Brother's - Afghani x Skunk #1 - Indoor Soil - 600W HPS - 4x4 Tent

Add the mycorrhiza asap, it can take months for it to maximize it's beneficial effects. I roll my seeds in it, and when they sprout from paper towel I sprinkle it on the Tap root.

looking real good bro,, slow and steady,, love the capo,, have a few myself,, not as perty as that one tho,, cheers, niv

Add the mycorrhiza asap, it can take months for it to maximize it's beneficial effects. I roll my seeds in it, and when they sprout from paper towel I sprinkle it on the Tap root.

will do soon enough, thank you Canal :circle-of-love:

looking real good bro,, slow and steady,, love the capo,, have a few myself,, not as perty as that one tho,, cheers, niv

haha :laughtwo: patent pending

cheers thanks for dropping by mate :high-five:

The mycorrhizal take 3-5 months to get a strong community established. They will begin helping the seedlings immediately, but they grow stronger in numbers every day. You want them at the root zone now. I used a toothpick to make multiple holes, sprinkled in and watered with a strong stream to push them in deep enough.

The EWC will serve you well as a 1/2" or deeper top dressing ASAP as well. Lots of micro organisms there.

Off to a good start.

GreenKitty & UltraDan :cheer: welcome welcome glad to have you here :circle-of-love:

Guys, im sorry. I should have been more clear about "adding". What i'm using right now is a 2 part soil, a light and a full mix of it, basicly the light is the same thing just without the worm castings, the myco and minerals. If i could add the myco right now after you gave me all that info i would but unfortuanly i got to wait one more week for them to get a bit stronger so they can handle a second transplant into the other soil. Girls just went off their training wheels so im really looking not to push them right now, soon i'll be transplanting them in 4 gallon pots for their second last home. They're going to finish in 8 gallons pots, probly going to get there a week or 2 before flower? i don't know yet only time will tell.

Day 10​

Training wheels off, yay! good girl :cheer:

just like the plot of our story, her stem thickens

IMG_110828.JPG

close-up. new growth still coming without any sign of problems :high-five:

IMG_110732.JPG

on a different note, one of the girls showed minor signs of .. something

IMG_111018.JPG

could be pH, not sure yet. could it be that she asks for food? i think it's too early but maybe it's not

i've been told that pH was also the reason that my leaves were curling and it wasnt the new light

i always pH distilled water down to 6.0 before i feed them, and my soil's pH is 6.2.

i'll test the runoff next feed to see what's going on in there, should have the results tommorow night or the day after that, soil is getting drier so it won't be long.

:circle-of-love: keep medicating

Glad (almost) everything is green in your garden, 420bro. :goodjob:

I'm with you - seems too early for feeding; and you've got a nice soil mix anyway, (and as you know I know nothing about pH issues - my forest humus buffers me from such problems). Might just be a dodgy leaf?

:circle-of-love:

Sorry I'm late 420brother!!!

So excited to watch you grow these beautiful plants! You're gonna do such a great job my friend. I am subbed for sure, will be here for the long haul!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad (almost) everything is green in your garden, 420bro. :goodjob:

I'm with you - seems too early for feeding; and you've got a nice soil mix anyway, (and as you know I know nothing about pH issues - my forest humus buffers me from such problems). Might just be a dodgy leaf?

:circle-of-love:

might just be Mr.T, it's not spreading so i guess its just an isolated incident :cheer:

Sorry I'm late 420brother!!!

So excited to watch you grow these beautiful plants! You're gonna do such a great job my friend. I am subbed for sure, will be here for the long haul!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

not late at all Max! glad you're here, the fun has yet to start, we're just putting girls on training wheels for now

i hope you enjoy your stay :circle-of-love:

ok so i'll be coming at you with the daily update, everything lookin' fine but i got a little surprise that i'm not sure what to do about.

Day 11​

my trouble child doesnt look so troubled anymore, in fact she looks better than anyone else oddly enough

IMG_111119.JPG

looks like that yellowing was an isolated incident, no spreading and everything comin out healthy so yay?

IMG_111316.JPG

got ambushed by some algae today, i know i shouldn't worry or lose sleep over it. What i don't know is, should i fight it or just let it be?

i don't think it's going to hurt my girls in any way but i definitely dont wanna wake up one day and see them sitting in a green surface

IMG_111223.JPG

not all of them got it, out of the 4 girls only the 2 closer to the cold wall got some, the other 2 near the door are looking fine, their soil also gets dryer faster than the 2 close to the wall. That wall is going to mess me up :laughtwo:

:circle-of-love: Keep medicating

looking real nice bro. algae huh? gotta mean too much moisture around?? not sure about that one. algae and water, i know they go together. have a good one pal,, cheers

cheers brother thanks for dropping by, yeah that algae tho!!!

i'll just scrape it off with a spoon or something and try not to overwater at all, we'll see where we stand after that! If it keeps coming back i'll do the good ol' cinnamon remedy.

i definitely don't want it manifesting, alltho harmless, when it comes to feeding it can soak up some nuts and stuff that would otherwise go to the girl.

so i guess i'll just fight it, shouldn't be that hard to deal with anyway :Namaste:

peace and love :circle-of-love:

21 C (69F) lowest - 26 C (78F) highest

31% to 40% RH

What is this cinnamon remedy you speak of?

:thanks: for dropping by guys, means a lot :circle-of-love:

Tropical Thai welcome to the team, glad to have you aboard :slide:

:ciao: Sue, nice to see you here.

Well, that so called remedy is just some sprinkles of cinnamon on top of dried out soil. Alltho i've seen people do it and get results, i actually have never done it myself so i don't really know how it'll turn out :scratchinghead:

i scrapped out with a spoon the algae yesterday and i'm letting the soil dry out for now, if i get it again we'll see how it goes from there.

day 12​

growing like weeds :laughtwo: everything comin' out healthy :love:

IMG_111622.JPG

IMG_111521.JPG

minor twisting on some edges, could be heat or RH maybe. will get more into it if it doesnt go away next week.

thank you for droppin' by for your daily shots (prescribed by doctor ofc) :high-five:

:circle-of-love: Keep Medicating

Back
Top Bottom