5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

You have done very well, you must be over the moon! are you sticking with those lights ?
I am using the three 144x3 over one plant in my new journal Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder
But I did buy a mars1600 that I have over one plant on the other side of tent. Click on link and check it out

Using the system that I am using I can not link into U tube can you post up your channel name so when I change systems I will view your work. have a good day buddy.

I will try and do more pic and post of my next journal to help with that as well.

It is OK I have found your channel. you posted it on page 5 I think. Just a quick question for you, is it safe for you to be posting it up on U T ?
For me it is as long as the feds do not come knocking. But I look at it this way. If some of us do not do this then many other growers will be miss lead by companies and have a hard time learning some things. I am legal in my state for what I do and do not think feds will wast there time any money to play with me. Until that happens I will keep on sharing what I know and build to help fellow growers.

fantastic and a testament for led growing all the way , guess some nay sayers will have to eat some crow:rocker: i have lost count how many times i have heard it said you cant get big yeilds off led, so how many watts did it take to get your lb+? have a gpw?

Now remember the main thing was extra long veg with one plant. No different then my HPS grows. I used two 144x3 on the Monster train they draw with 120volts 250watts from the wall so two was 500watts not bad at all I might say. Now my new grow has three 144 witch is 750 from the wall and mars witch is 720-750 watts so I should have two huge plants. I hope to see you there as well.

Thank you all for stopping by one last time. I will be closing this journal but before I do here is some candy pic....
20140706_162552.jpg
20140706_162520.jpg
20140706_162505.jpg
20140706_162138.jpg
20140706_162110.jpg
20140706_162041.jpg
20140706_162025.jpg

THAT'S ALL FOLKS THE END.........

fantastic and a testament for led growing all the way , guess some nay sayers will have to eat some crow:rocker: i have lost count how many times i have heard it said you cant get big yeilds off led, so how many watts did it take to get your lb+? have a gpw?

I'm a member on a UK site & the guys who run it think grows like this are done with HPS & LED's only put in for picture purposes. Some people just can't accept the advancement in LED lighting over the last few years has led to them matching & in some cases beating those big hot tubes :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

hey cofinest 500watts for a lb is mighty fine
thats over 1 gpw very efficient the buds look sick as tits frosty!!! you know im all up on your new journ gotta see dat beast rip 2lbs i got a buddy im trying to talk into led he uses 3-4 1k hps lights and scrogs i keep telling him to disregard my yields as of late im not getting what is normal nowadays (my girls got knocked up) he will need to see your result here, i have a sour diesel thats a reveg in a 7 gal smartpot i scrogged her i think she will be a heavy yielder shes been vegged this time about 4 months im gonna use 3 270 watt led lights with uv and ir full spectrum
I'm a member on a UK site & the guys who run it think grows like this are done with HPS & LED's only put in for picture purposes. Some people just can't accept the advancement in LED lighting over the last few years has led to them matching & in some cases beating those big hot tubes :)
thats crazy they would think all led growers are shills, the biggest gpw grow i ever saw was a led an auto from dutch passion i think done in the uk,i love the uk btw even tho im 70% Irish we are all family lol i have seen led beat hps in my own garden on untrained sourdiesel i got an average o 1oz more per plant and it was more potent and more stanky! led is the future and the future is now!

The majority of people on the site think I'm a laughing stock & seem think I'm some sort of spam merchant for LED. I'm just going to do the one grow journal on there to show them my results then leave them to live in the dark ages.

I don't doubt the results of LED being better than HPS, especially since using them. My plants have never looked so happy, I just hope I can keep it that way into flower.

The UK is a great place apart from the people running the place & I'm a big fan of the Irish, you guys get everywhere :)

Hi CO Finest

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD JOB!!! MAN! GREAT Harvest !! :goodjob: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

I am using the three 144x3 over one plant in my new journal Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder
But I did buy a mars1600 that I have over one plant on the other side of tent. Click on link and check it out

For me it is as long as the feds do not come knocking. But I look at it this way. If some of us do not do this then many other growers will be miss lead by companies and have a hard time learning some things. I am legal in my state for what I do and do not think feds will wast there time any money to play with me. Until that happens I will keep on sharing what I know and build to help fellow growers.

Now remember the main thing was extra long veg with one plant. No different then my HPS grows. I used two 144x3 on the Monster train they draw with 120volts 250watts from the wall so two was 500watts not bad at all I might say. Now my new grow has three 144 witch is 750 from the wall and mars witch is 720-750 watts so I should have two huge plants. I hope to see you there as well.

Thank you all for stopping by one last time. I will be closing this journal but before I do here is some candy pic....

THAT'S ALL FOLKS THE END.........

subbed :thumb:
just wondering how you water while its in your tent?

On my setup I have room to go under net and water,trim and clean. I can do a video if you would like to see

Back
Top Bottom