Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-Dirt

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

^thanks shottafire!

these are from two days ago. will have to post some new ones soon.

GLPs are really starting to stack up nodes, and are branching nicely. They are 13'' or so, and will be going to flower next week, or as they hit 16-18 inches. The Lucy, and LH are slow for me. I may have hit them with too much light. As you can see in the veg picture, there is a spot in the middle that will get a third-offset light aggregate, so this is what I think happened. I hope that I have it sorted though, and hope they wake up and grow...ffs. The sativa is bulking, and looks like at least another three weeks. If she doubles from here, I'm going to be smiling. Going to be interesting to see what she puts out. :circle-of-love:

IMAG3274.jpg
IMAG3275.jpg
IMAG3266.jpg
IMAG3268.jpg
IMAG3253.jpg
IMAG3258.jpg
IMAG3297.jpg
IMAG32191.jpg
IMAG32841.jpg
IMAG3210_1_.jpg

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-D

Lookin sweet, lovin them big LED panels. +REPS.

Thanks bro! I'm still working it out, trying to veg that entire area. The lights work great - I just think I put them too close to the little uns. They will all be OK though. :peace:

Plants look awsome, that sativa looks awsome and sparkly!:bravo:

Thanks kindly, she does sparkle! I'll get some better pix, and some close ups with the 500x microscope next week or so...waiting for Amber as it were ;)

Athena is a month from sprout today, Jo is tomorrow. These GLPs are growing well. I'll get pix for the LH and Lucy later today.

IMAG3325.jpg
IMAG3319.jpg
IMAG3323.jpg
IMAG3322.jpg

Need that sativa to hurry up, this is all I have left. Three different plants, Star, Jenny, on the left and middle were self grown.

IMAG3316.jpg

This was Jenny, she was similar in smell to the sativa I have going. Strong smoke, good for day or night.

21529.jpg
30.PNG

what is your usage levels? nutrients?

I'm at half strength for all nutes, but have switched to transition nutes 50/50 grow/bloom as of today, also at half strength.
Soil is FFOF, and is a bit hot. Runoff was 5.25 today, so I made sure I had good runoff, and kept the pH going in at around 6.75
to bring it up a bit. Thanks for following along.. :peace::thanks:

Girls are waking up soon, and I can get a shot of the LH and the Lucy. Here's an intersting shot of the GLP. She has bent two opposing fans, one angled back, down, and inverted 180 degress, and the other (doesn't really show in the photo), angled and raised straight up and flat. Note the completely inverted fan! There are corresponding branches under each fan. Smart plant.

IMAG33641.jpg

Sativa goodness, can't wait. :circle-of-love:

IMAG3346.jpg

OK, here's the girl I burnt up, my little Lucy. Best I can tell, is that I damaged her twice, in succession. First, the node spacing wasn't what I wanted, so I switched the LED to full spectrum, as it will encourage branching over stretching. I think I overdid it a bit with full spectrum and low LED height. I can't really go any closer then 15 inches or so, but when they are young maybe 30 or so - well have a look, she looks bleached. Second, I got fert on two of her leaves while watering with my cup, and never noticed. More burnt.

she'll survive. if she gets fussy, I have Port-a-Scrog I can strap to her ass.

IMAG33671.jpg
IMAG33661.jpg
IMAG33651.jpg
IMAG33701.jpg

The GLPs are just wanting to go...they want to run. They are gaining an inch a day or more. The branches are growing branches, and she's putting out some amazing light green leaves. The smell is substantial, even in veg. Lemon-skunk with smoke and mint. Heaven. :green_heart: Now at 16" and I think that if I top, the sides will catch up? :popcorn:

IMAG3379.jpg
IMAG3378.jpg
IMAG3382.jpg

This last shot of her shows where the fan leaf repositioned itself, and you can see the shoot curved around it.

IMAG3383.jpg

Liberty Haze looking small, but good. I think I have her figured out, but maybe not, we will see. She wants water more than I would expect, but doesn't drink that much. Weird. Maybe not as weird as having a leaf just turn itself completely over, and then back again, a couple hours later....but still weird.

IMAG33721.jpg

Safe weekend to you all, and yours! Time to blazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze! :)

I've been very hands off. LA - it's been killing me not touching them...:confused: And thank you fine sir!

One GLP had some abuse and I took both node four (n4) leafs. I then took her bottom two n1 leafs, and left the other plant completely alone. Plant1 (on right in pic) has longer/thicker n2, and n3 branches, and they are heading upward. Plant1's n4 branches, though, were stunted, and only the same size as the n5 on the same developing plant. I've been watching the two grow, and comparing them. I learned a bit. That's why they escaped a haircut or two. I've all but stripped clean my last few at flower time. Speaking of flower time! :circle-of-love:

These GLPs just went 12/12 last night, and one 100w LED panel also came inside the flower tent today (50 3w-LEDs) to add to the lighting.

IMAG3387.jpg
IMAG33902.jpg

I really like how these GLP grow. They grow themselves. With better planning next time, I could tighten up the nodes, and have the branches over the canopy with just a light defol, and no training, which is a weak spot of mine. Now that I've seen what I wanted to see, I might do a light defol very soon, and will reassess again at day 21. In my somewhat limited gardening experience, fans are great for vertical growth of the plant structure, but they do not_always_correlate to large flowers.

The plan is: When the LH and Lucy are ready to flower (1.5 weeks), I'll replace the 400w with the Ushio 600w+ bulb, and bring in the other LED. I'm hoping that the plants should have some good spectrum, and that there won't be anywhere to hide between the HPS//LED. If I can keep the other variables within tolerances, and give them what they ask for - I'll be :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom