming it out to your friend's place?

Have you checked out this idea for temp odor control? It really works.

Low budget way to get rid of weed odor

Cool link Sue! Although I could never rig up something like this it looks to be a low budget idea and may work! I just recommend a quality carbon filter as I have tried to build one before... It worked half way and what a pain. Its all about what you want! If security doesnt really matter then buy a $35 one. But then why even have one at all? Good luck.

I suggested this one because my impression was that Bearswhowalk was planning to flower them somewhere else and his filtration needs would be minimal. I personally sprung for a good Can 33 carbon filter. Funny thing is, I eliminated my smell but the grower who lives below us didn't, so our apartment smells like his grow.,:laughtwo:

the t5 will work better in my 4x2x7 closet hps to HOT to run cant vent am only in veg stage and will use it for veg when i move and for seeds. Yes I am moving the grow but I will have the only key to the building ( or at least the grow room ), When I shut down lights this morning i noticed the top was turning yellowon the alchemy nuted her a week ago afraid to nute her again till ya'll see her will post pics when she gets out of sleepy time

You should not need any nutes in veg with a soil grow... If you are using nutrients in veg for a soil grow you need to get different soil.

What is the pH of the soil? It could be yellowing if the pH is off and they are not uptaking nitrogen. You still need to have fresh air coming into your grow even with T5 lighting. If there is no fresh air coming in your grow will suffer. Show us some pics!

doing soiless coco and perlite the t5 will cause less heat and have doors open during lights on hps would also sky rocke household light bill
maybe all this makes no sense

I realy didnt expect real life to hit me in the face yesterday. on top of it all i stress fractured my big toe and the bone it connects to

You should not need any nutes in veg with a soil grow...

I did not know this. I grow in living organic soil and haven't paid any real attention to the use and methods of application of chemical nutes, but this surprised me.

I realy didnt expect real life to hit me in the face yesterday. on top of it all i stress fractured my big toe and the bone it connects to

Ouch! Sorry to hear that Bear. Heal quickly. Feet problems can be such a tremendous pain. Do you have any comfrey to make a poultice? Find some, mash up some leaves and apply at least once a day. They don't call it "Knitbone" for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom