AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

IMG_052616.jpg
IMG_052517.jpg
IMG_052414.jpg
IMG_052216.jpg
IMG_052310.jpg

i see a lot of growers talking bout a 16/8 light schedule in veg, but we where started with the 24/0 by local growers, and as far as i can tell it works great, as our ladies responded as we hoped they would, and if a 16/8 causes them to grow bigger, .... well the ladies are as large as our room can allow , we had to bend 3 of the larger plants to keep them out of the lights

subscribed. your plants would grow better with a 18/6 lighting schedule. I read a thread on lighting schedule versus root growth and plants grown under 16/8 grew the longest roots, 18/6 was not tested. I was made aware of a study of lighting schedule versus plant growth and plants grown with at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most.

SO I WHENT TO FEED THE LADYS , and found a bunch for the lower leaves turning yellow - wtf!!! so im searching and searching to find what nutrient deficiency is causing this - im using heavy 16 - full line...
what i discovered is, the sales person that sold me the heave 16 did not say anything about a new concentrated "prime", and gave me a feeding schedule - card for the old set up, so i have been using 5x to much prime in my feeding,
so now i have a nute lock, i did a heavy flush with straight water/ ph'd , and will wait a couple of days before resuming the correct feeding schedule ...
i hope no real damage has been done,
ANY INPUT IS , AS ALWAYS WELCOME

Back
Top Bottom