Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

Well hope he makes it big but I love the guitar work. I like lyrics that is sort of like that just a bit easier to understand. Devildriver is sort of like that style but its easier to understand. Mushroomhead has segments like that.

Where did you get it from? (Chocolate kush) also, I am in Northern europe aswell, where do you order your seeds from? I find ordering from Netherlands is expensive as all hell, I dont mind the price, but I am thinkin I might be doing it wrong lol...Either way Chocolate kush will be gettin ordered for sure as well as some O.g kush...Anyone recommend anything that is pure awsome?

Hi Cannabomb!

The chocolate is from OO seeds and I buy all my seeds at original sensible seed(they give a lot of freebies). The plants I'm doing now are all different, just to try out a lot and then find my favorites. And there's one inside and one outside that really surprises me... The one inside is kalashnikova from greenhouse. Dude that lady is awesome. Almost killed her three times, but she's the one with the thickest buds and most wonderful smell;) And the thc levels on that one are over the roof! The plant that really kicks ass outside, is Fruity Chronic Juice from delicious seeds! She really explodes in growing and she's smelling awesome although she's not even in flower yet. Can't remember who from this forum, but someone in here told me, that this plant is supposed to be one of the most well tasting smokes around!? And with the amount of potential buds on that girl... ;)
So... What I will do next time is.... Chocolate kush, fruity chronic juice and kalashnikova;) But if you are a sativa lover, you should be looking for something else:) These three strains are all couch lockers;) Two other really powerful and big yielding strains are K-train and chemdog:) But they'll grow big dude! Really needs space OR hardcore scrog:)
Have a nice day:)

Oh by the way... I've tried the white rhino from greenhouse as well, and those are really killer plants! Rock hard nuggets and filled with ice, BUT... They have been the ones, that really gave me several headaches! They stress up easily and curls and twists their leafs. So... Nice plant but a bit difficult to grow;)

Awsome thanks alot Kjell, so im new to ordering seeds, and have only done it once, do you go through 420 mag sponsers or just find them on google? I see alot of seed companys but I like to go with the ones I can find good reviews and success storys, sensible seeds sounds good, I dont mind sativa or indica but they cant get to big... 50-60cm max but I will only veg for 2-3 weeks and lst the hell outta them, im also looking for short flowering times ideally under 60 days.. Thanks alot for the recommendations much appreciated!!

Awsome thanks alot Kjell, so im new to ordering seeds, and have only done it once, do you go through 420 mag sponsers or just find them on google? I see alot of seed companys but I like to go with the ones I can find good reviews and success storys, sensible seeds sounds good, I dont mind sativa or indica but they cant get to big... 50-60cm max but I will only veg for 2-3 weeks and lst the hell outta them, im also looking for short flowering times ideally under 60 days.. Thanks alot for the recommendations much appreciated!!

I just found the bank on google:) All of mine plants right now have a 9 weeks flowering period. Have you considered to go for auto's? They do not yield that good, but they are indeed fast;) By wanting less than 60 days of flowering, you cut off many superb strains. I wouldn't care for the last week (56 or 63 days, what's the different?) I mean... You spend a lot of time and light anyway... So find the strains you find most interesting and go for them;)
I had the same idea as you when i started... Small and super fast plants! Put them into flower to soon and all that... But I've changed direction;) Don't try to "win" 2 weeks in veg.! You'll be surprised by how much final yield that means!!! And regarding to height... You can control them extremely much by LST, defoliate, topping, scrog etc.!
Hope you find a good plan and makes the hell of a grow;)

What bands do you listen to? I'm always looking to expand my horizons. Dude I used to get most of my clothes from hot topic because they USED to have amazing clothes with beautiful embroidery on them that was like wearing art. Now its all skinny jeans or super skinny jeans. Now im not fat but according to the government standards I would be and I could stand to lose 20 pounds for sure but even hot topics xl shirts are made skinny and it didnt fit.I have a 60 inch back and none of their shirts would of fit. My point I suppose has nothing to do with this since we are on music but I guess it was a side story.

A lot of their music shirts I didnt recognize the bands. I was going to ask the store clerk for paper and pen to write the names down but I thought that might be a unusual request so I didnt ask. I will give you a list of what I listen to in the rock/metal genres and then you add on that would be great so hmm here it goes in no particular order.

Godsmack,Korn,Disturbed,Mudvayne,Coal chamber,Static x,System of a down,Nine inch nails,Rob zombie,spineshank,Devildriver,Theory of a deadman,Red hot chili peppers. There probably is more but this gives a idea. Thanks man

Haha i love all your little sidestorys :)
i'll try and make a decent list of the bands i remember ;)

Some must listens: Gojira, Mastodon, Queens of the Stoneage, Dizzy mizz lizzy (the band), trepalium, Lamb of God, AlterBridge,
Them Crooked vultures, Meshuggah, Tool (obviosly), Iron Maiden, Pantera, D-A-D, Tim Christensen (thats more soft, but still some great rock songs in there) Pink Floyd...

Thats all i can remember right now, hopefully theres some new ones in there for you bro :thumb:

For you guys who have experimented with these TOP Led's would you suggest the Mars2 1200watt x 4 in an 8ft room to be making some good flower? I was thinking of mixing up two Mars2 1200watt LED with 2 1000 watt Super HPS air cooled lights. What do you guys think?

I'd go with the mars's as hp is more costy etc and i suspect the mars to be more powerfull :)

Famous NZ artist: Lorde, ha! Own it.

NZ artist? :)

Haha i love all your little sidestorys :)
i'll try and make a decent list of the bands i remember ;)

Some must listens: Gojira, Mastodon, Queens of the Stoneage, Dizzy mizz lizzy (the band), trepalium, Lamb of God, AlterBridge,
Them Crooked vultures, Meshuggah, Tool (obviosly), Iron Maiden, Pantera, D-A-D, Tim Christensen (thats more soft, but still some great rock songs in there) Pink Floyd...

Thats all i can remember right now, hopefully theres some new ones in there for you bro :thumb:

I'd go with the mars's as hp is more costy etc and i suspect the mars to be more powerfull :)

NZ artist? :)

Yeah lots of people say they like my sidewstories and so I was thinking of making a offtopic forum with a ton in there about my navy experience and interesting ones from my childhood things like that but would anyone really care to much? I dont want to waste my time or anyone elses. Id also include stories from my time as a homeless dude. What do you think? Should I?

Also yes there are new ones. I heard of most of them or currently listen to or have listened to and decided I didnt like it much but I may give them a new try. Ive been known to dislike music go back to it later and then enjoy it. Incubus,Korn,System of a down to name just a few that I reversed my decision on. I will go to youtube now to give a listen. I heard of lamb of god a lot but now I will finally go listen. Have you ever heard of stuck mojo or rob halford? Those are other groups I heard of but never went to listen. Politics take up most of my time and my baby daughter takes up a lot of time because she has downs syndrome and so I give her tons of attention.

Yeah lots of people say they like my sidewstories and so I was thinking of making a offtopic forum with a ton in there about my navy experience and interesting ones from my childhood things like that but would anyone really care to much? I dont want to waste my time or anyone elses. Id also include stories from my time as a homeless dude. What do you think? Should I?

For a time like right now, when theres no more journals to check through and no more replies to reply to, i'd love to have somewhere to go and read man ;) i think you should go ahead and share all that stuff bro.. i'd like to hear about your time in the navy.

Also yes there are new ones. I heard of most of them or currently listen to or have listened to and decided I didnt like it much but I may give them a new try. Ive been known to dislike music go back to it later and then enjoy it. Incubus,Korn,System of a down to name just a few that I reversed my decision on. I will go to youtube now to give a listen. I heard of lamb of god a lot but now I will finally go listen. Have you ever heard of stuck mojo or rob halford? Those are other groups I heard of but never went to listen. Politics take up most of my time and my baby daughter takes up a lot of time because she has downs syndrome and so I give her tons of attention.

Lol i know the feeling too well.. The first band i mentioned Gojira.. at first i thought it was shit because of the vocals, that i didnt understand.. After getting a little used to it i started understanding the lyrics despite the yelling :) and by now Gojira is the best band in the world bro :)
It happened somewhat the same way with Lamb Of God or Mastodon lol..
Mastodon i had heard live once and figured that those guys sucked.. then couple years later i happen to stumble in on a concert of theirs on a festival and seriusly that concert was freaking magic man.. Loved them ever since :p
I dont understand how you can listen so little to music though, it's my lifeblood man :)

Well I of course love music but I listen to 5 hours of politics a day on average plus research on gmo,vaccines,9/11,manmade global warming hoax things of that nature. So when I come across individuals who feel they can debate me on these issues I can take them to task. Then there is the nfl which is the only sport I care about. I decided to go to the navy instead of pursue a football or even baseball scholarship I was pretty good but my aunt had convinced me I had to leave or id be nothing and various family pressures and so I left at 19 naive to the world and thinking everyone would be my friend if I was nice enough. I was very wrong but anyways, if you think its a good idea I will start a smokerjoe corner in off topic when I wake up with my stories.

Well I of course love music but I listen to 5 hours of politics a day on average plus research on gmo,vaccines,9/11,manmade global warming hoax things of that nature. So when I come across individuals who feel they can debate me on these issues I can take them to task. Then there is the nfl which is the only sport I care about. I decided to go to the navy instead of pursue a football or even baseball scholarship I was pretty good but my aunt had convinced me I had to leave or id be nothing and various family pressures and so I left at 19 naive to the world and thinking everyone would be my friend if I was nice enough. I was very wrong but anyways, if you think its a good idea I will start a smokerjoe corner in off topic when I wake up with my stories.

hehe i find that researching that stuff sometimes make you a little crazy :) I used to be into all that alot as well, and obviosly still am at some point because all these fucked up things concern me, but hey im a little guy in a big world, i cant change all its problems anyway, so why bother my little brain with them hehe..
Do it man, although i wont be around for the first week.. going to france today ;)

Sooo today i'm leaving for france!!

Wont be posting for a full week!

So thought i'd tell you that the 4 biggest girls are being picked up on sunday, by a good friend, who as i told you guys will finnish these ladies off. He'll also take care of my two seedlings who are going to be my priceplants so, glad i got a confident buddy to help me out on that ;) Hopefully we'll get some pictures of the 4 ladies durring the rest of their days, so dont worry.. you'll see that chocolate kush in full action :)

Anyway heres a couple of pics of the room.. forgot about taking pictures while having the girls out, so i got lazy.. sorry bout that :)

IMG_223213.JPG
IMG_223312.JPG

I honestly cant remember what date im home again LOL but it's around a week.
So hope you all enjoy yourselves and take good care while im gone ;) :thumb:

C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E :circle-of-love: K.U.S.H Please keep this plant updated to finish I cannot wait to see what it does, then we meet in france and party =) have a safe trip Away be careful with your smoke!!

Hello there:) Harvest time;)!!!

Here's a few pics from the harvest today;) As i promised AWAY.

It's my first grow and it's five small plants:) The result was 245 g trim and 320 g of buds:) So guess i'm in for about 100 dried;) Not much, i know, but all the rookie mistakes and etc in mind, i'm happy with result;)

IMG_106515.jpg
IMG_106317.jpg
IMG_106124.jpg
IMG_106213.jpg

And here's the "final cut"... Ladyburn 1974 to the left, white rhino to the right and kalashnikova in the middle. Kalashnikova was the one with lowest weight of trim but at the same time the highest weight of buds!
IMG_106620.jpg

Hope you all enjoy;) I know i will;) Take care everybody;)

Back
Top Bottom