Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-Dirt

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

Good day my friend and Frosty nugs to you!

Good weed to you, LA! I hope all is well with your girls, I'll have to check on them :circle-of-love:

Got any photos ???

Of course, there was some stripping going on! Good weed to you, may all your nugs be dense!

This is how they looked about an hour or so after their trim, notice the droop. It was almost observable in real time. The plants reduced the turgidity to it's leaf fingers, and let them hang.
IMAG3405.jpg

These were the girls, after being stripped, and given their nap. The droop is gone. They got trimmed right before lights out this morning, and this is them at 8pm or so. They were fed two days ago with a 50/50 mix grow/bloom. Both showed sex 1-2 days later. Both are now showing pistols at nodes. It was time, they asked for it, and they've already recovered. The plant structure is not ideal for yield, but I wanted to keep them rather thin and tall, as there need to be room for the main attraction, Liberty Haze in the 5gal. She just got topped today too.

IMAG3428.jpg
IMAG3414.jpg
IMAG3417.jpg
IMAG3423.jpg
IMAG3429.jpg

The topped LH before.
IMAG3409.jpg

IMAG3408.jpg

After
IMAG3431.jpg

I really can't wait to have a full tent of flowering girls. So fulfilling.
Peace, love and nugs!

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

Had to take the lady away for a little RnR, so we took a trip for 5 days. I had the MIL come and water the big girl only, as I thought the others would be fine with a 5 day wait for water, if I fed them heavy before leaving. That was partially true. The GLPs were a bit dried out, but they didn't seem to mind much. There are a two leafs that look unhealthy, not sure what that is. Will follow up with photos.

GLPs are a touch over 20'' and are stretching. Pistols are prevalent. She's been 12/12 for a few days, but she's now flowering. Fed with 75/25 Bloom:Grow nutes, Root Innoc, and Floralicious+ They were left for 5 days without any love, and there were a pair of lower leafs that look like they show a def.

IMAG3666.jpg
IMAG3665.jpg
IMAG3663.jpg

Leaf, defic?

IMAG3633.jpg

Topped Liberty Haze. She's doing OK, starting to branch up a bit. She's about 12" here. First Sat dom from seed, so this is all new to me. I think I just need to keep this one a bit wet. The Lucy is at the rear of the last pic. She's very slow, and maybe stunted. She's about 10'' at a month, that's pretty short. I'll keep her going and see what happens.

IMAG3675.jpg
IMAG3632.jpg

Those GLP's are sexy plants, and that sativa wants to put out. Lucky man :;):

Like always I'm loving that sativa vary nice man +reps!

Thanks bro! I hope to have learned a thing or two from her, that I can use on the Liberty Haze, which is starting to come to life.
I don't know how she will want to go, but I'm going see if the topping in veg, will bush out the bottom a bit, and give me two long main colas, with tighter node spacing, like the upper part of the sativa above.

LH in the 5 gal smartie. She wants water often, and her leaves are getting huge for only being 14 inches or so tall. She takes nutes well, although I try to err on the side of underfert, rather than overfert.

IMAG3680.jpg

Here's another where you can see the Lucy also starting to look more active.

IMAG3678.jpg

LH is now 14", hoping to get another week of veg, she goes to flower at 18''. I can deal with a good bit of vertical growth, but sideways is going to be tight. This will be fun soon. I'll be cramming all (4) into a 40x40....there will be five in there until the old sativa is done.

yeah, that sativa needs to finish. I can keep the LH in veg for a couple/few more days, but she's ready to roll, and I need the space as you can see. The GLPs are going bonkers. They are 23" and 26" now.

IMAG3695.jpg
IMAG3694.jpg
IMAG3693.jpg

Although slow, I'm really liking the LH.

IMAG3689.jpg

Don't know if you mentioned this yet but how do you like your nute schedule, particularly the GH FloraNova Grow and Bloom. I recently received these as free samples and I've been wanting to try the Floralicious and KoolBloom liquid and solid for an upcoming grow. Have you had experience with other nute lines you can compare them to? Everything looks great, can't wait to see how th LH turns out

Don't know if you mentioned this yet but how do you like your nute schedule, particularly the GH FloraNova Grow and Bloom. I recently received these as free samples and I've been wanting to try the Floralicious and KoolBloom liquid and solid for an upcoming grow. Have you had experience with other nute lines you can compare them to? Everything looks great, can't wait to see how th LH turns out

Thank you kindly. I'm sorry, but I don't have anything to compare them to. They've been pretty easy to work with and my results have been up to expectations. :thanks: Although, I'm in a hot soil, so I'm not really going through that much nute. I am planning on trying out some of the Home and Garden line. :thumb:

Welcome to 420 man, good to have you around for the LH, grab a seat bro. :peace:

Getting a bit tight in there. Going to switch over to 600w setting, and will swap in the Ushio 600w bulb. The LH is going into the flower tent today at lights on. It's time to get her started. I temporarily took the LED out for the GLP stretch, so I could observe it under HPS only, as I've exclusively used CFL/LED to flower to this point. As soon as they are done, I'm going to add them both back in, temps allowing. Should be near 1K equivalent, which I'm hoping will offset the soon to be - crowded conditions. :) :peace: If this looks like I'm heading toward disaster, space wise, please let me know haha! :welcome:

Turned the juice up, and swap the bulb. Taller girl now just under 30", so about 1.5'' per day. The shorter girl is sick.
It looks almost like rust spots, and the leaf feels almost wet when it's bad. She looks healthy otherwise, but more leaves are turning this way....and it's spreading upward. I can see a shade of it in the upper fans. I hope it's not a disease, or contagious. Hoping for a deficiency - as weird as that sounds. Anyone experience this before...see leaf

IMAG3718.jpg

have you inspected the undersides of those leaves for insects and eggs? If it is not insect damage it would be a micro nutrient deficiency.

here is a cannabis deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom