Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

I Beemer
I just had a friend leave today it was nice but some folks dont understand another persons space :welcome: so I hate to say we was kinda glad to see him go
have a great munchday all our finest Hugs an love:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I understand the space thing. We have had that happen with family. Hope you have a restful night. You have a very important appt tomorrow. Good luck. :circle-of-love:

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

I understand the space thing. We have had that happen with family. Hope you have a restful night. You have a very important appt tomorrow. Good luck. :circle-of-love:

High Beemer
Yup I will pass by an say high befor I have to go,,,I am going to do some flushing whatever the outcome :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Happy belated Father's Day Bill & your girls are looking proper as usual...

My BB,,,,jsut dosent seem to be going amber any ideas:circle-of-love:

Jaga give it time. I has it's own schedule. they will turn in it's time. :peace:

Happy belated Father's Day Bill & your girls are looking proper as usual...

Good evening weed BAR. Thanks for the Fathers Day greeting. The tent girls are getting close. Quite a bit of cloudiness but still a lot of clear. It's coming. Happy Munchday

Yep I thought that then my other side kicks in an starts nagging me to,,,,
find solution to a problem that aint there:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Any ways I will be off soon see ya when its all just another NHS expo:thumb:
Love an our warmest hugs :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Yep I thought that then my other side kicks in an starts nagging me to,,,,
find solution to a problem that aint there:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Any ways I will be off soon see ya when its all just another NHS expo:thumb:
Love an our warmest hugs :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Yep I got that right she scanned me I think for a while :bong: took lots of pictures But said she saw NOTHING diddly sqaut
So I will do one of them flushes an see if I can get rid of it myself :love::love::love::cheesygrinsmiley:on a slightly brighter note while walking across our park I found a small bag of VERY nice weed :high-five:felt sorry for the poor guy that lost it :loopy:I dont like taking what isnt mine but we cant post a found note in the window of a shop soo we smoked some of that ,,,,TGFG love Beemer hugs and thanks for the support mate I really :thanks: from the bottom of our hearts
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::hug::hug:

hey Brotha:thumb:

Jaga what kind of pictures did they take?? Xrays for CT scan. Glad they didn't find anything but it sure would help the mind if there was a reason you are in pain. Anyway hugs and prayers coming your way.

hey Brotha:thumb:

Good afternoon weed Brotha. Life is good I did my daily inspection and I'm starting to see some amber. I chopped 3 girls and I think it will be an ok amount. The buds are nice and dense. Hanging in the garage. This the some of the PCBR

0618141226a.jpg
0618141233a.jpg
0618141230a.jpg

Oh knock it off you two!! :goodjob: Damn it if I am not a week out from harvest yet.

BB, those buds look nice, well done.

Maui

Nice Chop Brotha :cheer: :thumb:

I just vaped up a bowl of some newly cut Blackberry and WOW! :popcorn: :hookah: :surf:

Thanks Lester. That Blacberry sound so good. I'm just about to toke up some Lavender which is some nice stuff too. :high-five:

Oh knock it off you two!! :goodjob: Damn it if I am not a week out from harvest yet.

BB, those buds look nice, well done.

Maui

Patience grasshopper :Namaste:

Congrats Bill...

Congrats Bill...

Thanks Bar 5 more to go in the tent and then I think I will cleanse the garage. Tired of mold. Happy Weedsday

Nice buds Brotha :thumb:

Hey thats a nice looking stash you have there:cheesygrinsmiley:
Beem absolutely nothing has changed with my tum I am going back to the doctors on the 23rd July cause thats the next available she will have the photos maybe she will see an enlarged Biliary duct or slightly enlarged whatever I honestly no the stones are there I will post you pictures after my detox:high-five:A friend of mine nickname Bengali baba/Dinanatha Dasa is helping me to do the Liver an gallstone flush thingy ,,,so maybe he said the doctor took those pictures mostly where the pain was ;) so maybe she is leaving it up to my doc to tell me :laughtwo:so I still have some hope of a diagnosis,,,thing is whatever by then I will have the stones to take to her and simply ask her what she thinks my next move should be :cheesygrinsmiley:They will only give an option of surgery cutting out the thing but I need mine an so does every one,,,I feel in pain but happy I at least no what to do now Hey I am hoping to get some green stones an they can be a nice green an white color
Bet of days I will enjoy this Detox an I am also doing some breathing exercise that wild rose advised :thumb: for one of the first times in about 8 weeks I feel a lot happier sorry I should stop here :grinjoint:Ganja so so helps the pain an some how the tum for me Love an hugs Beemer :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Nice buds Brotha :thumb:

Thanks Brotha :high-five:

Hey thats a nice looking stash you have there:cheesygrinsmiley:
Beem absolutely nothing has changed with my tum I am going back to the doctors on the 23rd July cause thats the next available she will have the photos maybe she will see an enlarged Biliary duct or slightly enlarged whatever I honestly no the stones are there I will post you pictures after my detox:high-five:A friend of mine nickname Bengali baba/Dinanatha Dasa is helping me to do the Liver an gallstone flush thingy ,,,so maybe he said the doctor took those pictures mostly where the pain was ;) so maybe she is leaving it up to my doc to tell me :laughtwo:so I still have some hope of a diagnosis,,,thing is whatever by then I will have the stones to take to her and simply ask her what she thinks my next move should be :cheesygrinsmiley:They will only give an option of surgery cutting out the thing but I need mine an so does every one,,,I feel in pain but happy I at least no what to do now Hey I am hoping to get some green stones an they can be a nice green an white color
Bet of days I will enjoy this Detox an I am also doing some breathing exercise that wild rose advised :thumb: for one of the first times in about 8 weeks I feel a lot happier sorry I should stop here :grinjoint:Ganja so so helps the pain an some how the tum for me Love an hugs Beemer :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good morning weed jaga. Thanks for the nice comments. sucks to be in your medical system but at least it's a start. I hope the detox and flush help also. You do want you can then it's up to the big guy :Namaste:

Went out and took at least one picture of all the outside and greenhouse girls. I fertilized yesterday with Earth Juice grow and I could see an improvement. I will start with the PGG The first one is the one that the wind and rain pushed down. I let lay there and it has become a nice LST plant.

0619141712b.jpg
0619141712c.jpg
0619141713.jpg
0619141711.jpg
0619141711a.jpg

White Rhino
0619141709.jpg
0619141709a.jpg

Autos Bubblelicious and Northern Lights
0619141714.jpg
0619141713c.jpg
0619141713b.jpg
0619141710.jpg
0619141710c.jpg
0619141710d.jpg

Chernobyl
0619141712.jpg
0619141711b.jpg
0619141711c.jpg
0619141712a.jpg

There are 4 PCBR that are out there but are not growing for beans. they were cloned cut from a flowering plant so they have come a long way and I sure they will make it but are pitifully slow. I didn't even take a picture of one. Here's 3 of them.
0619141710a.jpg
0619141710b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom