Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Return To Growing - Autos Indoors - Purples & Wildlings - Outdoor Grow

Check the first couple of pages out on my 5th journal. I found my housing for 2 quid in a charity shop lol! Jaga is going to be rocking it soon though, just waiting to go big boy light and tent and then he can have it for his clusters :)

Found it! I copied the post link to myself to refer to later. I was on the right track with my idea, so thanks so much! Dimensions of the clusters was what I wasn't sure of.
You're the greatest!
:circle-of-love:

re: Cannafan's Return To Growing - Autos Indoors - Purples & Wildlings - Outdoor Grow

Hmmm....not sure if I have a resource to squid for purchases. I do like to fish...we don't have any squid around these parts though...

Oh QUID! That's money right?

I just love talking to people from across the pond......:laughtwo:

So, decision made. LED panels are permanently hung in place. One problem down, now I need to check how much soil I have left. Hopefully enough for planting the seeds. Can't leave them without a roof on their heads.
And....the camera is out...the tripod is ready....Da Plan! Da Plan!

Having a bit of fun are we Canna? What a rush to be back at it. :slide:

You'll still going to need to keep your space warm at lights out.

Ha ha Grizz...not if I have my way...I have a cunning stunt to pull that will be...coming up.... sometime..... in a journal... near you !

Maniacal :rofl: laugh

EDIT: you know I had to read cunning stunt like 5 times to make sure I didn't write it the wrong way :rofl:

Yelling in a tom cruz voice " show me the ...........video" :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry Sis I couldn't help myself. :thedoubletake:

Check the first couple of pages out on my 5th journal. I found my housing for 2 quid in a charity shop lol! Jaga is going to be rocking it soon though, just waiting to go big boy light and tent and then he can have it for his clusters :)

This guy is a 420star:circle-of-love:
Good day Canna The lil hydro light is great I always wondered about there coverage :thumb:They look much better than I expected :circle-of-love:

Seems like this might be a fun journal. Autos are interesting to me. I think I should get in here at the beginning.

Hello Cannafan, nice to meet you. :blushsmile:

Seems like this might be a fun journal. Autos are interesting to me. I think I should get in here at the beginning.

Hello Cannafan, nice to meet you. :blushsmile:

:welcome: Sorenna, and nice to meet you too. :)

We are very relaxed here and try to enjoy ourselves while we grow.

Happy to have you join us.

:circle-of-love:

Edit: Autos are very new to me, I did grow one (maybe two?) on my last grow and I was not disappointed with the plant. I am really looking forward to these reaching a full finish and testing. Oooohhh...testing...test....a good four letter word. LOL

Did you hear them Jaga? "SNAP.....POP!"

The following kids have split their britches:

Pyramid Auto purple- both of them
Original Sensible Seeds Auto Purple- one of them
Buddha unknown seeds- both of them

:yahoo:

:cheesygrinsmiley:The other Purple is just lying in for a lil longer ,,:high-five:She will be outgrowing your place soon :goodjob:

Snap crackle and pop, sounds like the seeds are about to drop :)

Happy Days Canna :).

Hugs....was that like a rib to mind my language? ...good four letter word...:rofl: Only serious :)

:rofl:

I'm not sure how to respond to that...but sure as snow I'm readin it again :)

ROFL :rofl:

Oh how I've missed your clean wit Partner.

Just wanted to ask if you plan on any topping training with your autos? :)

Hey LA,
I'm up for it for sure. Lots of plans, but I have to start one thing at a time.
You've fluxed autos haven't you?
I should have ten plants if all seeds pop-n-grow, so I can try a flux or other things down the road for sure.
:)

Back
Top Bottom