Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Good evening weed everyone.Got home around 4 this afternoon. Left LA yesterday morning, early to beat the dam traffic. Got home and went in to check in with the tent girls. Soon as I open the house door it could smell them. There was a little bud rot but if I had to weight it, it would be may be 10 grams. I was going to chop them when I got home but they are still almost all clear so feed and water. I did chop the royal medic. I'm giving up on her. Sticky as can be but just can't get her to stay healthy. Everything outside and in the greenhouse grew like crazy. Here's a few pictures of some of the outside and greenhouse girls. I will take more tomorrow.

PGG growing and starting to look good.

0612141915.jpg
0612141625.jpg
0612141624c.jpg
0612141624b.jpg
0612141624a.jpg
0612141624.jpg

The four Autos in the greenhouse. One of the Bubblelicious is flowering

0612141915a.jpg
0612141915d.jpg
0612141915b.jpg
0612141915c.jpg

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Awesome Update Bee! So glad to hear the loss was minimal and the growth outside was great. Things look outstanding, glad to hear your back home from my area safe and sound. Now Relax, sit down, and smoke a big fat one for me. :passitleft: :circle-of-love:

:hookah: :cheer:

Thanks Lester for the nice comments. You can have the LA area, that is just nuts. We cut off at Weed on 97 and took it back to Washington. Northern Cal is very nice. Smoked a bowl of some nice hash earlier and it's time to do it again. :roorrip:

Great Update Brotha :thumb:
sorry bout the indoor girls Have a Great Night :high-five:

Great Update Brotha :thumb:
sorry bout the indoor girls Have a Great Night :high-five:

Happy Freeweed Day Brotha Cronic. All is good. Harvest will come and then it's clean the sheet out of the garage. :thumb:

Outdoors ladies look great. Sorry about to bud rot. At least it was minimal. Keep it green

Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comments. :thanks:

Hey Beem
good to have you back everything is looking glorious in the garden :goodjob: hope you had a great time with the MIL :cheesygrinsmiley: I have got some damm bug
so is I am not around again sorry :thumb::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good day weed jaga. Sorry to hear that you have a bug. You sure as hell don't need any more of that kind of crap. It's been windy and raining all night so not sure how the girls fared outside. Most of them were loving the rain. It's like they are reaching for it and smiling.

OK now take care of yourself. here's some hugs for you and Paddy. :hug::hug::hug::hug::love::circle-of-love:

Hey you old fart.....sounds like you came through pretty well....you'll never miss what you lost it was so small. Good for you. :goodjob:

Hey you old fart.....sounds like you came through pretty well....you'll never miss what you lost it was so small. Good for you. :goodjob:

Good morning weed buddy. You are either up really early or you haven't gone to bed yet. I was lucky and didn't have a lot of problems while I was gone. Girls grew very nicely and the tent girls are getting close to chop. It Shatterday so have a great day.

Good Mornings Second Weed Bee, hope your day is filled with sunshine and love. I am excited to see your plants grow and flourish :Namaste:

Be Well my friend :thumb:

Good Mornings Second Weed Bee, hope your day is filled with sunshine and love. I am excited to see your plants grow and flourish :Namaste:

Be Well my friend :thumb:

Lester you are a kind man. thank you for the nice thoughts. I to am excited about the plants growing and flourishing. Not raining right at this moment but it has been. The girls outside really like the shower and mother nature taking care of them. Happy girls and clean!! I took a few more pictures of my babies.

Pakistan Chitral Kush/Afghani Bullrider
0614141143a.jpg
0614141140.jpg

Chernobyl
0614141143.jpg
0614141142c.jpg
0614141142b.jpg
0614141142a.jpg

White rhino
0614141141.jpg
0614141141a.jpg

Autos Bubblelicious and Northern Lights
0614141142.jpg
0614141141c.jpg
0614141141b.jpg

and the tent Pakistan Chitral Kush/Afghani Bullrider
0614141203a.jpg
0614141204a.jpg
0614141204.jpg

Hey Beemerbill. Just read from the start. Being new I found myself reading the shorter threads before starting longer ones. This is one of the more interesting ones for me. First, congrats on retiring. 2 yrs. for me. Love your greenhouse. Always wondered how it is to grow in one, sort of like indoor and outdoor combined? Yeah, nematodes are the bomb on gnats. Makes all other remedies seem like a waste of time and $ for me. Enjoyed the vaping discussion. I switched completely 10 yrs. ago. White Rhino...grew it 2 seasons ago. Strong and heavy. The turn off all thoughts kind of heavy for me, but I enjoyed watching TV on it. If I could stay awake. A very good and fun thread!

Hey Beemerbill. Just read from the start. Being new I found myself reading the shorter threads before starting longer ones. This is one of the more interesting ones for me. First, congrats on retiring. 2 yrs. for me. Love your greenhouse. Always wondered how it is to grow in one, sort of like indoor and outdoor combined? Yeah, nematodes are the bomb on gnats. Makes all other remedies seem like a waste of time and $ for me. Enjoyed the vaping discussion. I switched completely 10 yrs. ago. White Rhino...grew it 2 seasons ago. Strong and heavy. The turn off all thoughts kind of heavy for me, but I enjoyed watching TV on it. If I could stay awake. A very good and fun thread!

Good morning weed brightlight and thanks for stopping by. Growing in the greenhouse to me is just a season extender. I'll have to admit that some plants love the heat. The one PGG that I have in the greenhouse is growing fast compared to the ones outside. Last year I had 5 girls in the there and had a lot of mold problems so I burned sulfur this last winter to get a handle on it. Time will tell. It's good to hear that the white rhino is heavy. I'm growing it for just that reason. My wife has insomnia and I make her indica capsules to help her sleep. She's getting used to the one we use now so it will be good to have another strain for that use. I also have the Auto Northern Lights that are an indica. It's actually start to sink in that I'm retired and that's a good feeling. I started working off the farm when I was 18 but from 7 or 8 on I worked on the farm. It's time. Happy Skunkday

That''s a bunch of happy looking little girls you got there you old fart! :cheer::bravo::thumb:

Good morning weed my fellow old fart. Yup they are a happy looking bunch but I'll will have to admit I will be a lot happier this fall. It's raining and 54 outside but the girls don't seem to be minding it. They aren't growing as fast but look good. Happy Skunkday

Happy Fathers day Brotha :thumb:
and to all you old fart Fathers :high-five:

Hey ey the Chitral
is looking like she is gonna be proper chunky lovely big budded beauty O Yeah :goodjob:
Love an Hugs Pal on this Skunkday:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good morning weed jaga. Yup the chitral is good stuff and the wife favorite. The buds are getting very hard and looking pretty good. Should be a fair harvest. Hugs to you and Paddy my friend. :circle-of-love::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:

Happy Fathers day Brotha :thumb:
and to all you old fart Fathers :high-five:

Good morning Brotha. We had a good day with the son. We toked a little, sampled 4 very different beers and had some great ribs. Good times had by all. Happy Munchday

I Beemer
I just had a friend leave today it was nice but some folks dont understand another persons space :welcome: so I hate to say we was kinda glad to see him go
have a great munchday all our finest Hugs an love:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom