ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Congrats on your harvest Cron you work hard for it man, I hope everything meets your expectations! +Reps to you for having one of the best attitudes in here and one hell of a filled up grow tent with some fine product…

Keep it up

Its not cured yet but very much dry enough to go into jars most of it is snapping off the stem lol and feels a bit crispy bit some of them tho crispy feeling don't snap off so they make up for the lack of moisture in the others ill just check the jars tomorrow im sure ittl be ok
and thanks for the reps Dani Great Weekend to ya :high-five:

Good morning Cronic... time to wake and bake....:circle-of-love:

yea got a small job so got a couple days of work here and there cant bake when I wake but the jobs close enough to home that I eat lunch at home and have me a little something :rofl: Thanks for Poppin in Dennise :circle-of-love:

Late driving by my Hodge Hegg friend but + reps from me on your harvest! Awesome going and Ill be here for the next adventures in the Chronic story!

Thanks LA Always Happy To see everyone comin in to say High
Thanks for the reps man and yes the adventure continues :rofl:

:tokin:Good afternoon everybody.

good night it is now lol
Great and Chronic Weekend to ya Troy :high-five:

Happy Freeeweed day HempHog:thumb:

Yes it is a FreeWeed day :rofl: Good Weed and Chronic Weekend to ya Relaxed :high-five:

Happy Friedday Chronic!!!

yes I do feel fried today was hot and humid and I don't think I drank enough :rofl:
Chronic Weekend to ya Ice :high-five:

Funny of the day!! Not real funny but still funny.

A panda walks into a bar. He asks the bartender how he can get a little action for the night. The bartender motions to a young woman. She talks to the panda, and they go back to her place. After having sex, the panda abruptly leaves.

The next night, the woman goes to the panda's house. "You owe me money," she says.

"For what?"

The woman rolls her eyes and explains, "I'm a prostitute."

The panda pulls out a dictionary and looks it up: "Prostitute: Has sex for money."

The panda says, "I don't have to pay you. I'm a panda -- look it up." She is about to protest when the bear hands her the dictionary.

The woman looks up "panda" in the dictionary. It says, "Panda: Eats bush and leaves."

:rofl:

Sticky Triday cron:circle-of-love:

:high-five:

Yes it is Trichs Great and Chronic Weekend to ya :high-five:

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken takes out a cigarette and begins to smoke. The egg, pissed off, takes one look at the chicken, rolls over and pulls the blanket over him and says, "I guess we answered that question!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Chronic. :ciao:
Have a great weedend.;)

Heya Stealth Chronic Weekend to ya Man :high-five:

mr. cronic,
Just stopping` by to say hi. so HI.
and have a grand
ol` weedend.

High Yooper :thumb:
and you have yourself a Chronic Weekend :lot-o-toke:

ok I got a small update jarred the thing about an hr ago sitting and cutting and well well get to that in a few :thumb:

ok here we go
ChemDawg is in the jars
yes it was short time to be drying 3 days its weird and short but it works out for me
a lot of the buds were kinda crispy most snapped off the stem some didn't I hope those make up for the loss
in moisture in cure main thing is its no too wet I rather it be a tad dry then too wet
one side of the closet door is open enough for a small fan to blow in against the back wall of the closet
the other side is pretty much shut cept for a small crack
so I tried smoking it from yesterday actually :rofl:
I like it stoney stuff I think the weight possibly could have been better if the buds were more dense
and I have had other plants really close or touching the light that didn't come out fluffy
im thinking bad pheno but its not all bad its tasty even without a cure and its fairly strong

ok lets do some pics ill tell you the weight at the end

DSC029082.JPG

DSC029092.JPG

DSC029102.JPG

DSC029112.JPG

DSC029122.JPG

DSC029132.JPG

so the weight when I threw it into the jars? and I seriously doubt ill have to really even burp those things maybe open it to smell
as long as the smells good and its fairly dry I aint gonna worry

ok so the weight

4 oz 26.4 grams :thumb:

Nice! Congrats Cron!

F'ing awesome! Pullin' weight, son!

Thanks Sweet :high-five:

High Cronic happy harvest an start of a new girl,, you no it really looks like you are one of them magician,s doing the sword,s going though girl in box trick. REP,s mate brilliant tutorial an lovely harvest
DSC028841.JPG

:thanks: I figure that was the lowest stress way of getting it in if I germ in a paper towel till I have a certain size tap root
instead of trying to make a big hole and stuff it in the taproot isn't always straight

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:4OZ 26:04gram,s OMG I am comming over to help out dont want you ??? MMmmmMan Congrat,s on a brilliant result :circle-of-love:

sure you can help smoke it :thumb:

Nice! Congrats Cron!

:thanks: Mr. Flintstone

5 jars of goodness, nice man. :thumb:

Care if I advertise my new journal to all your followers, Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

Subbed and I never mind :thumb:

Nice numbers on the chemdawg Cron :Namaste: It will be a fine rainy Saturday for ya with those nice full jars :high-five:

Congrats!! :bravo:

Yes it is and it is rainy today too :rofl: Thanks CA :high-five:

Hey Cronman, stop hoggin' all the hemp!:rofl: A Happy Sativaday to You and a Kushyful Weekend to ya brother! :thumb:

Hey Relaxed Happy Sativaday to you to Man id share if you guys were here :thumb:

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken takes out a cigarette and begins to smoke. The egg, pissed off, takes one look at the chicken, rolls over and pulls the blanket over him and says, "I guess we answered that question!"
Now THAT was funny! I'm still laughing.

Congrats my Hawaiian friend. I better see your face in the place tomorrow. That goes tor the rest of you also; THE REPS ARE RIGHT. Details below in my signature.

Now THAT was funny! I'm still laughing.

Congrats my Hawaiian friend. I better see your face in the place tomorrow. That goes tor the rest of you also; THE REPS ARE RIGHT. Details below in my signature.

I don't think I have anything else to do tomorrow besides res change and I do that in the am
may run out for a big bottle of massive and a bag of soil but I think ill be around I think its about 1 pm my time

Damn Chronic. :bravo: thats an awesome harvest imo:) for whatever thats worth:circle-of-love:reps on the beautiful harvest

Thanks for the reps man im happy if I can improve upon final dry weight but its really hard to judge if your not doing the same strain allt he time
and seed plant get bigger than clones for the short veg time I give them
Thanks Again troy :Namaste:

Are we doing res change and update this week Chronic?:thumb:
OOP's.I see.I'll be watching for it.

ill be on it here in a few at least the res change lol but ill have something posted later Jimmy :thumb:

:thanks: Heffay

ok I guess im gonna do my res change thing then ill post after I go through subbed journals may have to run out for
a bottle of nutes so I don't have to scramble later and some soil for new mothers
oh and the BAR game show :rofl: ill have it up today tho

Back
Top Bottom