Cronichemp's First Indoor DWC 60 Day Wonder & NYCD

where you at omm?
waiting on that smoke report :)
:tokin:

Here I'm is!.

Smoke report on 60 Day Wonder an auto. :hookah:

She was/is wonderful...sweet taste....not harsh.....I was on my 3d hit, when I realized she was a creeper. "Well Hello There!" To me she was/is uplifting. Just a happy, care free high". I think you hit the jackpot on the med side, I don't feel my usual pain in my rear end. Can't tell you how long she lasts,,,,,but has been an hour and a half and it's not going away Got any more????? :thanks:

Thats a damn good report! Gotta tell ya, although I have no comparison, I am very impressed with auto's and I may stick with them for my next crop as well! I like how quickly they grow, most handle disease and mold much better than the average strain, and certain strains grow to be exactly the size and shape I need for my tent. I am curious though. When I dry my buds they really seem to shrivel up as they dry, when I clip em off the plant they look just like they are suppose to but by the time I am ready to smoke em they look sad in comparison. How do people get the buds to stay nice n full as they dry n cure?

Thats a damn good report! Gotta tell ya, although I have no comparison, I am very impressed with auto's and I may stick with them for my next crop as well! I like how quickly they grow, most handle disease and mold much better than the average strain, and certain strains grow to be exactly the size and shape I need for my tent. I am curious though. When I dry my buds they really seem to shrivel up as they dry, when I clip em off the plant they look just like they are suppose to but by the time I am ready to smoke em they look sad in comparison. How do people get the buds to stay nice n full as they dry n cure?

Hi my Friend.

Here is a good read on how to harvest and cure your plants

:thumb:

:Namaste:
Here I'm is!.

Smoke report on 60 Day Wonder an auto. :hookah:

She was/is wonderful...sweet taste....not harsh.....I was on my 3d hit, when I realized she was a creeper. "Well Hello There!" To me she was/is uplifting. Just a happy, care free high". I think you hit the jackpot on the med side, I don't feel my usual pain in my rear end. Can't tell you how long she lasts,,,,,but has been an hour and a half and it's not going away Got any more????? :thanks:

Thank you Sir
for the results on the smoke lol
sounds good wish i could smoke it but you know my situation so until i get a chance i cant but i appreciate you trying it out and filling us in on the smoke report on the 60 day wonder......................:thumb:

oh yea ill give you a ring this weekend may stop by and drop off something
things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.........:yummy:

oh yea ill give you a ring this weekend may stop by and drop off something
things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.........:yummy:

Great Buddy! :thumb:

THsea was over today and we "tested" her again. Exact same results for both of us! :surf: We both love it and congratulate you for such a fine grow of her. Couldn't have been done any better.

We picked up the AC and the chalking. Should be pretty easy to do. No hurry now! We have it. :thumb:

Your a generous man, Brother. It will be coming back to you soon. We think we can make something that your mother can take without everyone knowing.:love:

Great Buddy! :thumb:

THsea was over today and we "tested" her again. Exact same results for both of us! :surf: We both love it and congratulate you for such a fine grow of her. Couldn't have been done any better.

We picked up the AC and the chalking. Should be pretty easy to do. No hurry now! We have it. :thumb:

Your a generous man, Brother. It will be coming back to you soon. We think we can make something that your mother can take without everyone knowing.:love:

that would be cool the hard part would be me convincing her to try it lol

OK LOTS TO DO TOMORROW SO BEDTIME FOR BONZO SEE YOU ALL LATER
oops caps lock got stuck

ok here she is with 4 weeks left give or take

DSC015222.JPG

DSC015203.JPG

DSC015192.JPG

Enjoy!

:thumb:

weekly res change tomorrow
ill try and post some pics of the girl shes got 3 more weeks roughly give or take before i chop her
shes starting to sag on the branches here and there and its still got time to fill got her propped up and shit here and there
so again try to post pics tomorrow of her
shes already sticky and if you touch her the smell just sticks to you lol

Three weeks? Your secondary branches are going to be on the floor. lol I used bailing wire to tie them up with, just random lengths and bend a hook on each end, hook one end around the main stalk and the other around the heavy branch. Otherwise my branches would bust off, too much weight, but there are worse things. lol If the whole plant wont stay up, a bamboo stick in the middle will hold them. Lookin good,:peace: out.

Back
Top Bottom