Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

We have officially landed! Not quite settled in yet but it's looking good. Can't get growing til I feel out the scene here at the Ranch. Here's my new spot for the studio/grow room.
420-magazine-mobile514598700.jpg
I'll be starting a new journal soon! So good to be by the coastline!

Good to have you back Bumble. .
Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting some nice colas going again!
OHMYGosh it's Bumble THAT bee! WELCOME BACK! Hi Doggy too...;)

Looking good my friend, glad to see you're safe and sound. Happy to have you buzzin around again. That view says a thousand words. your friendest, G2HM
Thanks G2H! I'm definitely sitting in anxiety, patiently waiting to get it growing again! We may be moving a bit closer to the coast so I'm holding out til I know for sure. But it's good to be back! I've got a lot of catch up on the journals! Thanks for the welcome back!
Good to see Ya' back B!...Nice View!!...hoping getting settled and getting going goes smoothly...Cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
Ahhh! Just put down some pork and bean tacos! With a Heineken to wash it down! And some local chronic to enjoy out on the porch! It's been in the 80s since we got here! Too cool! And with the beach 20 minutes away, so nice. Life definitely has changed for the better dr Hook! But, it's still a bit Ganga close to the city, so we stay clear of the hot zones. Now, to find some places to plant some green. I'm on a 10 acre lot with Shit loads of shrubbery and mesquite trees! So I'm hunting for a nice out of the way spot and once I get the thumbs up on if we are staying, it's on. Believe it or not, one of my long time Bros is a bit closer to the coast, and has invited us to come on down. So, we are going to visit soon and check out the scene! But we are here for a couple months for sure.
Awesome havin you back 'B'...i knew you'de be back...:) keep us all tuned in OK! Cheers to ya bud!:high-five::thumb:
My brother from another mother! Good to hear from you. I see your still knocking it out of the park! Nice bro. What a great system you got! Primo soil, seed, and weed! Can't wait to get it going again! Well, other back to the playoffs! Overtime!! Oh yeah!

Good to take a couple of month to settle in and feel things out.

Don't want an unexpected visit from the welcome committee or to discover a failing hot water heater right next to where you just built a veg area.

Welcome back, at whatever level you choose to participate.
No doubt brother. Seems like you've had your hands full in that basement! I'll be browsing through your journal this evening... Oh what perils await!
Good to hear from you my friend!

Hey 'B', Happy Easter to ya's all down there!...:Namaste:
Hey , just thought of something and have to ask ya,....do ya have 'power' ...:rofl:
No more generators??...what a PITA eh! Anyhow , so glad to have ya back! Cheers bud!:high-five:
Yeah, I'll tell you! It's been great! We've moved since last time I posted. We are off the ranch and now living about 1 mile from the beach. We did not click with the in-laws(anti-cannabis) and are now just living in the camper, bumming around the beach and fishing it up! One of my close Bros from waaaay back is a local and has plugged us into the herbal community! And I'll be growing soon! We love it here and wife has found a job in a smoke friendly flower shop. RV park is monthly so I believe this is where we be growing roots! Finally...

So, we have landed in our final spot, hopefully! We are down by the beach and in a lil coastal town. Things really went belly up at the Rancho and we pretty much were booted out! Being in a strange country and knowing nobody except the wife's family, who hated our pro cannabis lifestyle, and wanted us gone quick, we were stumped on where to go and what to do! My bro lived a few hours away, back in the states, so that's where we went. I had to give all my animals up for adoption as no one was willing to accept them anywhere! This was the hardest thing to do! Stay homeless with them, or find them homes and get off the streets. So they went to a good home. VERY TOUGH TO DO... I've quit talking about this and have moved on, it just the best thing to do when life hands you a big pile of CRAP. MOVE ON...
We've been here 2 weeks now and I've got to know a few of the locals. 1 is an old shrimp boat captain with a nice chunk of land, and that is where I am throwing a few beans. Super cool guy with a ton of stories about the ocean! In fact, he was once a mate on the Andrea Gail, and has the pics to prove it. And loves cannabis! So we are trying to get a few going! Life here is laid back and we spend a lot of time on the water or beach. Fishing is a way of life here and I've dove right in and have my pole in the water daily! We have a connect for some regular smoke and it's way better than that border town reggie! So it'll do til we get some homegrown harvested! It's not the way I wanted things to be but you have to roll with the changes. Hope everyone is doing well and growing that bud! Peaceful blazing.

So, we have landed in our final spot, hopefully! We are down by the beach and in a lil coastal town. Things really went belly up at the Rancho and we pretty much were booted out! Being in a strange country and knowing nobody except the wife's family, who hated our pro cannabis lifestyle, and wanted us gone quick, we were stumped on where to go and what to do! My bro lived a few hours away, back in the states, so that's where we went. I had to give all my animals up for adoption as no one was willing to accept them anywhere! This was the hardest thing to do! Stay homeless with them, or find them homes and get off the streets. So they went to a good home. VERY TOUGH TO DO... I've quit talking about this and have moved on, it just the best thing to do when life hands you a big pile of CRAP. MOVE ON...
We've been here 2 weeks now and I've got to know a few of the locals. 1 is an old shrimp boat captain with a nice chunk of land, and that is where I am throwing a few beans. Super cool guy with a ton of stories about the ocean! In fact, he was once a mate on the Andrea Gail, and has the pics to prove it. And loves cannabis! So we are trying to get a few going! Life here is laid back and we spend a lot of time on the water or beach. Fishing is a way of life here and I've dove right in and have my pole in the water daily! We have a connect for some regular smoke and it's way better than that border town reggie! So it'll do til we get some homegrown harvested! It's not the way I wanted things to be but you have to roll with the changes. Hope everyone is doing well and growing that bud! Peaceful blazing.

Thanks for that update.

Those few words tell a lot about the turmoil you've been through. Finding a mate who has been hrough the perfect storm to help you weather all these changes - and smoke up with you - and give you a place to grow - that's priceless.

Back
Top Bottom