ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

heres a group shot

20130728_173059.jpg

heres ogk's mom starting 7 weeks bloom under led's ssshhh this ones an illusion

20130728_173209.jpg

20130723_175357.jpg

remember this is only an illusion:cheesygrinsmiley:

WoW! I finally get to post! You drew a crowd fast! Loved the intro Cronic. Your a Pro already.

This going to be fun to watch! Nothing but the best for you. Hope the lights stay on through the storm.

I am just going to sit back and watch the show. Knowing you, it will be a good one.
:goodjob::party::ganjamon::clap::nomo::tommy:

WoW! I finally get to post! You drew a crowd fast! Loved the intro Cronic. Your a Pro already.

This going to be fun to watch! Nothing but the best for you. Hope the lights stay on through the storm.

I am just going to sit back and watch the show. Knowing you, it will be a good one.
:goodjob::party::ganjamon::clap::nomo::tommy:

Thank You Sir:Namaste:
tell thc I said hello when you talk to him tonight as he hasn't been posting I cant tell him here
or maybe tell em I started a journal and he can stop by :thumb:
good day to you OMM

Thank You Sir:Namaste:
tell thc I said hello when you talk to him tonight as he hasn't been posting I cant tell him here
or maybe tell em I started a journal and he can stop by :thumb:
good day to you OMM

Will do Cronic.....he doesn't always call. He's really putting in a bunch of hours at work.

Hey Chronich, Good Luck! Subbed! I have a few questions, and if you can't answer them here, could you pm them? Your 5 gallon buckets, where did you get them? I have seen a lot of cheap knockoff's. Are you using 10" baskets"? how many airstones per bucket are you using? If I were to use just two buckets, what size air pump would best? Thanks Chronich!

Hey Chronich, Good Luck! Subbed! I have a few questions, and if you can't answer them here, could you pm them? Your 5 gallon buckets, where did you get them? I have seen a lot of cheap knockoff's. Are you using 10" baskets"? how many airstones per bucket are you using? If I were to use just two buckets, what size air pump would best? Thanks Chronich!

ok lets answer this one at a time lol
the buckets came from a local hydro store I think id better pm the name to you
the netpot lids are 6 inches
I have either 1 or 2 stones per bucket it depends
since in my veg I have a dual pump if only one vegging gets both if theres 2 then its one each
as for the bottom im using a 600gph pump that feeds 4 lines so if theres 2 on the bottom then 2 each if theres 3 then one gets 2 and the other 2 get 1
I cant fit more than 3 in flower it gets kinda crowded and its a 4x4 area in the tent or 16sq ft
and if only 2 buckets you can get away with a dual pump roughly about 130gph
the large 600 came with a 4 way splitter so I don't split it anymore and im gonna assume even if I only had one per @600gph would be a nice 150gph for each but
one thing with these pumps with multiple outlets or a splitter
if one bucket is alot lower than the others more air will flow into that bucket because of less pressure from less water so you will end up with less air in the buckets that are fuller.
I notice this with both types of my air pumps
hope that helps
ill pm you with the store I got the buckets from:thumb:

Mr. Chronic,
Hope there`s still room for an old curmudgeon, cause I wanna have a look see. Start looks great. O.K. now it`s vape time.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Thank you for the explanation, I'm sure I'll have more questions in the future when I decide to make a switch. Good healthy plants! +reps

thanks man:thumb:

Mr. Chronic,
Hope there`s still room for an old curmudgeon, cause I wanna have a look see. Start looks great. O.K. now it`s vape time.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

thanks for tagging along yooper

Morning cronic and a Happy Weednesday to ya.

Just jumping in and saying the plants are starting to look great. Are you keeping a fluorescent on in the flower room with the Leds? Just want to say I'll be lurking around iffin ya'll don't mind. ++ and Keepem Green

Happy Weednesday Cronich:)

Back
Top Bottom