Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Hard to like that post buddy, I truly feel your pain. I know exactly what it feels like. Ugh, sorry man.

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Hard to like that post buddy, I truly feel your pain. I know exactly what it feels like. Ugh, sorry man.

What!! What's not to like?? With a beautiful bud like that. Oh how I know the pain. I'm hoping the fans all running will help. Grin and bear it is all a person can do. Thanks for feel sorry for me. Time to try and bring the humidity down somehow also. :thanks:

Hey You know I use those "Damprid" Moisture Absorbers for my force flowers, I don't even have fans or anything running in there.

It's just calcium chloride crystals which come dry and absorb all the water and it drips the water into a little bucket/jar, seems to help.

Hey You know I use those "Damprid" Moisture Absorbers for my force flowers, I don't even have fans or anything running in there.

It's just calcium chloride crystals which come dry and absorb all the water and it drips the water into a little bucket/jar, seems to help.

I'm on my way to town to get some right now. Thanks Never gave this a thought. :thanks:

beemer,
Sorry to hear you gotta fight the bud rot wars again. Gotta be a pain in the ass. Gonna make that cooler "air conditioner", have everything except the elbow.

Bud rot sucks is right. Butt :high-five: build the cooler. I got mine done today but having problems with pictures. Thanks for stopping by yooper.

I am real sorry to hear about the bud rot,,,but it isnt /or dont have to all go to waste the foliage bits will rot :cheesygrinsmiley: my ol mucker used to make some strange hash type stuff with all that rotted I still remember what that stuff did to me one year:cheesygrinsmiley:they said they had all had some an I should try some so my mate said take this bit :lot-o-toke:I did I have some vague memories of them asking what else I had taken:thedoubletake:which I hadnt :cheesygrinsmiley:I was out for I think 3/4 days GONE asbsoultley no one home:lot-o-toke:I still had trouble trying to convince them I had nothing apart from this Huge chunk of Hash
Best of days Beemer Love an Hugs to ya Buddy:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Bill have you done RSO in a magic butter machine? if so can you direct me to the post #

Good morning weed Harley. Nope you can't make RSO with Magic butter machine. I did my extraction using everclear and Rick Simpsons method. I started using RSO yesterday by putting it on my gums. Harlequin during the day and some heavy indica at night. I got very stoned last night and the pain was gone. NICE

Good morning weed everyone. Getting ready to head out for a week to California to see MIL. Leave friday morning early. good chance of rain while we are gone so the outside will be fine. Hoping the tent girls will be fine. As soon as I'm back I think I will be chopping them. Here's some bud pictures of the girls in the tent.

0602141402c.jpg
0602141402b.jpg
0602141402a.jpg
0602141402.jpg

Looking good Bill!

Thanks Harley Hey why the name change? Newer one? :thumb:

Yep they are looking wonderful :):hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good morning jaga and thank you. I was out looking ar the PGG yesterday and they are really starting to grow. Four are outside and one in the greenhouse and they look the same. Light green starting to get a darker. Happy Weedsday

Hey old fart......you said, in another journal that you are going to be gone for a while.......You OK beemer? :popcorn:

Good morning weed OMM This old fart is just fine. I'm heading to Cali for a week to see the MIL. Not sure how I will be by the time I get home. :) Thanks for stopping by and the concern. :high-five:

Hey Beemer
does the MIL no that you are both MMJ :cheesygrinsmiley:when Paddys mum came for a couple of days we had to only smoke at night with Insence:rofl::rofl:
mind you a vape can sometimes be smell less,,best of luck with the journey an all sounds like it could be a lovely break :circle-of-love::green_heart::circle-of-love:

I hope you have a fantastic time Bill! :woohoo:
Hopefully it won't be too hot. I have a MIL there, along with a daughter, granddaughters, brother, the list goes on! I spent the first 38 years of many life there. :smokin:
Wishing you the best on your trip:ciao:, and the best to your girls. :morenutes:May they fatten and sweeten and be ready to go when you get there!:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom