Cap'n Style/LA's Fluxing Mashup - Lemon OG Kush - Ft. 900w Mars II LED - Jamba 1.0

Re: Cap'n Style/LA's Fluxing Mashup - Lemon OG Kush - Ft. 900w Mars II LED - Jamba 1.

I think it looks fine

Re: Cap'n Style/LA's Fluxing Mashup - Lemon OG Kush - Ft. 900w Mars II LED - Jamba 1.

Woke up to what appears to be sagging leaves. So I watered them and they now look like this.
image11981.jpg
image11982.jpg

So what do y'all think? Just got a little dry or what? Plants are 22" from light
Temp is 83

Keep it up Jamba, looking great.

UPDATE TIME - 7/23 (DAY 16 from seed)

Alrighty, let's get ya'll caught up!

I installed CO2 in my tent on 7/18 and the plants have responded extremely well! I also opted to use Grodan's "Absorbent Material" which is the same material as the cubes, but comes packaged like insulation. I've found that this super absorbent material allows me to only have to water every 2 days or so, which is nice for the time being.

Take a look at these pictures of my best plant.

image_1_41.jpeg
image145.jpeg
image_2_42.jpeg

SO TELL ME WHAT YA THINK! HOW'S SHE LOOKIN'?
When should I begin training?

Your plants look really great, and the setup is also nice. I'll have my lights tomorrow. I have one clone of Lemon Kush I'll be growing out.

I wanted to ask about the CO2. Do you add it because you are growing in a tent? I ask because I am growing in an empty closet which is 3' x 5' and 9' tall. I wondered if I am going to need to add CO2 to the closet. I can easily leave the door open all day or any time the lights are on. I don't need to vent anything out for smell because it is only us in the house and I rarely have anyone over. All our friends work and have grown kids and...yadda.

So under what conditions is CO2 a required supplement?
Thanks.

My best knowledge about CO2 is very basic. I know that a CO2 PPM level of 1500 will aid in faster plant development. I run my light 24/7 in my 3x3x6.5' tent. The temp is ~85F and humidity stays around 65%.
The only reason my father and I chose to run CO2 with so little experience is because we already had CO2 gear from having a soda machine set up in our house :D

Also your grow environment has to be fairly sealed or else you could potentially just waste CO2.

I'm sure someone more experienced would be able to provide a more inclusive answer.

Great start, Jamba :goodjob: very well done intro on post 1 :high-five: you will be topping her very soon,

when you have 3 nodes, you're ready to chop & bend.

looks like a fun "yard" you have here :cheer: any seats left up front? where's the fridge? can we :passitleft: in here? :thanks:

It seems that my girl has weathered her first defoliation very well. It's only been a day and I woke up to new growth!

Also found these roots sticking out the bottom of my 1 gallon air pot. This girl is growing quick and she's only going to get faster once that root ball thickens up. She will be 3 weeks old from seed tomorrow. Grow baby grow!

image12291.jpg

Can someone tell me if this is where my growth should be?

image12290.jpg

Back
Top Bottom