Cronichemphog's 2nd Grow Started Medi Bomb #1 and White Widow

Those little monsters are doing they're best for you.....looking green and perfect! :morenutes:

:thanks:
omm
glad to have you checking out my journal, again :thanks:

I'm happy to see your plants are looking great! :) Nice pictures!

:thanks: THsea
glad you stopped by........................................:thumb:

ugh tried to move my light up a bit yesterday thought it was hooked let it go and bam drops on the medi bomb ouch!
looks like its not hurt too bad it looks as if its perking back up from yesterdys disasters
i dont know what was up with yesterday i even broke a stem doing res change on the 60 day wonder lol that one seems to be ok too
yesterday was a break shit day for me i hope i dont do it again lol
the flourescent fixtures are a pain in the ass.................

ugh tried to move my light up a bit yesterday thought it was hooked let it go and bam drops on the medi bomb ouch!
looks like its not hurt too bad it looks as if its perking back up from yesterdys disasters
i dont know what was up with yesterday i even broke a stem doing res change on the 60 day wonder lol that one seems to be ok too

Should have stayed in bed, Buddy! :cheer:

Glad it wasn't a total disaster.......can't say I haven't done the same thing....more than once!

Good luck the rest of the day!
:Namaste:

Should have stayed in bed, Buddy! :cheer:

Glad it wasn't a total disaster.......can't say I haven't done the same thing....more than once!

Good luck the rest of the day!
:Namaste:

well the 60 day wonder wasnt from dropping the light lol
it was actually from moving out of the 5 gallon bucket but i did break it on the fixture lol
but all seems well today
thanks omm

Bummer. Sounds like it could have been much worse though. Good luck today!

i think i made it through today without any issues had to do the res on the 4 babies today and all went smooth
:thumb:

Yikes - sorry to hear about the cats-ass-trophies, but may today be a better day! Looking good, Chronic. :thumb:

thx X
yes today went much better :thumb:

i almost had the same thing happen yesterday when i was hanging a fan! glad its perking back up though.

thx drift sometimes stuff happens just gotta be more careful from now on lol

i hate when i have "break-shit" days.

heres a couple new pics
full

full

ok i obviously dont know how to post the images now ugh it was alot easier before and the instructions that tell you how is still the old instructions, help anyone?

Back
Top Bottom