B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 plant,1 light A Love Affair (blue dream/marsII400)

i have used glr on eveything for a couple years now until the testing phase started with the i-gro loghts and grudgingly did 18/6 for the veg period i dont like it as well and the plants seem stressed but im done with it and will be going back to glr in fact the kids vegging now under the budmaster are glr now:rocker:

i think the reason alot of ppl dont use glr is old habits die hard,as well as some ppl have blamed glr for problems that had nothing to do with it, . its not as un natural as 18/6 or god forbid 24/0 see no where on earth where cannabis grows naturally does the sun shine for 18 hours straight that hour of light is a safeguard to make sure the floral hormone is low enough that they dont flower, but in nature there is alot more ambient light from the moon, stars, etc than a pitch black tent/room, let me put up another article that explains it in greater detail

Good read..Something to think about
:thumb:

You always have good information :) So I thought I would pop in and see whats happening :high-five:

Hey Bid the info on the camg was great! If I could give you reps I would Sir.

The 420 is a wonderful community I am a refugee ....LOL..
:circle-of-love:

did you get tired of the hostility of other forums and seek out sanctuary? this was my first and only forum after seeing the nasty tempers and derogatory comments and attitudes ran me off lol

This is my first, and only forum.

I read, and still read others, and know exactly what you're talking about.

Nothing but drama, and bad language.

Troll's flaming threads with hydro vs organic, and such just going on, and on forever.

did you get tired of the hostility of other forums and seek out sanctuary? this was my first and only forum after seeing the nasty tempers and derogatory comments and attitudes ran me off lol

The other sits were potty mouthed.. Rude and no one really wanted to help anyone. So, to me the advice was no better than their mentality level. :loopy:

This is my first, and only forum.

I read, and still read others, and know exactly what you're talking about.

Nothing but drama, and bad language.

Troll's flaming threads with hydro vs organic, and such just going on, and on forever.

Yep if I wanted to read that type of stuff I could listen to my kids fight and argue with each other. :) They are 25 and 23 and it still makes my head hurt... I tell my grand kids my ears are bleeding and my eyes are going to fall out.... One of these days my grandson will ask me " I want to see grandma." ..LOL I just know it!!! Then I will have to come up with something new :)

This is a very well behaved Forum. Definitely nice hanging out here learning from fellow lovers of fine cannabis.

The only other forum I give time to is Fuck Combustion. A lot of good people over there, also. Any drama there is quashed pretty quick. Some of the drama idiots don't even know why they get banned, thinking all the Forums are the same.

Yep if I wanted to read that type of stuff I could listen to my kids fight and argue with each other. :) They are 25 and 23 and it still makes my head hurt... I tell my grand kids my ears are bleeding and my eyes are going to fall out.... One of these days my grandson will ask me " I want to see grandma." ..LOL I just know it!!! Then I will have to come up with something new :)
BUHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats too funny i dont think i will ever hear the word grandpa,gotta have kids first, all mine are adopted , i chose to not breed, but im everyones dad lol so many sperm doners without being fathers i just raise them ,so they have what i never did, a dad. i always teach manners and how to be considerate,so lacking in youngster today, they are so smart with a little input on behavior they can go far,3 of my adopted kids are masters degree holding bits of awesomeness! makes me so proud, my mom always says i changed my name mom is gone suppose you could modify that and use it :rocker:
This is a very well behaved Forum. Definitely nice hanging out here learning from fellow lovers of fine cannabis.

The only other forum I give time to is Fuck Combustion. A lot of good people over there, also. Any drama there is quashed pretty quick. Some of the drama idiots don't even know why they get banned, thinking all the Forums are the same.
i'll have to look thats um a colorful name...:nomo:

LOL... It never clicks that other peoples eyes are bleeding.. I really like the 420 community. they helped me so much and never treated me like an idiot even when I have stuck my foot in my own mouth. :) And that happens a lot :)

BUHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats too funny i dont think i will ever hear the word grandpa,gotta have kids first, all mine are adopted , i chose to not breed, but im everyones dad lol so many sperm doners without being fathers i just raise them ,so they have what i never did, a dad. i always teach manners and how to be considerate,so lacking in youngster today, they are so smart with a little input on behavior they can go far,3 of my adopted kids are masters degree holding bits of awesomeness! makes me so proud, my mom always says i changed my name mom is gone suppose you could modify that and use it :rocker:
i'll have to look thats um a colorful name...:nomo:

Your 'kids' are blessed to have someone like you to care, and love them.

Regarding GLR, the only reason I'm not running it right now is I haven't figured out how to program my f'n timer for more than a single, straightforward program. I feel the urge to do it though which poses a question...What might it harm to change in the middle of a grow?

LOL... It never clicks that other peoples eyes are bleeding.. I really like the 420 community. they helped me so much and never treated me like an idiot even when I have stuck my foot in my own mouth. :) And that happens a lot :)
lol some days i thing im bleeding from every pore!! 420mag is my fbook,tweeter,instalame all rolled into one i despise shallow social media i have always been a "forum-head" the ppl are real and generally very intelligent unlike social media giants that hold the users hand and track every word, forum ppl say the most intelligent things behind a screen name,but ppl on fbook tell you about their last dump or trimming nose hairs with their real names?? wtf? tmi tmi eyes and ears bleed everytime i log on :rofl:
Your 'kids' are blessed to have someone like you to care, and love them.
indded they are a blessing to me sometimes they would argue with you (politely) and say im a hard ass :rofl:

Regarding GLR, the only reason I'm not running it right now is I haven't figured out how to program my f'n timer for more than a single, straightforward program. I feel the urge to do it though which poses a question...What might it harm to change in the middle of a grow?
i did it and i saw no ill effects i say jump on board they will likely thank you for giving them the extra root time i cant imagine anything liking to nap more than a plant!!lmao

ok so i dont really want to start another journal just yet so im gonna post the veg pics of the kids under the budmaster at least till the hit flower, heres the sour diesel#2 reveg,the ogkush,bubba og,pink salad and royal bluematic autos oh and some blue dream clones im giving away all but one of,
DSCF25124.JPG
DSCF25113.JPG
DSCF25102.JPG
DSCF25094.JPG

Back
Top Bottom