Cronichemp's First Indoor DWC 60 Day Wonder & NYCD

Three weeks? Your secondary branches are going to be on the floor. lol I used bailing wire to tie them up with, just random lengths and bend a hook on each end, hook one end around the main stalk and the other around the heavy branch. Otherwise my branches would bust off, too much weight, but there are worse things. lol If the whole plant wont stay up, a bamboo stick in the middle will hold them. Lookin good,:peace: out.

yea i been propping some of them up i was gonna hook some to the main stem
looks like im gonna do that b4 lights out today
the props arent going out far enough lol

oh man love the colors :) are LEDs really that good now? i heard they still need more technology in them

seems to be ok i wanted to see the difference between the flouros i been using and the led's
the plants seem to stretch alot more on the led's i hope they dont stretch anymore or im gonna have to super crop em or tie em over a bit
its getting a bit too tall
oh yea and the led technology is alot different from a few years ago to now
but this is just a test................
oh yea the ones thats stretching is the one from my second grow i switched to led's after this one stopped its stretch

Mine also stretched when the LED went in...

yea its alot different then the flouros but on the first grow the plant already was done with its stretch so its still the same height
and the buds feel pretty dense so its all good
i might have to keep checking the trichs might have to harvest sooner
but i have to keep checking i have amber cloudy and clear lol
its still less than 50% amber so ill check at the end of the week and see where i stand if ill go the 2 more weeks at the end of the week or start the 1 week flush...............

Cut the top half of the plant off, drop the lights down for the bottom of the plant to finish. I always wondered if you could do that. The damn things grow like weeds, I bet you could.

Your girls look amazing cronic, well f$$kin done brudda.

Your girls look so good in fact, I have questions. Since I moved to the highest dollar per kilowatt state there is, I need to do something different: I.E. get rid of my 1000w mh's. But I'm not totally sold on the led's yet. Could you control the stretch by dropping the light, like what is done with the mh? Will the led's produce as much as 1000w mh? I know I would have to get more led's, say two or three 450w led's, to replace the 1000w mh, but running that many led watts vs 1000w mh, would there be power savings and production? By the looks of your girls I think the production would be fairly comparable, but the power bill, I cant have a 600$ to 1000$ bill a month. Wondering what you led guys think, thanx, :peace: out.

Your girls look so good in fact, I have questions. Since I moved to the highest dollar per kilowatt state there is, I need to do something different: I.E. get rid of my 1000w mh's. But I'm not totally sold on the led's yet. Could you control the stretch by dropping the light, like what is done with the mh? Will the led's produce as much as 1000w mh? I know I would have to get more led's, say two or three 450w led's, to replace the 1000w mh, but running that many led watts vs 1000w mh, would there be power savings and production? By the looks of your girls I think the production would be fairly comparable, but the power bill, I cant have a 600$ to 1000$ bill a month. Wondering what you led guys think, thanx, :peace: out.

I think watts are watts, so if you're running 1000watts whether it's LED or HID or CFL's for that matter, the electric company charges you the same. Main difference is heat and spectrum IMHO.

Cut the top half of the plant off, drop the lights down for the bottom of the plant to finish. I always wondered if you could do that. The damn things grow like weeds, I bet you could.

Your girls look amazing cronic, well f$$kin done brudda.

thx

supposedly if you put them to close it will keep them from stretching i started out with the light about 18-24 inches away and it stretched like mad and that would be the second grow journal the first grow journal has been under flouro tubes only switched to the led's after the stretch on her was over wanted to see if there was a yield difference on the flouros to the led's.
honestly im not sure if theres much difference, only difference is i dont have the lights so close or so many lights so i have more room to do my res changes. and as surf said if you use 2 or 3 450 watt led's youll still use 900-1350watts
also the flowering period should be done with hps not mh supposedly the yield suppose to be better on hps but
the technology on led's suppose to be better, enough so that the yield suppose to be comparable
but im not real sure as i havent used hps and probably will not because im trying to see what kind of grows and yields i can get with minimal wattage usage and of course i have less plants in my flower room.
i used 8 t-8 flouros before i switched to the led's my 60 day wonder had a dry yield of 28.5 grams which according to what i read about the strain should get you 28-40 grams so i figure not bad under the flouros i used, but the flouros i used arent the regular flouros you buy at any store they were expensive and specially made to grow plants with. so 8 tubes at a total of 200 watts
mind you that was only with 2 plants under them
now i have 3 under 2-100 watt led's with 50 watts each side of those same flouros for side lighting
to catch the lower areas. those flouros i used have to be alot closer than the led's but the stretch is alot less and the node spacing especially in veg was very close, which for me i really liked i wanted short and bushy, funny thing is none of them really came out short but i cant complain cause they have alot of flowering sites on them.
and the one from this grow journal is almost ready to harvest may even be sooner then the 3 weeks i thought i had left i may have to start my flush at the end of this week instead of end of next week.
hope that helps answer your question

I think watts are watts, so if you're running 1000watts whether it's LED or HID or CFL's for that matter, the electric company charges you the same. Main difference is heat and spectrum IMHO.

yes i agree

ok im helping myself get more pages on my journal
LOL
ok just kidding just leaving an update
more pictures this weekend
i know that all what you guys like to look at
leave a post sometimes:p
lol

Back
Top Bottom