Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed Stock

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

1st look at Colombians :circle-of-love:

IMG_562910.JPG
IMG_56329.JPG
IMG_563310.JPG
IMG_563110.JPG

:Namaste:

Re: Conradino23's Another Outdoor Grow With High Brix Soil - Air-Pots & SoCal Seed St

Yep sun will do that to them. I burnt these babies more than once to death, but if they make it they usually go all the way :thumb:

I cannot say a lot except they are viable and pop fast.

Welcome folks to my new outdoor grow, which is just another one feat. High Brix and LOS methods... but to let you find out what I'm really up to, here's a little bit of history for the newcomers.

:tokin: :tokin: :tokin:

Last season I was hit pretty badly, and I lost a lot of great plants in my favourite patch, where I've been growing for 3 years, and where soil was dialled in to perfection. I couldn't go back there, so I just focused on another spot a bit higher up on The Hill, where unfortunately I left two males behind which pollinated my whole crop, and I got a lot of seeded Ultra Dogs. The good thing is this pot is still good :laughtwo: The bad one is this spot was also invaded by the land's owner, who went so near it when cutting the passage to the top of the hill that I had to drop it for some time at least.

Long story short in the fall/winter I've scouted a lot to find a couple of new spots, and finally I found something which looks very promising, where I can do a test run, and this means for me I don't put more than 10-12 plants so if it gets busted it's not a high priority for LE to chase my ass :passitleft:

BTW I'm based in northern Italy, soil used will be local loam High Brixed, and throughout the season I'll use organic mineral amendments, beneficial bacteria and funghi in form of powders, teas and and sprays. Also I'll be following the growth with refractometer, hygrometer, thermometer, and I'll show you how to sun dep with a microgrow of bonsai plants.

My stock is my own, and comes either from my SoCal buddy (he's based in Santa Clarita Valley) or has been result of my own pollination. On hand I have probably 20 thousand seeds, mostly F2 and F3 of Ultra Dog (Aurora Ultra x NYCD/Chemdawg '91), which for sure will be grown this year too as I love this pot. But I'll also pop some OG Kush, Aurora Ultra Confidential, Aurora Ultra Kush and Green Crack, maybe NYCD. I haven't bought any seeds for almost 3 years, and cause I still have some amazing sativas in the jars I'll go back to landraces next year, when maybe I'm gonna be better set in terms of security.

Seeds:
IMG_55297.JPG
IMG_55419.JPG
IMG_55408.JPG

Soil:
IMG_55437.JPG

IMG_55445.JPG
IMG_55458.JPG

:rollit::yahoo::passitleft:

Hi Conradino, that's an nice looking jar full of seeds. You can't help but smile and think of all that greenery that can be produced from them.

I'm subbed up to learn as much as I can if that's cool ...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Conradino, that's an nice looking jar full of seeds. You can't help but smile and think of all that greenery that can be produced from them.

I'm subbed up to learn as much as I can if that's cool ...

Oh yeah having these seeds always saves my life. There's nothing like betting on a free stock!

very well done, great job.

Thx man and welcome.

:surf:

So here's a good example of phenotypic expressions with these 4 Colombians, 3 are almost identical though so simple odds edge it out. Thee's a fifth one, very slow seed and something lost in soil :cheesygrinsmiley::blunt:

IMG_56458.JPG
IMG_56405.JPG

:passitleft::ciao:

So bottom left is a different genetic expression of its own?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Yeah so called dud :laughtwo:

I woodn't kill her myself,, least not for a minute or so... Really pretty early to tell alot,, they all lean Sativa,,, but could the three be duds? I'd sure give em a week or so myself.... But good to see ya off to the rodeo... Be looking forwrd to you getting started up again,, so is Miss J... BTW I just up potted two UD#2's into imtermediate pots.. I plan on trying 2 #3 seed also... I got time incase of males soo all good,,
GL and Keepem Green

No I'm not removing anything yet, I'll see how she grows first. Yep very sativa habit from the start, stretchy with very thin leaves. It might be a good run. I'm happy UDs are doing ok :thumb:

Well, yours are supposed to be C Gold right??? Typical starts for CG... GL and Keepem Green

Yeah CG '72. I saw it grown on another forum and it looked exactly as advertised. These small seed banks are running on trust so I hope these will be something different.

I've been trusting them larger vendors... It's always a crap shoot anyway you go.. Till you find the right one.. GL and Keepem Green

It all depends on how serious they are. Sadly many companies are in for a quick buck these days and nothing else, which just invites more parasites into the seed game.

And prices for the ripoffs are ridiculous. Basically it came to that that you get a known seed line or even better a clone, you self it or BX it or cross pollinate in the basement and then you claim your own hybrid by calling it the same name and selling it at 5-10 euros a seed. Sky is the limit on this market no doubt about it, but I wouldn't bet on something that has no transparency whatsoever.

I want to work on developing 2 or 3 additional seed lines with excellent qualities to have my own stock, so I can stop guessing when it will finish flowering, if it's mold-resistant or if the finished product is worth smoking in the first place. I'd like to try some of the classics, but I stopped giving a shit about flamboyant names or anything that is listed as a mixture of strains that never existed.

I'm doing afew interesting plant outside this year,, these super autos. Now if they have any kick,, yet to seen. But the get big.. Last was as big as my photo plants. Taking 140 days last year you don't save anytime with,, but the do have a finish timeframe.. So if you plant it early should ne able to harvest mid to late June with the first go around.. If they work,, should be intresting// Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom