Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Return To Growing - Autos Indoors - Purples & Wildlings - Outdoor Grow

I'm here Canna!

Looking forward to this one :)

Hi ya SweetLeef! So glad you are here. We should have some great fun this go around. :)

Subscribed and ready to roll Sista. :love: It makes my day to have you back "up & running. :high-five:

Welcome my brother from another Father....I really do love your new name and that profile pic is great. :high-five:

Subbed! I've been waiting for you to come back Canna. I need to explore oil. I have a case of scalp psoriasis that's made my life far too challenging for over a decade now.

I love seeing how everyone adapts to fit their own homes and grow spaces.

Nice to to be invited along Canna. This will be fun. :laughtwo:

Edit: You're doing a SWICK? WooHoo!!! When you do so I would appreciate you leaving a post on the SWICK thread. The more exposure we give it the more growers' lives we can help to simplify.

WHY did a dry erase board not occur to me? I have two big ones behind the dresser! I'm terrible about remembering the dates. I thought I'd be able to track it through my journals. That might work if you don't have so many subscribers or are less wordy. Not my reality at all. :blushsmile:

Welcome SweetSue :blushsmile: I will be sure to post on your Swick thread when I get that going. I think it's an awesome method from what I've read. As I said, I have a huge bag of perlite that needs some use. ;-)
And yes, that dry erase board is going to be really helpful to me. So many times people will ask how many weeks, days or whatever the plant is and I have to go searching through something to find out. LOL

...I'd usually be upset with second row...but I'm sitting next to Sue, so I'm good :)

Hey Canna, looking forward to your grow.

I guess I've seen it before in you're grows, but this opening page certainly has a lot of..what I expect is you in the Decor...it's remarkable

how easy the two things which seem at odds to me in my experience...old world femininity and charm... and MJ Growing....but are so

....Cannafantisticly harmonious....

:)

Hugs, hope you have a good day mate

..awesome grow room with all running water n all too :)

:welcome: TassieDevil! Running water is great and all, but I can't use it for the plants. It's softened water. A big no no unless you want the plants roots full of salt. I learned the hard way when house plants kept dying on me. LOL

I am really going to enjoy your specific kind of humor here. You crack me up, always have. It always brings thoughts of a song I love, one line it..."... ah she kinda funny, you know" I said "I know, everybody funny, now you funny too". (BTW, I am keeping count of your online hours to be sure you are getting your rest. ;-)) :rofl:

re: Cannafan's Return To Growing - Autos Indoors - Purples & Wildlings - Outdoor Grow

Thanks Sista from another mista, Mr. Motoco helped me with it and I love it to. Great to be here Sis. :high-five:

SweetSue,
on your psoriasis problem...you should look into making a topical cream from cannabis using coconut oil or shea butter. I've read many stories where people have used it as a topical to treat severe psoriasis problems.
I knew a lady years ago who had it so bad all over her body that she was constantly bleeding from the sores created. I wish I had known about the healing qualities of Cannabis then.

I have made topical cream using coconut oil and gave some to my Mom who has previously had skin cancer. It really helped the areas on her arms get to a smoother state and no flaking and crusting of the skin in those areas.

The oil I use is for internal use to treat diseases, it is a pure concentrated oil from the plant.

I believe I have the recipe for the cream somewhere, maybe on my blog. I will look for it. I have a full tub of it stored safely at my Mom's house. I used way too much menthol crystals in it, a very strong smell. LOL
If not, look up member "Beemerbill". He has recipes for these things.

Hope that helps!

:circle-of-love:

Thanks for watching me mate :)

...Ok, so I'll have to create another user ID... :rofl:

I do have to get off line and life..line for a whiles though :)

Hugs mate, love dearly that you're back and growing again

Have a good day :)

:popcorn:

Subbed. This is my first Cannafan journal besides the beauty of the changing seasons journal.

You may not know it, but cannafan was the first person I ever talked to on :420:
:slide:
I had just created a username and was starting my grow journal and 2/3 of the photos came out sideways. I was very frustrated and about to chuck the whole online growing experience. Cannafan did not specifically help, but she let me know there were real people here ready to be helpful.

So Canna... with your eye for beauty and your ability/stability to help others, I really appreciate you.

Plus you're funny :rofl: :rofl:

Cannafan has the most post on my blog because she keeps coming up with great growing ideas. :adore: :idea: :cheesygrinsmiley:

SweetSue,.......

The oil I use is for internal use to treat diseases, it is a pure concentrated oil from the plant......

:circle-of-love:

SweetSue, I wanted to be sure I corrected that part of my post to you. People do use the concentrated oil for external treatment for sure. Applying directly on the skin cancers, etc. Myself personally, I'm using it for healing from the inside. :)
I don't want you to think that you can't use the concentrated oil externally by any means.
You should check out the "How to make Concentrated Oil" thread for some excellent information on making and using the oil when you have time:

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hope that clarifies me. LOL

Take care!

:wood:Canna Can I come in :thanks:for the invite I see you have a great support crew in here:Namaste:
The door is always open Jaga! Lots of great ppls here. Welcome to the thread. :circle-of-love:

Cannafan has the most post on my blog because she keeps coming up with great growing ideas. :adore: :idea: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey brother dear, we gotta share....what works...and what not-so-works. (I've done a few of those LOL) :)

Subbed. This is my first Cannafan journal besides the beauty of the changing seasons journal.

You may not know it, but cannafan was the first person I ever talked to on :420:
I had just created a username and was starting my grow journal and 2/3 of the photos came out sideways. I was very frustrated and about to chuck the whole online growing experience. Cannafan did not specifically help, but she let me know there were real people here ready to be helpful.

So Canna... with your eye for beauty and your ability/stability to help others, I really appreciate you.

Awww...that's so nice. Welcome aboard Radogast, happy to see you here! You've got a good eye for the same, as evidenced by your own photos. :high-five:

This right here is why so many of us are so happy your back canna.... I don't know for certain if you were the first I spoke to here, but without a doubt, you were my first friend.... Geez we missed you. Look how your presence brings so much joy to so many...... Well said Radogast...

I love autos Canna if I had the space I would always have a few on the grow :love:
Just as LA said you have been missed yep we never chatted much but I think there is a great feeling here already so tea with 3 sugars please best hide any chocolate you have around and I will take a seat over here :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom