Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Lovely garden Beemer!

:welcome: BudBorer. Better be careful. That handle of yours is a nasty worm and does a lot of damage where they are. Besides that pull up as chair and fill up a pipe, out of papers and the vape is broke. Thanks for the kudos

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

I like small dogs that make a lot of noise
its like an alarm anytime someone comes near :thumb:

Or a pain in the butt when one lives in the apt. across the hall

Or when they live with you

This little mutt runs to their front door & starts barking every time a door opens on this floor or someone's walking in the hallway but it'll be great for when my daughter starts dating. She'll never be able to sneak in late.

:rofl:
Or when they live with you

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
When there are your pain in the butt it,s all worth it:thumb:
High Beem hope all is good weed an relaxed vibe,s on your side :cheesygrinsmiley: I just popped an auto from world of seed,s it was a Northern Light,s XBig Bud:rofl:
I had to I wanted a faster grow :popcorn:that,s all going well ,, I cant remember if it was my last one of them that was pulled up for a close inspection by the grandson
:popcorn:Love an hugs to you my good friend:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

This little mutt runs to their front door & starts barking every time a door opens on this floor or someone's walking in the hallway but it'll be great for when my daughter starts dating. She'll never be able to sneak in late.

:high-five:

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
When there are your pain in the butt it,s all worth it:thumb:
High Beem hope all is good weed an relaxed vibe,s on your side :cheesygrinsmiley: I just popped an auto from world of seed,s it was a Northern Light,s XBig Bud:rofl:
I had to I wanted a faster grow :popcorn:that,s all going well ,, I cant remember if it was my last one of them that was pulled up for a close inspection by the grandson
:popcorn:Love an hugs to you my good friend:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Jaga I've been relaxed 4 or 5 times today. Hope your day is a good one. Love to both of you.

A dog for no sneaking and a gun by the door to let the boys know you mean business

Took a few pictures today. Just can't seem to not take pictures. :cheesygrinsmiley:

0714140928.jpg
0714140928a.jpg
0714140933.jpg
0714140936a.jpg
0714140927e.jpg
0714140933a.jpg
0714140927.jpg
0714140927d.jpg
0714140927c.jpg
0714140927b.jpg

Wonderful all of your girls are looking so happy and healthy:bravo::bravo::bravo:
all our love an hug,s to you an your,s Beem :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::hug::hug::ciao::ciao:

Howdy jaga and a Happy Tokerday. Thanks for the nice comments. :thumb:

girls looking fine . I do worry when mine touch the sides . my greenhouse is hard plastic, but when leaves touch the sides ,I worry about the moisture being trapped between plastic and leaf. I usually trim them away ,or tie them away from the sides. ...just my thought bro.:peace:

girls looking fine . I do worry when mine touch the sides . my greenhouse is hard plastic, but when leaves touch the sides ,I worry about the moisture being trapped between plastic and leaf. I usually trim them away ,or tie them away from the sides. ...just my thought bro.:peace:

I hear want you are saying. I planted it to close to the side so as soon as the kohlrabi and autos are gone I will be putting her into bondage. I will be pruning some branches off today. Growing so nice and I have to mutilate her. Oh well Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Tokerday my friendly bozzo

Love your girls Beemer they look real healthy and frostin' up too good job.

Thanks for stopping by with kudos Big Budha. Happy Tokerday

Took a few pictures today. Just can't seem to not take pictures. :cheesygrinsmiley:

0714140928.jpg
0714140928a.jpg
0714140933.jpg
0714140936a.jpg
0714140927e.jpg
0714140933a.jpg
0714140927.jpg
0714140927d.jpg
0714140927c.jpg
0714140927b.jpg

Looking real good brother! Looks like we traded weather for a few weeks :surf:

Rained last night a bit, had our first day of all clouds and warm temps yesterday, really humid kind of like Florida, but also kind of like Seattle.

Luckily I got nothing in deep flower, the veggers and early flowers really do like it humid. Been 80+ %RH for 3 weeks now.

Loved this update by the way! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom