5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

More P.O.T.M gifts showed up today. Once again thank you all of you for the support as well as 420mag and all our great sponsors.
20140618_013802.jpg

Here is Monster train and her 5 kids hanging around. I am about to transfer to C vaults in a few min
20140618_001532.jpg
20140618_001543.jpg

I got them all moved into the C Vaults and now curing. It smells really good. Like fresh lemons and fresh cut pine. I wish you all could smell the sweets.

20140618_013847.jpg
20140618_013817.jpg

2 1/2 pounds in Mega vault and about 7oz in the 6 liter. Just about done with video edit and uploading on Y.T

Playing around in the garage to get the lights ready for next grow. I got the two back lights linked together so it should be easy to keep them level. Got rid of all the zip ties and made solid low pro hanging brackets. Now I will be able to sleep better not thinking I am going to walk in and see lights crushing plants. Other then that today I will be doing a full clean out in 5x10 flower tent and getting lights hooked up. I am also going to build the scrog for the right side of room. If I have time I might build the top net for the double scrog to support the huge colas. Until next round of fun you al have a good one and keep it green.

20140618_185440.jpg
20140618_185451.jpg
20140618_185503.jpg

Governmentchz, very nice to speak with you ;)

i completely agree about storing product in plastic containers is a no go. now i feel the same about my water tanks, however i bought a metal garbage can (thinking it would be water proof) tested it outside and it leaked about a gallon over 4 hrs (no bueno) so how do you mix your nutes an store it for that week?

my current setup :
(4) 5gallon plastic Ace Hardware white buckets
(2) Air pump (2 connectors)
(4) airstones
(humboldt county nutes 3-part)

one airstone in each 5 gallon bucket (i only fill the buckets with 17 liters roughly 4.5gallons)

Food safe plastic. It is designed to be safe and not leach plastic particles or toxins into the products stored within them. Pickles that come in 5 gallon containers are a good example of this. I get some from a local hamburger joint. But my local grow store sells 5 gallon black food grade buckets, which I prefer to use.

I'm running hempy buckets, so no premixing, no reservoir topping off, and I'm only growing two plants at a time. Typically, my 2 plants in late veg through flower drink a tad over a quart a day. I try to give them enough, but I prefer them to get slightly dry before I water and have settled on watering/feeding them every other day. I mix a gallon, split it between the two and feed. I draw about 5 gallons into re-purposed gallon milk jugs and a gallon pitcher I mix it in. I measure all my nutes with a 10ml syringe and stir them with a plastic baster bulb I got at the grocer that I also use to empty the drain pan an hour after watering. Alton Brown would be proud.

Food safe plastic. It is designed to be safe and not leach plastic particles or toxins into the products stored within them. Pickles that come in 5 gallon containers are a good example of this. I get some from a local hamburger joint. But my local grow store sells 5 gallon black food grade buckets, which I prefer to use.

while reading this i realised that i have 3 5 gallon buckets sitting by my grow tent filled with Rice and beans.. (being food grade 5 gallon buckets) i now know what im buying on sunday my day off! thank you

I&i

Thank you. Outstanding post. I was going to say the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom