A Small Tribute to a Big Irish Doode

"Chop day for the Purple Maroc!", said the icky sticky chimp..... :tokin:

0012087.JPG
0022068.JPG
0031982.JPG

Same technique; I'm going to leave most of the buds on the stem to dry:

0041859.JPG
0051757.JPG

I'm smoking a fat doob of White S1, which doesn't seem to have much of a smell or taste to it in the previous doobs I've smoked. I just scraped the scissor hash from this chop and rolled it on my glass rolling tray about 1-1/4" long and 1/16" thick, picking up the kief on the tray as I rolled it thinner. Man I can't wait to burn some of this; it's making this joint taste like fruity hash :) Post more pics soon!

This Blue Dream is going to be one of the best yielding plants I've done yet, despite the Mg deficiency and the fact that I quit feeding it too soon. Here's a pic of the nugs on the main stem, even though the pic doesn't do it any justice; the frost is unreal and you can't really see it here (I've been having a lot of luck with good trich coverage on my plants lately):

0012088.JPG

Pretty soon. :)

This Blue Dream is going to be one of the best yielding plants I've done yet, despite the Mg deficiency and the fact that I quit feeding it too soon. Here's a pic of the nugs on the main stem, even though the pic doesn't do it any justice; the frost is unreal and you can't really see it here (I've been having a lot of luck with good trich coverage on my plants lately):

Pretty soon. :)

Yes you have! Sheesh, whatever you've been doing, keep it up - it works!

I have a bag of Chickedy-Do-Do ? in the garage - Doc liked it before he found high brix. It's better than most manures. :thumb:

You're really getting some dense trichs - nice!

That's the same brand I use, Graytail. Thanks, KJC I'll do a summary on both the GDP S1s today. The smaller GDP S1 yielded .55 oz. after smoking one fat doob, about what I thought it would. The larger GDP S1 will weigh more, but it wasn't dry enough to jar up yesterday.

Thanks STOP I'm like :thedoubletake: I just got done that weighed out at 2.15 oz. :tokin:
I can't wait to see what that Purple Maroc weighs in at, but I don't think either of these is going to top the Blue Dream out. It's still a bit wet yet to jar up. I think I'm gonna let the BD yellow up to the end in the soil instead of the usual chopping. It should do that within a few days.

I jarred up the Purple Maroc today. It weighed out lower than I expected but that just tells you that it isn't how big the buds are, it's how dense they are. A total of 1.25 ounces exactly and here's a few pics before I started cutting the nugs off the stems:

0031989.JPG
0041864.JPG
0051762.JPG

A nice sweet, hashy smell just like the finger hash :) I run out of wraps so I can't give a smoke report as of yet but I burnt me a bongload and it tasted a bit earthy or musky. That Blue Dream is next :)

Blue Dream gets the chop! :)

0012097.JPG

Biggest main cola I've ever grown, that's for sure. And hard nugs too, just like the GDP S1s. Smell is almost totally blueberry with a little skunkiness to it. I'll post some dry pics of it all and summaries before I close this journal, which I don't want to for a number of reasons but have to.

Nice! Can't wait to hear how she smokes. How many weeks from flip did you let her go for? Mine is in the middle of week 4 now and is flippin huge :)

I put this plant in the dark 78 days after I switched the timer to 12/12, and it could have gone a few days longer, really. I can't wait to see how it smokes, either. It's the only Sativa dominant strain I have to smoke. :)

Thanks, KJC; here's a summary :)

All of the plants in this had a very short vegetation period (34 days from seed). Of the seven original plants, the two Purple #1s and a Purple Maroc hermied about halfway through flower. That left the following plants:

Grand Daddy Purple S1 (smaller pheno)

0041872.JPG

harvested after 70 days of 12/12
.55 oz. under a 400 watt HPS
Low yielding; skunky smelling and a really good buzz to it. As it cures, the grape musk smell and taste is coming out more.

Grand Daddy Purple (taller pheno)

0031997.JPG

harvested after 71 days of 12/12
2.15 oz. under a 600 watt HPS
Decent yield, more hashy smelling than skunky; the grape smell in this one comes out with age too and it's a better buzz than the lower yielder.

Purple Maroc

0022082.JPG

Harvested after 72 days of 12/12
1.25 oz. under a 400 watt HPS
Okay yield; sweet, fruitlike hash smell. A good buzz, but not all that impressive. It didn't purp up much either.

Blue Dream

0012107.JPG

harvested after 79 days of 12/12
2.40 oz. under a 600 watt HPS.
I'll finish this journal off with a smoke report for the Blue Dream later today or tomorrow. :)

Those are NOTM contenders!

Get out the good camera! :cheesygrinsmiley: Or hey, invite Buckshot over to take pics ... :laughtwo:

Gawd, you take stunning pics, Buckshot. :circle-of-love:

Those are NOTM contenders!

Get out the good camera! :cheesygrinsmiley: Or hey, invite Buckshot over to take pics ... :laughtwo:

Gawd, you take stunning pics, Buckshot. :circle-of-love:

I will take pictures of anyones nugs for free, just pack up your finest bud per harvest and send it my way and a week later you will have your pics and I will be :lot-o-toke: :cough: :popcorn: :rofl: :thumb:

Edit just in case it's not obvious i'm just kidding, not trying to break the rules :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom