Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Looking good jaga. How warm is it in the tent? Seems when I was doing a little research on the area where it comes from it was quite warm there. Who knows it has never been raised indoors so maybe it is just being a pain. Mine seems to be doing ok outside and we get into the high 40s and low 50s at night and anywhere from 60s to 80s during the day. It's a wonder it even grows. It has to be hard for the plant to understand the fluctuation in temps.

High Beemer
Ol Buddy Daw sheet mate I dont no what to say pal :circle-of-love:
I have made one hell of a bloody mistake,,,I just had a couple of folks look over her an both OMM & Harley reckon as do I now that the PGG is a
:passitleft:have a puff on that first mate hey I am so sorry it seems she is a Sativa:lot-o-toke:it explains the look the fluffy buds an the fact she is not slowing down
I understand for you a well what a pain this could be as she takes longer to flower proper so well I really feel ashamed :loopy::blushsmile: and a fool OMG so sorry fully understand if you need to pull her :straightface: any how thats the new, thus far I will try and get some more info on Sativa,s from this region,,,Our love and Hugs to you an yours Beem:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Good morning everyone. I'm heading to the Mother Earth Fair. Should be a lot to learn on organic gardening, solar, wind, you name it. Workshops today and tomorrow. Not sure we will go tomorrow but we will find out if it is worth it today. Happy Shatterday

Jaga do not worry yourself over if it's sativa or indica. they may not make it to full term budding but I will give it my all to get them close. Nothing wrong with a landrace sativa.

Aloha, have a wonderful day my friend!! :ciao:

I did have a good day today until I got home. We went to a Mother Earth Fair and my go again tomorrow. Great fair with every new gadget there is and some old. They had workshops going on at 13 different stages. Good stuff and fun had by all.

When I got home and looked in the tent and there was more bud rot. Humidity was at 41%. At night when then light is off the tent gets pretty cool and the humidity come up. They are all outside right now drying. I sprayed pretty heavy with Green Cure ( potassium bicarbonate) They should be dry by now so I will bring them back in and go from there. Hope your day has been a good one.

Did you have the plants that came from inside to finish up outside? And they were in the tent?

Bud rot is very traumatic, I am there with you in spirit my friend :circle-of-love:

Howdy Lester. Everything that is outside came the the garage and the tent is in there. While I had the girls outside sunning themselves and drying off I cleaned the tent. First I sprayed it with Green Cure and after that dried I scrubbed the bottom half of the tent with a bleach soap solution. Have to make it a few more weeks. After I harvest I'm going to do a very deep clean and change things around. I may burn sulfur in there to really kill. Happy Shatterday my friend

When I had the girls outside I took a few pictures. I Have to get this under control I don't want to lose any more

0531141757c.jpg
0531141757a.jpg
0531141757.jpg
0531141752.jpg
0531141750a.jpg
0531141752a.jpg
0531141750.jpg

Lovely :thumb:
Hey Brotha Happy Shatterday Night been kinda tired and lazy lol
have a good one :peace:

Jaga do not worry yourself over if it's sativa or indica. they may not make it to full term budding but I will give it my all to get them close. Nothing wrong with a landrace sativa.

Man I feel bad about that I really do :lot-o-toke: For one thing you have all the extra size to deal with then a longer flowering period,,,,plus you have seen she seems to need a fair bit of attention:trance:an lastly I dont get how come I never noticed befor Sativa makes me a bit Parra but this girl never did that :eyebrowsmile::trance:I will have to look into things as well she has a fair way to go an I dont think that she will stay inside the tent,,,an I was hoping to start another by her side but that wont be possible :bong: there was no one at all that would have been able to tell me when in Puri an my one western friend who is there said it was an Indica as well an he was a big grower for a few years :love:SORRYI feel a right fool hope you have a brilliant Skunkday I am going for a spliff soon:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

who you calling an old fart. Oh me Okay Thanks for nice comments yooper. They be acomming

OK. Retired Old Fart... :laughtwo:
Sending you green vibes:yummy: to help get your issues under control.

Jaga will you STOP It doesn't matter to me. If it is a sativa so be it. My son can only smoke sativa. Indica makes him anxious like sativa does to a lot of people. If I can get some good bud from them it will be great. You worry to much. Stress is hard on a person. :cheesygrinsmiley: Do not worry about this. Okay enough. I'm sending bug hugs to you and Paddy. Now lets grow some sativa. :circle-of-love:

OK. Retired Old Fart... :laughtwo:
Sending you green vibes:yummy: to help get your issues under control.

Thanks BAR I hate bud root and I hope I have it under control for now. I'm feeling the vibes OH YEA :high-five:

Jaga will you STOP It doesn't matter to me. If it is a sativa so be it. My son can only smoke sativa. Indica makes him anxious like sativa does to a lot of people. If I can get some good bud from them it will be great. You worry to much. Stress is hard on a person. :cheesygrinsmiley: Do not worry about this. Okay enough. I'm sending bug hugs to you and Paddy. Now lets grow some sativa. :circle-of-love:

Really only Sativa :cheesygrinsmiley: well it makes me feel Para,,,thing that gets me is how it changes a plan I keep looking at my space an I am so wondering how much tie down I will be able to do,,,and then for you an other outdoors folk the flowering time can be a lot longer I get it that you may have got over it but I was so hoping for this to be a great medi :cheesygrinsmiley:,,,actually I mentioned that she was real good for pain :cheesygrinsmiley:But now I am thinking how much a Placebo hit I got because I no I always got a different effects from different things in different countries :cheesygrinsmiley: man I am ranting on again hey I realy hope it works an works real well for you Love to you an yours :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey I feel what your son is saying, I must be just like him. I rarely ever use indica. I vaporized a bowl of Grape Ape before bed last night and I could not sleep at all, it was like I had a cup of coffee and just laid in bed all night. I think I have the reverse effect lol. Might have to start using the indica as day time herb and see how it works for awhile. So far, the KC-45 has gave me all I needed. Hunger, awakeness, motivation, peacefulness. But I will say it's nice to have some commercially grown rock hard cannabis every once in awhile :rofl:

Hoping the rot stops for you man, try and have a relaxing day on the patio for me :) :circle-of-love:

Thanks for understanding jaga. Life is way to short to worry about things like this. Thanks for the warm hugs my friend. :hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:

Hey I feel what your son is saying, I must be just like him. I rarely ever use indica. I vaporized a bowl of Grape Ape before bed last night and I could not sleep at all, it was like I had a cup of coffee and just laid in bed all night. I think I have the reverse effect lol. Might have to start using the indica as day time herb and see how it works for awhile. So far, the KC-45 has gave me all I needed. Hunger, awakeness, motivation, peacefulness. But I will say it's nice to have some commercially grown rock hard cannabis every once in awhile :rofl:

Hoping the rot stops for you man, try and have a relaxing day on the patio for me :) :circle-of-love:

Lester I'm sure my kid would be shaking his head, yes, on smoking. I really like sour diesel. It takes me where I want to be and I can work and play without wanting to go to sleep. Then at night a nice bowl of hash has been to my liking. The lights are on so I better go out and look in the tent. I hope it's nice and clean.

Well I went out and looked in tent and found a little more bud rot. ggggrrrrrrrr Also went out there just before the lights came on and there were no fans running. DAM The exit fan that runs all the time was off. It's fixed so we will see if having all the fans will help. I don't want to lose an more of this. The bud rot I had this morning was just under this section of the 8" bud. Had to cut off about 5" and was left with this 3.5" bud.

0601141128.jpg

Back
Top Bottom