CKS Candy Cane Grow - DWC

Just finished up in the rooms and 2 of my Candy Cane plants are in complete flower and the others ones were in full flower and now have lots of small vegative growth starting again with small buds. Very strange plant growth has started...

My other photo period plants are doing amazing, but not CKS genetics....

Just finished up in the rooms and 2 of my Candy Cane plants are in complete flower and the others ones were in full flower and now have lots of small vegative growth starting again with small buds. Very strange plant growth has started...

My other photo period plants are doing amazing, but not CKS genetics....

start lollipopping away the smaller growth.

This is my very first attempt at DWC. I have 7 Candy Cane's in 4 5 gal. buckets.

Not much to see yet. These plants are just over 6 weeks old today. Using AN 3 part nutes under a 600 watt HPS running 12/12 due to my other photo plants.

Just a (POTENTIAL) heads up.

Ordered these in November 2016, went to DWC December. They've been in veg for a LONG time.

Got confirmation from Crop King today (Feb 11th , 2017...conversation with 'Lisa' pasted at the bottom of this post) that in November/December 2016 "Sour Jack Feminized" seeds were mislabeled and sent out as Candy Cane auto flowers. So these are feminized photo (12/12) plants. Veg and trim to your desired height, then switch to 12/12 to flower.

Hope this helps!

Lisa
Support Agent
Lisa
Hello Jordan. How may I help you?

Jordan
I ordered CC auto flowers last year (late oct/early nov 2016) they've been in veg for months now. I've gone through all the forums crop king suggests and NOW I'm reading that these may not be auto's after all. please clarify

Lisa
hi
yes, the ones you have are actually our new strain
Sour Jack just turn them to 12/12 and you will get a 200% larger yield
we mispackaged them in fall as we were sold out

Jordan
I like the sounds of %200 lol

Lisa
99% of the customers are happy

Jordan
thank you for the quick reply

Lisa
they will flower
your yield will be larger as you actually have a feminzied seed

Interesting if that is actually true. However CKS now has two stories for these seeds?

Though I have 2 very indica dominant plants and Sour Jack is 70% sativa...

It makes sense after reading others who've posted the very same about their CC autos.

Bummer about not being told before hand and about the time loss. But the learning experience has been invaluable and the yield will be higher

Some of my pictures of candy cane .

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Some of my pictures of candy cane .

420-magazine-mobile807794702.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1092559846.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1789826920.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1369102699.jpg
420-magazine-mobile88406967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile458630426.jpg

Happy smoking I'm hoping to take 36 grams dry I'm hoping off these three candy cane autos from crop king ordered in November I believe. Second grow with no topping nothing. Until I realized get rid of fan leafs in way . Lol my first true grow 3 autos nyc d crop king. A d 1 white cookies regular feminized plant crop king. Find my journal. Let's grow together peeps.

Happy smoking I'm hoping to take 36 grams dry I'm hoping off these three candy cane autos from crop king ordered in November I believe. Second grow with no topping nothing. Until I realized get rid of fan leafs in way . Lol my first true grow 3 autos nyc d crop king. A d 1 white cookies regular feminized plant crop king. Find my journal. Let's grow together peeps.

why only 36g's from 3 plants?? you should be getting a better yield, no?

why only 36g's from 3 plants?? you should be getting a better yield, no?
It was my second grow u did lots wrong I didn't fim them top them soil ph was 7+ from seed. Learning hub. My first grow I git an ounce northern lights off four plants. Autos crop king . So I am getting better. Quick question can I use my pro mix hp soil in jiffy cup for auto from seed ? Then transplant on 2 nd week to 3 gallon fabric pot?

It was my second grow u did lots wrong I didn't fim them top them soil ph was 7+ from seed. Learning hub. My first grow I git an ounce northern lights off four plants. Autos crop king . So I am getting better. Quick question can I use my pro mix hp soil in jiffy cup for auto from seed ? Then transplant on 2 nd week to 3 gallon fabric pot?

I don't know for sure to be honest. I use a pro mix soil but only put it into the soil after the seed germinated. after a couple weeks growth there it went to DWC

You can but generally put auto's into their final home!
They told me at crop king to use straight organic soil for seed then transplant to mixed soil or medium. The soil is all around 6-6.5 right now. Not 7-7 5 lol like these plants above.

Back
Top Bottom