B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 plant,1 light A Love Affair (blue dream/marsII400)

Happy 420 BID! :)

0021767.JPG

BID, They say that PGR product is made with seaweed...but... what is the ingredient they derive? I would request a list of all ingredients. PGR's have been found to be toxic when combusted. Stay Safe

I asked this same question, also concerned about PGR's. The Lab did not respond to my calls or emails, however Docbud did assure me that it is all natural ingredients and none of the toxic pgr's are present. I still too would also like to see a label or MSDS but the company failed to respond 2x to me.

Happy 420 BID! :)

0021767.JPG

A very Happy 420 to you also, you've got your work cut out for yourself.;)

BIDDDDDD!!! I have been lurking for a very long time in many of your journals....and I must now make my presence know....! First....what a Ph#k#n Awesome handle....Big Irish Doode.....it kills me every time I log on!!!

I have been following you as well as Icemud in particular surrounding these Mars II....I just purchased 4 x 700W mars II Bloom only!! I am hoping they will do me Justice...!!! Especially after watching your runs...tell....me I'll be ok....lmao!!

I do also see you are making a journal with I-grow....but I think you have stated that you haven't made a full run.....beginning to end with them so you will not compare to other leds yet.....????!!! Do I have that correct....??

Also...I purchased the Bloom only spectrum.....have you made a run with any bloom only spectrum LEDS yet???? Would you expect a greater yield vs dual spectrum....as you are not wasting room on non red lights....during Flower...??? just curious on what you think!

Keep up the great work with these journals......and I am officially subscribed....!!

Back
Top Bottom