ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

:circle-of-love:

Looking good brotha Chronic :thumb: How's the job search going, have you anything on the horizon?

hopefully have something soon Thanks Brotha Skunny :thumb:

A cronic good day to you :circle-of-love:

Hey Brother and a good day to your too :thumb:

Looking good brother Chronic..:Namaste:
Welcome to the jungle..:thumb:

Thanks Brotha J6k :thumb:

GL of the cut my friend. If she smokes half as good as she looks, you should be a happy camper Keepem Green

i dunno seems sativa-ish :rofl:

Hi Chronic,

Looking lovely my friend. Forgive me for asking but can you tell me the source of the Afgooey? I've been eyeballing the gooey-breeder seeds for some time now.

Happy Thursday:Namaste:!

its suppose to be a strain hunters seed

:passitleft: HighChronic....:circle-of-love:

High Sistah D :circle-of-love:

Looking unbelievably amazing mate!

Thanks GT :thumb:

hey 420Brother :thumb:

:thumb: Gnight Brotha Skunny :thumb:

Hey Chronic, there's a guy I've been following, he's on his 2nd grow, started out DWC but had so many problems he transplanted back to coco. I don't think he can go back to DWC at this point but if he gets some help this time and you stay around to help ease him into DWC he may go back and kick some DWC a$$. You make it look so easy I'm sure you can help.

Any of you top shelve growers here willing to check in on this guy? He only has 2 pages to look at, at this time.

Many thanks to you all.:thanks::Namaste::adore::circle-of-love:

:thumb:

Happy Shatterday brotha Chronic :thumb: I hope you get out on the boat & have a lovely weekend my friend :)

Hey Happy Skunkday Brotha Skunny yes I did get to go out
so I did my res change today and ill do my update right after I reply and before I sleep
gotta work lol

Hey Chronic, there's a guy I've been following, he's on his 2nd grow, started out DWC but had so many problems he transplanted back to coco. I don't think he can go back to DWC at this point but if he gets some help this time and you stay around to help ease him into DWC he may go back and kick some DWC a$$. You make it look so easy I'm sure you can help.

Any of you top shelve growers here willing to check in on this guy? He only has 2 pages to look at, at this time.

ok ill go take a look see after I do my update before I go beddy bye :thumb:

ok chopped afgooey on Friday

DSC061715.JPG

I actually got some color on it this time

DSC061723.JPG

DSC061734.JPG

DSC061742.JPG

DSC061753.JPG

DSC061764.JPG

DSC061774.JPG

DSC061786.JPG

DSC061814.JPG

DSC061832.JPG

DSC061844.JPG

DSC061854.JPG

DSC061865.JPG

DSC061872.JPG

DSC061884.JPG

DSC061904.JPG

DSC061915.JPG

DSC061924.JPG

DSC061933.JPG

DSC061944.JPG

sour diesel

DSC061963.JPG

DSC061973.JPG

DSC061982.JPG

DSC061993.JPG

Holy Grail Kush

DSC062002.JPG

DSC062013.JPG

DSC062022.JPG

DSC062032.JPG

Black Russian now in 12/12

DSC062051.JPG

the HGK clones

DSC062081.JPG

DSC062092.JPG

DSC062102.JPG

starting a The Doctor it had a tap root waiting for it to pop out of the plug

DSC062071.JPG

Group Photos

DSC061951.JPG

DSC062043.JPG

DSC062062.JPG

okee that's it for this week :thumb:

hey drop a link man :rofl: make it easy for us :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom