Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

I know I didn’t participate but thought I’d share pics of my MAC(k) I just harvested a couple days ago. sadly like all my outdoor gals this year, I lost a fair bit to bud rot (seems to be the case for a lot of growers in S. Ontario) I still managed about 2080g wet, and have freeze dried some and currently sit at 205g dried. Sure are frosty looking and my Cinderella 99 from Canuk comes down tomorrow

IMG_5545.jpeg
IMG_5546.jpeg
IMG_5548.jpeg
IMG_5549.jpeg
IMG_5550.jpeg
IMG_5551.jpeg
IMG_5552.jpeg
IMG_5554.jpeg
Nice work amigo, bummer about the rot though. CL🍀

So I took down my Cinderella 99 like I said. I got roughly 1525g wet and have so far 225g dried. I probably have another 50-70g when dried, just waiting its turn in the freezer with MAC(k). She smells amazing like an intense sweet overripe pineapple and tastes about the same too with a hint of citrus lime like taste. Was my 2nd year in a row growing and is one of my goto strains for the afternoon. She had a wpm issue early, lost a couple buds to rot BUT probably did the best of the all for the little amount lost to it.

IMG_5488.jpeg
IMG_5561.jpeg
IMG_5563.jpeg
IMG_5564.jpeg
IMG_5578.jpeg
IMG_5579.jpeg
IMG_5580.jpeg
IMG_5581.jpeg

Finally finished jarring my first batch of my Cinderella 99 and so far have 225g and probably have another 50-70g waiting to be dried. She smells amazing like an intense sweet overripe pineapple and tastes about the same too with a hint of citrus lime like taste. Was my 2nd year in a row growing and is one of my goto strains for the afternoon

IMG_5488.jpeg
IMG_5561.jpeg
IMG_5563.jpeg
IMG_5564.jpeg
IMG_5578.jpeg
IMG_5579.jpeg
IMG_5580.jpeg
IMG_5581.jpeg
Good haul.

No fair. That's not a POT you grew her in! :)

But seriously, nice haul dude! And pretty too!

I got my new Canuk grow journal here:

Anyone fancies a follow along.

Ask me no questions… I tell you no lies 🤣

And - nah this is my everyman grow. No fancy or expensive.

@Canuk Seeds being hugely generous so the least I can do is give back a little to 420magazine.com and everyone else here.

Standing on the shoulders of giants ai am ❤️

2lbs out a 4x4 in three months? In solos?

C’mon its gonna be banging or I die trying 😂

Banner crossed with Gorilla 😆

anyone out there growing Grandaddy Bruce right now ?

i'm just a week in or so ..

seeds pop 5 for 5 canuk good job.. still wish i could get bigger seeds !! my seeds are way bigger and better looking.

My Cherry pie is in full veg mode, getting ready to drop a screen… link to my journal is below!

:morenutes:

:bongrip:

IMG_3482.jpeg

I’m pissed, So I got all moved and my tents set up and got ready to drop my glueberry og seeds……. But in the move I misplaced them, I didn’t put them is the seed stash cause I was gonna use them right away , and they were around, I definitely saw them at the new place, and I bet I put them somewhere good to “keep them safe” but they r nowhere to be found damnit
I feel ya… Glad you found them…

:lot-o-toke:

I was looking forward to the Canuck Seeds 420 comparative grow, which would have been my second comparative on 420. I expected to drop a new journal anytime. Sad to report zero germination on 5 of 5 planted. I’ll chalk it up to operator error. I typically have near 100% germination. I planted 5 to pick 4 for my cabinet grow. Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce seeds received Sep 9, fast delivery on 7 seeds. Dropped 5 in distilled water Saturday Oct 7. Planted 5 Tuesday Oct 10, small tails on 3 and white visible on the other 2. I gave it 2 weeks, usually I see sprouts in 3-5 days. I’m adding a few pics as I was prepping for grow #10. Cheers
IMG_3915.jpeg

IMG_3914.jpeg

IMG_3916.jpeg

I was looking forward to the Canuck Seeds 420 comparative grow, which would have been my second comparative on 420. I expected to drop a new journal anytime. Sad to report zero germination on 5 of 5 planted. I’ll chalk it up to operator error. I typically have near 100% germination. I planted 5 to pick 4 for my cabinet grow. Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce seeds received Sep 9, fast delivery on 7 seeds. Dropped 5 in distilled water Saturday Oct 7. Planted 5 Tuesday Oct 10, small tails on 3 and white visible on the other 2. I gave it 2 weeks, usually I see sprouts in 3-5 days. I’m adding a few pics as I was prepping for grow #10. Cheers
IMG_3915.jpeg

IMG_3914.jpeg

IMG_3916.jpeg
Man, that's a nice set-up!

Too bad about the seeds. I had the same experience with mine. A big goose egg trying to get 3 each of different strains to germinate. :straightface:

Man, that's a nice set-up!

Too bad about the seeds. I had the same experience with mine. A big goose egg trying to get 3 each of different strains to germinate. :straightface:
GDB…I’ve been away for awhile, I’ll catch up soon. I thought the Canuck Seeds selection for the comparative grow was great. I need to review my seed stash, primed for a winter indoor grow. I upgraded the cabinet with a heavy duty power strip and replaced batteries in the wireless temp/humidity sensor and smoke detector. New Hepa intake filter, will see if I can get a second grow from my last carbon filter. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom