A Small Tribute to a Big Irish Doode

So small of a yield though, KJC. I thought that selfing a plant gave you an exact copy of the mother, but the mother seemed to yield more. I fed the two plants under the 600 watt HPS (taller GDP S1 and Blue Dream) about 1/4 gallon each of a gallon of RO water, 4 tsp. of hydrolyzed fish fertilizer, 2 tsp. of CaMg+, 4 ml. of micros, and 4 ml. of sulfate of potash. The ones under the 600 watt lamp are going yellow in the shade leaves fast.

Thanks SmokeyMcFly. The GDP S1 is browning up quicker than it should, but I see new hairs coming out in a few places. If I remember right, an article I read mentioned that GDP puts some growth on in the last week, but I'm not seeing it here:

0022040.JPG

It's in the front on the left in this whole grow unit pic (the Purple Maroc is behind it):

0012059.JPG

The Purple Maroc is showing a little color. I'm going to water it out with RO water and quit feeding at this point:

0031961.JPG

I fed the GDP S1 the same feeding listed on the previous page (the hydrolyzed fish fertilizer recipe). I'll get up more pics soon.

The GDP S1 under the 600 watt lamp is starting to put on a little size (not much, though):

0031962.JPG
0041838.JPG

I can't get a good pic of the Blue Dream in the corner like that:

0061528.JPG

But everything on it is looking nice and dense like this:

0071433.JPG

Post more pics soon; I need to break something off that BD so I can get me a smell ;)

Those are some beautiful pictures and buds my chimp friend. Those buds look rock hard!

The GDP ones are, but I haven't checked the BD yet. Man that BD is starting to look really nice as far as trichome coverage goes. The Purple Maroc buds look fluffy. I'm gonna chop a cross I did in a day or two (818xGDP); the last seed of that I grew of that had hard nugs too, and this one looks the same. I can't get a pic of it right under the HPS; I swear it looks wet like it has a gloss coat.

This is what I S1'ed (I know I know, needs food and micros) ;)

0101073.JPG

And this is one of the S1s from it:

0051740.JPG

It doesn't look or yield the same. Here's a whole closet pic (that White S1 is in the dark now so there's more room):

0022044.JPG

The Purple Maroc (bud close-ups):

0071436.JPG
0081318.JPG

Seems early for these to look so close to chop. It's only been 6-1/2 to 7 weeks since the first hairs on most of them.

One more from the GDP S1:

0061531.JPG

:)

I think I'm gonna do one more feeding to all four of them and see what happens.

4 gallons of RO water
1 cup of earthworm compost
1 cup of mushroom compost
1 cup of Alaskan forest humus
1 cup of organic compost
1 cup of processed chicken manure 5-3-2
4 Tbsp. of kelp meal 1-0-2
4 Tbsp. of SuperSwell 0-7-0
4 tsp. of unsulfered molasses

and I'll add 4 ml. of micronutrients, 4 ml. of sulfate of potash, and 2 tsp. of CaMg+ when it's finished bubbling.

Grey mold inspection pics :) GDP S1 under the 600 watt HPS (it's starting to get a second bunch of hairs coming out you can see on some of the flowers so bubbling the food was a good call):

0012064.JPG
0022045.JPG
0031966.JPG
0061532.JPG

One of the Blue Dream nugs starting to get brown hairs:

0041842.JPG

Not mold yet and not much longer either :yummy:

Those buds look delicious. I bet that tent smells like heaven :)

Strangely enough there's not much odor at this point with any of them. This just doesn't seem like a carbon copy of the mother; here is that GDP S1 under the 400 watt HPS again:

0022047.JPG
0012066.JPG

Purple Maroc, putting out more new hairs:

0031967.JPG
0041844.JPG

That one's going longer than I expected..... :scratchinghead:

wow that took a while to read. fantastic journal buddy.great grow. i was in stitches laughing on the last few pages when you all were panicking about what you thought was mould... haha so funny .i was sitting here looking at your photos thinking WOW ! LOOK at those snow covered buds. i wanted to lick my screen. you should not be panicking. BUT giving yourself a high five, buddy well done those are what you call beautiful snowy covered buds. great journal. YEAMAN happy days.

Did you top them or anything and how long did you veg after taking the clones before flipping?

No I didn't top any of them; I wish I would have topped the Blue Dream and the Purple Maroc both. All of them are from seed. The GDPs are S1s that I did after I learned how to do selfing from BID's colloidal silver thread. I did a pretty short veg on all of these; I think it was around 6 weeks from seed that I started 12/12. I did take clones but most of them weren't serious cuttings. I put clones right in the mother pots when I cut the bottom branches off them and they grow under 12/12; most of them don't take. I put a GDP clone from the shorter S1 under 24/0 the other day too.

Back
Top Bottom