CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

nice colas. they look like hid sized buds to me :high-five:

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

i just heard mention of cooking with oil so that was where the assumption came in :thumb::

Good grief Jim. You've been through it. I had trouble too when I ran out. I was on here a lot in 2013, but quit for awhile. Big mistake! Hence my return in 2014. Lol.

Man, I'm sorry to hear about the stroke. Are you OK? Anything permanent?

I'm OK. Residential situation was taken care of. The Colorado situation may change. Certainly for March. Turns out a state I'm familiar with may be legalizing medical this year. I may stick it out as Colorado had changed some more caregiber stuff this year already. It may be legal there, but they make the medical part complicated.

Something I learned in life. Never expect a plan not to change. Just hang in there, all things pass. I am hopeful that the law of the land soon will be that I can grow and you can grow or we can buy it in our neighborhood grocery store. I'll settle for being able to grow my God given medicine.

The stroke messed up the left side of my face. It didn't take long for the muscles to disappear. Speech is a little messed up too. I can't lift both corners of my mouth, like in a smile. My smile looks like half a smile. I'm still hanging in tho. Harvested 2 colas of the big girl and I will have oil soon.

Worst part, being without really limits my computer time. I have seizures that my wife calls gazing, I just stare for over an hour if someone doesn't shake me. Those gazes are caused by my close watching of the screen. Could be the frame rate, 24 or 60 hz. I don't know what the rate is on my screen and it don't matter. I can't watch some TV animated shows because of frame rate. A lot of people confirm they are epileptic walking into Wally World. My Wally World seizures are an electrical feeling and I stop at crossing lines. Strange. The fluorescent lights do it to me everytime. Oil stopped those type seizures completely. I have had only 3 Gran Mal type seizures, that I know of. Being alone all day, I don't know what happens during the day. But I have more than 20 of the other types every day. Smoking knocks the amount down a little. I am not a smoker, but I will if I don't have any oil. I got my seizures from a stroke.

I have a friend in CO that is a medical user. He said that most dispensaries stopped medical and went recreational sales. I'd like to go back to CO but I can no longer fly.

Was planning a drive to CO but wife's parents turn 90 in March so we're headed to FLA and to Key West. Couple days drive but we'll make it nice. Try to do some fishing and bikini watching.

I'd like to make some oil for cooking but with my memory issues it could be left out and someone else would accidently use it. Pee tests for everyone... Son and wife live under the sword of job loss with a positive result. So my butter won't be confusing to anyone. I hopeful that I'll have a lb of frozen trim and I'll have enough butter to last a while. Freezing the fresh cut trim worked like a charm on my last grow. Lasted a couple months. I'll try my vacuum food saver on this harvest and freeze. Too bad you have to dry buds for oil.

Hey Ranger, Thanks for the kind words. I'll be here as long as I can. I'm only 64 til June. Like your 20. Got my ptsd going.

Had buttered toast this morning and it was great. 4 oz close cut sugar and small buds to 1 lb butter. It's the best I have had so far. I rarely cook with butter. I just have it on a couple pieces of toast at breakfast. It takes a while to go through a pound of butter that way. I do have a Single (1) cookie recipe from Cannafan that is pretty good. I'll try next time with non-sugar sugar substitute. I love this cookie, chocolate chip, mmmmmm.

Keep on choogling!

WJ

Sounds like you're headed to easier waters my friend. In glad you'll be back on the oil soon.
Let me know if I can help with anything. You know I mean that.

Good day cajun. buds are starting to get bigger. Very nice my friend. :volcano-smiley:

The Purps are ready!!!
I'm pretty stoked about BIDs Purps. I've never grown a people strain & these are beautiful.

IMG_20150119_123750425_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150119_123913161_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150119_123943900.jpg

IMG_20150119_124001877.jpg

IMG_20150119_124059968.jpg

IMG_20150119_124140390.jpg

IMG_20150119_131318507.jpg

IMG_20150119_131150266.jpg

IMG_20150119_124143835.jpg

Pretty purple. The smell is crazy. Tell perfumy & like fruit. I almost wanna take a bite out of one. The trichs are purple too.

Well, will you look at that! Sure is purdy!

i need a true purple plant that doesn't need cold temps
its too warm and nice down here to have purple :rofl:
looks awesome man :high-five:

Well, will you look at that! Sure is purdy!

Thanx from her Shawnee.

Stunning buds & gorgeous colour :)

Right? She's pretty. I'll definitely grow this strain again. Not much yield, but worth it.

i need a true purple plant that doesn't need cold temps
its too warm and nice down here to have purple :rofl:
looks awesome man :high-five:

Well here your strain Chronic. Give it a shot. No low temps needed for this one. Leaves don't change though, just the bud.

Absolute awesomeness in pictures my friend, I really have to get my true purp on. Ill drop my last 2 purple #1 and get going. Simply inspiring buddy love it!!!

Thank you sir. I'm currently still starting at them hanging.

the purps is the name?
maybe one day when i have extra money to buy some seeds but until then i still have more seeds than i can grow atm
and i still make more :thumb:

the purps is the name?
maybe one day when i have extra money to buy some seeds but until then i still have more seeds than i can grow atm
and i still make more :thumb:

I got this as a freebie from Bonsa Seeds. I don't have the packaging anymore, but it's called Purple Power.

So there hiding down these parts..... Thought I could smell something... What colour!! Absolutely beautiful Cajun!! Think I've got some reading to do..
So you moved towns? Glad your living arrangements are sorted anyways... Hope your able to get out relax and enjoy.... Subbed, look after yourself Cajun...

So there hiding down these parts..... Thought I could smell something... What colour!! Absolutely beautiful Cajun!! Think I've got some reading to do..
So you moved towns? Glad your living arrangements are sorted anyways... Hope your able to get out relax and enjoy.... Subbed, look after yourself Cajun...

Thanx Grizzwald & welcome. Yeah, home for these girls was ambiguous there for awhile. All good now.
I'm pretty far out in the boondocks so watch where you s step. Lol.

Just to repeat what everyone else has said......beautiful buds......what a lovely color.....it is nice with the green surrounding it:).....great job Cajun:):bravo:

Thanx Dreamz. You 2 are pretty busy too.

So the 2 journals have merged. Tent #1 has a mix of stages/strains now.
Tall wispy sativas next to squatty fat indicas.

Probably amongst the last group of pics. In sure I'll take more, but not many. The big girls only have a few weeks left. I've lowered the ppms & started flushing some of them. Light is still about 20" above the canopy. I lowered it to 16" & started burning some leaves after a few days.

IMG_20150121_144835578.jpg

The Darkstar. Good sized buds.
IMG_20150121_144933593.jpg

IMG_20150121_144852350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom