Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Return To Growing - Autos Indoors - Purples & Wildlings - Outdoor Grow

Shame about the Cheese plant I am a big fan of Cheese at the moment :circle-of-love:
Do you have another one I would love to see a Purple Cheese :love:I am growing a Blue Cheese auto at the moment,, always lovely to see seedings
And REPs +++ for the tip on wearing gloves in the area while touching the girls it finnaly made sense I had seen a lot of videos an they was wearing them I thougt it was to stop getting sticky:rofl::rofl:Have a great day :circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

re: Cannafan's Return To Growing - Autos Indoors - Purples & Wildlings - Outdoor Grow

Shame about the Cheese plant I am a big fan of Cheese at the moment :circle-of-love:
Do you have another one I would love to see a Purple Cheese :love:I am growing a Blue Cheese auto at the moment,, always lovely to see seedings
And REPs +++ for the tip on wearing gloves in the area while touching the girls it finnaly made sense I had seen a lot of videos an they was wearing them I thougt it was to stop getting sticky:rofl::rofl:Have a great day :circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Hi Jaga :)
I had another seed left in the package on the Purple Cheese, I dropped that one in water last night. There is still one that hadn't popped yet from earlier in the week, so I'm hoping at least one of them will bring me a plant. I really want to see one of these cheese in auto form. I'll check your blue cheese out this evening. That sounds interesting, mmmmm....Blue cheese cannabis dressing over a nice salad....:laughtwo:
And thanks for the reps. :) They (the gloves) help keep the sticky off too. ;-)
Hello Canna...almost there! :)

Hope you're having a good afternoon mate :)

I had a great day Tas. And the best part now is...it's FRRRRRRIDAY!!!

Hope your day is a good one. Have a morning cuppa for me too.
:circle-of-love:

Now that was awesome! Do you do time lapse throughout your grows?

Now that was awesome! Do you do time lapse throughout your grows?
Hi Sorrena,
I have done a few. I'm planning to do some on this grow for sure. I have a better video camera this time with the time lapse feature.
Not sure how well it will do under LED lighting, I'm testing that out this weekend on some herbs I have growing in the kitchen.

Hey Canna, if you're still awake, could you perchance drop by my journal...fangs mate :)

Thank you...can I also ask how long in the flushing department....

edit: clarification...been flushing for 4 days...hasn't been fed about a week...thanks :)

I think people normally flush for about a week, give or take a day. That's what I've been doing.
You will probably feel better about chopping if you give her one more night and plan it tomorrow.
Just cuz I feel your hesitancy. LOL

Happy harvesting!

OH...ok....was hoping for a confident chop away :)

No not hesitant...don't want crappy tasting...cept I smoked a little of it before I flushed...and it was fine...ok...ok....ok.......damn...ok....gunna chop....maybe......

:rofl:

OH...ok....was hoping for a confident chop away :)

No not hesitant...don't want crappy tasting...cept I smoked a little of it before I flushed...and it was fine...ok...ok....ok.......damn...ok....gunna chop....maybe......

:rofl:

If your sneak smoke was excellent, don't let it degrade. Chop it! There, I said it. :rofl:

Cool! :)

I'm baulking a little, cause...what I need to do is list some stuff for sale on gumtree...and I'm baulking...been doing other jobs...I just decided it's a positively glorious winters day...or late autumn sorry...so, do nothing else other than list those 3 first items i've been baulking at. Do the dishes. Have a smoke. Take the rest of the day off to harvest, clean up, set up some drying racks etc, cause the others aren't far away...I guess that'll be my day.

Tassie declares he is doing something good for himself today..chorses first...so I got that clear...then half a day to do ...my garden...that delights me..

Thanks Canna, I needed a little inspiration is all...and you've been that for me today..hugs..

Hope you have a great night...I got work to do so I can play :)

Tassie, what Canna says.....so get busy.....!

Canna, TGIF....it must have new meaning on a Friday now that you are back to work, with the whole weekend to yourself....good for you!
My yard smells divine with the lilac, magnolia, apple and cherry trees all in bloom...it's so delish at this time of year...my grass was newly cut before the rain....I live in a park...so indulgent, for gosh sake....

Can I share.....? Went to a dispensary I have been courting all winter during my first grow with some of my product today...some will go off to the lab for testing and the rest will be smoked and evaluated by the staff....so now comes 7-10 days of nervous waiting to see if I pass and they will sell my smoke....so yes, all the sanitation and cleanliness is imperative for the drum roll of how this could change my life....but the best part.....

My patient went with me to leave samples of what she has produced with my grow.....dry capsules, salve, tincture, and tea bags....the staff was all over her products...you should see her packaging, she is an artist....just awesome, I felt like a proud mamma bear, but she has done this all on her own to treat herself....pain free now and off all synthetic pharma...I can't tell you how humbled I feel....anyway, it was a productive and wonderful day for us both, we treated ourselves to lunch.....

Oh what an awesome day for you Shawnee! I can feel your excitement, and your nervousness all at the same time.
I have my fingers crossed for you, you richly deserve to have something good come your way for sure. I know you do things the right way and I'm sure the Dispensary and lab will recognize that. :circle-of-love:

I so wish I could do something like that here. This danged city will not allow dispensaries, it's been up for votes and meetings and shot down several times.
The city officials are all old school with that thug on the street corner vision of MJ. They will only see bad in it, and refuse to even look at the good things for patients and caregivers. Hopefully a new crew will be in their seats soon.
Good luck girl!!

well, Canna, you have the exact same rights that I do here, there are dispensaries all over the state, are you designated a caregiver on your card....do you even have a card....we are slated for a recreational vote in 2016, I am waiting to be one of the 300,000 sigs needed to get it on the ballot....I am an advocate, Canna, and will not stop until we are legal both statewide and federal....I wish I could talk to you offline, this whole setup is made for people like you and me.....mon dieu, girl....:love:

Oh yeah, I made sure I got the card (had to renew this year). And I am designated to be caregiver. I had a couple patients last year, but had to refer them to someone else when I stopped all growing. They're doing good, and want to come back as soon as I'm established again. I could have done very well with edibles for the patients, but had to stop those because it's against our MJ law. So crazy...waited for that to be up and approved last year and ...well we both know how that went. NOT.
I'll be back on the forefront now that I can be comfortable with it again.
I'll get in touch with you.

Edit: The dispensary/Edibles bills are being reintroduced this year, let's hope they don't stall again. :)

okay Canna, I'm not second guessing you, I'm just checking so don't take it the wrong way....I'm going balls to the wall and will help you any way I can....you got talent, no question, just want the best for you because we are birds of a feather..... :love:

Back
Top Bottom