Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy - Green Love Potion - HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-In-The-Dirt

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy, Green Love Potion, HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-in-the-dir

Potting the GLP girls ....oohhh sexy bottoms! Good to know they are healthy. There's a fuzz around the root too!
I've been adding Kangaroots, since seedling, and have fed lightly twice already. She's been getting all the nutes above, with Azomite, and Diatoms as a preventative dusting. Soil is FFOF amended with extra perlite (bottom layer), and Azomite. I feel that the girls could take more, but will keep it slow and steady, just in case.

IMAG3116.jpg

Here's the rescue sativa. Starting to frost up at the end of the third week. Ugg, 5 more to go at least. She should be done before these girls finish their stretch

IMAG30591.jpg
IMAG3144.jpg

Re: Barney's Liberty Haze & Lucy, Green Love Potion, HPS & LED Hybrid Grow-in-the-dir

Man that sativa is sexy!
Thanks bro. I hope I do right by her. There were two of this strain to start with, one turned male, and this one. Circumstances led to them both being vegged for 7 months or more, with only one 42w CFL. There were some fans, but no real branching, the plant just didn't have the energy for it. Now, it's like she's in beast mode, every new branch is instantly becomes bud. Hope she finishes early for a sativa leaning plant!

Good morning and good weed Staker your ladies are lookin good won't be long before you are enjoying the fruits of your labors:peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks man, and good weed to you! :peace: I can't wait for her to finish! :hookah:

Slow and steady is better its harder to reverse over feeding but very easy to fix underfed plants.

Those roots are beautiful.

Ain't she purdy! Thanks man, that's high praise, I've seen your girls! :love: Your advice is well put, and appreciated. :Namaste:

That side-show indica-looking moppet was offensively male, so he's been chopped and 'recycled'.
Will have to make some decisions on how to grow these remaining girls out. The LH and Lucy are a bit stretchy.
Maybe I should just top & clone them all once - I'll still get a good idea of what they want to grow like.

Update: Liberty Haze & Lucy, GLP, Hybrid Grow-in-the-dirt

Good Weedsday and a Happy Garden to all !

Update with some pics....they are looking OK.

In their new 3 gal pots, First up is the GLP (Jo) that was the most heavily nom'd by my cat. While she was healing, I decided to drop a large thermometer on her head, for good measure. One leaf got scraped off, so I took the opposing one - symmetry and all that. These girls don't ask for much really. Give em a good start, and they are not fussy.

IMAG3166.jpg
IMAG3169.jpg

Next GLP, is Athena, looking a slightly stressed, high humidity & heat yesterday and today. Good branching, although the nodes aren't that tight. Hope we've seen the last hot day for a while, super hot today. She smells fresh and skunky at the same time.

IMAG31621.jpg

This L.Haze seems to be slow putting down roots. I'm tired of going pot-to-pot with her, so I put her in a 5 gal...she's swimming in there! Her roots do look good though, just short, so once she fills that 5 gal, she can get as big as she will want to. As you can see in the pic, I left a ton of room for more soil. I will add half of it, once the petiole heal, from where I took two leaves. I assume those branch nodes should become roots. The other half, I will add with amendments, at flower. Super dark and shiny leaves. Of the four, this is my favorite :love: lil moppet so far. A before and after for scale.

Before
IMAG3172.jpg

After
IMAG3182.jpg

The Lucy is amazing, she is so delicate, her leaves feel thick and plush, like fabric, and she's an incredibly light green color.

Before
IMAG3170.jpg

After
IMAG3178.jpg

Should do it for a couple of days. The Sativa is coming along, starting week 4. Smells sooooooo good, like bublegum, orange and musk.
IMAG3188.jpg

Did I say it was hot!??? So frikken hot. Peace.:peace:

Looks like I didn't kill them at transplant, yay!
Both had tap H20, (9.3ph) with grow fert, root innoc, and humics at transplant, which when added to the water, brings pH down to 6.3, and I don't see any signs of tolerance issues from either plant.

Lucy

IMAG3196.jpg

Liberty Haze

IMAG3197.jpg

GLPs are thickening up. Sativa is doing it's thing, although if things get crowed, she might have to go early, which would be sad. She did teach me not to take in strangers with Thrips, though!

A healthy lookin bunch of girls you have chap well done so far. Thanks for the congrats on last months win. Im lucky I entered last month and not this, the outside guys are kicking ass.
Thrips are fun little f@#kers aren't they, I had em with that Blue venom and shit it took me a couple of weeks to kill em all.

Happy growing my friend.

Your plants are lookin good Staker how old are they now ??

Thanks Harley!

The GLP sprouted on 8/23.
The LH and Lucy were replacements for the (2) THC Bombs, that bombed - didn't sprout - LH and Lucy were 8/28

So, they are ~2 weeks, and ~3 weeks today. Happy birthweeday girls! :wood:

A healthy lookin bunch of girls you have chap well done so far. Thanks for the congrats on last months win. Im lucky I entered last month and not this, the outside guys are kicking ass.
Thrips are fun little f@#kers aren't they, I had em with that Blue venom and shit it took me a couple of weeks to kill em all.

Happy growing my friend.

Thanks LA! The Trips were pretty easy to control. Spinosad worked way better for me, than the Safter-End-All btw. I only treated once with the Spino, and then observed. Nothing since! I did go FMJ on them though. Huge buds, and happiness to your garden, LA !

Back
Top Bottom