Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-Dirt

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

I believe it is a Sannies strain.

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

I believe it is a Sannies strain.

Just checked it, so it's Chemdawg genetics (NYCD) with Blueberry, that sounds very nice. I have a Jack and Blueberry about ready to crack (Spicy White Devil, Samsara). Can't wait to see them both! :woohoo:

Jack herer X Blueberry? Sounds awesome. The name is a little confusing though, although I suppose they can call it anything they want. LOL!

Looks like your grow is coming along nicely. Not even a week in flower and you have some nice pistils coming on. Good job. As far as the LH not as trippy as the Lucy, it's a good tasting smoke and potent.

Thanks Harley! I'm trying to make a good go at it. I'm really enjoying growing the LH, but I also can't wait to be putting her into jars, so I can finally get a taste. The Lucy, well she's a pip. She might just surprise, though. I have to pop over to see your girls! :peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks Harley! I'm trying to make a good go at it. I'm really enjoying growing the LH, but I also can't wait to be putting her into jars, so I can finally get a taste. The Lucy, well she's a pip. She might just surprise, though. I have to pop over to see your girls! :peace::circle-of-love:

LH will try your patients she's slow but well worth the wait:peace:

Big thanks to Doc Bud. I'm now a nug washer. The bagseedtiva harvest. Looks like 4-5 or so, but it's not dry, or really that important. Just in the jars for a minute, until I washed em. Good density, but not great density, very little leaf. Didn't really need to be manicured, just hit em with a quick trim.

IMAG3894.jpg

IMAG3893.jpg

Rest of the plants are doing well. Lucy, in particular has come around, and the LH is shaping up to be very interesting.

:peace:

Mmmm! Buddage!!!! lovely looking fat nugget of beauty!

Thanks man, she was a peach! Little pieces of heaven! She's just about dry and ready for the jars - and it looks like just a touch under 4 from her. Going to have to crack that Spicy White Devil (Jack x Blueberry) in the next couple of days, the GLPs are going to be quick. :love::peace:

I didn't like the look of the GLPs over the last two days. I took a day to observe and decided to water with plain H2O to get runoff. The runoff had very low pH numbers. Lucy was 4.5, and the others were 5.3 or so, which means that I still don't know how to water/feed with these smart pots, and they are accumulating the spent ferts/salts. I flushed them all last night, which was laborious and painful, but I was able to get them done. I hope I didn't shock them too much. Their light went off, before mine went on this morning, so I didn't get to check on them. Some photos of pre-flush state below. All input welcome.

Lucy and LH were looking good, but they are a day or two away from flowering (showing first bud pistols). They got their pre-flower flush too.

pics at day 15 of flower.

IMAG3914.jpg
IMAG3912.jpg
IMAG3905.jpg

Had to trim a few leaves again from the GLP. They are looking a bit sparce, but that was sorta the plan anyway.

The Tape:
GLP went 12/12 Sept 24, and started flowering six days later, Sept 30, so today was day 16 flower. They are 33 and 38 inches tall. Short stretch, quick buds. Round too. Wish I didn't have that bump in the road, but I'll do it better next time.

IMAG3949.jpg
IMAG3945.jpg
IMAG3944_1_.jpg

The group thing. Lucy and LH, Front left and right. GLPs in the back

IMAG3960.jpg

LH went 12/12 Oct 4 about to be flowering 1-2 days maybe.
She got a hoop skirt, so I can tie her up a bit if needed. She's been easy for me to learn on, topped her and trained her just a tiny bit. She's had two rounds of defol. One for fans earlier, and then another round of cleaning up the two mains recently. She needs another round soon. Hoping to keep the branches closer into the main stalk.

IMAG3940_1_.jpg

(^Shoulda cropped that one^)

Lucy went 12/12 Oct 4. She looks about to be flowering, in 2-4 days maybe. She's finally doing something, and she's 23 inches today. She has a few pistols at the nodes, but nothing from anywhere else, which is when I start the clock. Both her and the LH are slow to flower, it's been about 10 day so far.
I so want to start stripping her, but her upper branches are being driven by those huge leafs, and I want to see if left intact - will they clear the canopy. If they don't, I'll start plucking.

IMAG3958.jpg

Spicy White Devil
IMAG3972.jpg

Lucy, day 2 flower, I took four top fans to expose the tops below, which should keep them tight to the stem, and growing up more than out.

IMAG4000.jpg

GLP, she's just starting to turn blue, in the center veins of the fingers of her leaves. Today is day 19 flower. Most resinous plant I've had to date. Even some the petioles are stacking up with trichomes (second pic)

IMAG3993.jpg
IMAG3991.jpg

Liberty, so far she's not been fussy at all, just a very patient plant in no hurry. She's a couple of feet tall already, this could be interesting. Light bondage, nothing kinky.

IMAG3990.jpg

Peace and nugs brothers.

Saw the tiniest pistol on LH today , so that's good enough for me to call it...as she seems to be starting to stretch....so.... day 1 of flower, ffs & finally.
Brought the LED back in the tent, temps look OK. 1 panel so far. It's covering the LH (24'') and Lucy (28"), who is day 3or4 - starting to make tiny buds. I trimmed her up too, took a bunch of fans, hoping to keep her short. SpicyWD is germed and in the dirt. GLP is 21 days, so 35 to go.

I enjoyed reading the last few updates. That nug looks awesome by the way. You must post a smoke report soon.

Have some reps bud.

Thanks TBlaze! Just finished up checking out your harvest and follow up. What a journey, right?
I'm pretty ripped...on that sativa. She's still smelling a bit like sour wine in the curing jar, with maybe a hint of lemon and spice. She tastes just like she smells. She was grown and flowered partly under LED, which I feel produces it's own unique resin profile.

I believe that during cure, she will smell more like fruit & spice, and less sour wine, like my last sativa. Under the microscope, she didn't have great trichome population density, but she was an old plant - which should produce potent resin. Not sure what strain, but she's not a super frosty one. That's OK. She perfect at what she does!

For the high? She's a creeper, and she's a great day smoke, as I'm not tired at all. I smoke quite a bit, and feel like I'm blazed, so if any of this makes sense, it means that I can still put sentences together. :thumb:

I just got back from a quick jog, and will be hitting the weights in just a bit, so it's not limiting. I feel upbeat, but not euphoric really. Maybe that's just the Linkin Park in the background....

Awesome bud. Her smell and high sound quite interesting. As for the sour wine, be happy it doesn't smell like my VK. DAmn, that stuff smells like a dead cat. :rip: It smells a little better now, so hoping the cure sorts it out. By the way, is that the kind of smell that is commonly referred to as "skunk"?

Back
Top Bottom