Cronichemp's First Indoor DWC 60 Day Wonder & NYCD

Re: cronichemp's first indoor dwc 60 day wonder and nycd

damn that took long to upload

ok heres the nycd little upwards growth hopefully it starts to stretch now that its in 12/12
DSC013712.JPG

this is the part of the stem that ripped on the 60 day wonder, seems to be healing
the fan leaf closest to the break was 90degrees from the main stem and the leaf was curling inwards and drying, now it seems like the moisture is getting back into it and it seems like it coming back to life so hopefully the thing will grow a knot on the break in the next week.
DSC013722.JPG

heres a full body of the plant
DSC013731.JPG

and heres a couple of the flowers stating to show
used a real camera instead of the camera phone for this set of photos
DSC013751.JPG

DSC013784.JPG

cheers...........

lol yea seriously
but the good thing is its a small ac 5200 btu
and an energy saver running about 4.5 amps so it wont be too bad
i was gonna get a portable but its a hassle need to hook up a vent hose and the smallest one runs at about 7+ amps
worried mainly about the amps cause of the outlet going to the breaker and the breakers are 15 amp breakers.

Hey Buddy :high-five:

I have a favor to ask of you. If you could tell me what your little AC does to your light bill, I would love to know. I sure would like to get one that size and pump it into my tent for half a day at a time. Only when the lights are on.

Thanks. :thumb:

Hey Buddy :high-five:

I have a favor to ask of you. If you could tell me what your little AC does to your light bill, I would love to know. I sure would like to get one that size and pump it into my tent for half a day at a time. Only when the lights are on.

Thanks. :thumb:

ok np ill let you know in a month when i see the bill
not sure exactly what the difference is gonna be on this next bill cause the lights started about a month ago
the following bill might be more accurate
ill keep u posted

sigh now the things on 12/12 i got nothing to look at later in the night
i usually sit in the tent and just stare at it for awhile lol
like to look at the ladies
i think im gonna keep some for myself and give my pops the rest as i am growing it for him although i havent herbed in a few months cause if a job pops up i need to pass the ua, tho i have passed those with drinking water regularly for 2 days and using test pure.
just dont wanna take the chance as the amount of time i havent been working i dont wanna not get a job out of stupidity, gave most of my sour diesel to my pops got a couple buds left but if he runs out ill just give it to him and if the 60 day isnt ready by the time he is out ill just grab some from my friend probably some kinda diesel lol its my favorite strain. but the ones im growing im trying to get seeds for strains that suit him more.
its late im bored just ranting...........

some im gonna stick with these litro grow lites for flowering and see how good it is, but i have a question
if i did switch to hps for flowering whats suffiecient wattage for 3 flowering plats?

You are rockin the DWC dude

:high-five:

thanks man really appreciate it
maybe im having some luck cause im not doing it for me......:thanks:

woohoo more pistils forming on the 60day wonder
i still hope switching to 12/12 to make the nycd go into flower doesnt hurt the 60 day yield too bad.
still wondering if i should chop some of the lowerbranches on the 60 to get a better yield up top anyone?

subbed!!
So why did you go with autos? As you already know I have a flood and drain system. Why did you go with the drip system? Nice looking set up and plants man. Very sano!

actually not drip its a bubbler, just for cost issues, trying to keep the cost down as much as possible. actually went with the auto because i just needed the first plant to finish fast so i can give meds to my dad without having to buy.
normally i would just pick up my own stash, but to help my dad out i decided to grow and grow stuff that would suit his needs, given the time frame he may or may not have i just wanted some fast finishers so i do have a couple extra 60 day seeds, and he has appointed me his caregiver so it allows me to grow up to 7 plants, 4 immature 3 mature.

the diesel was kinda something is a fav to me so thats why its in there, the white widow and the medi bomb#1 also the 60 day is all for my dad mainly, i may keep a bit to see how good it is for myself but its mainly for him.

oh yea also i wanted to be able to have plants finish at different times its why i went with plain dwc bubblers with no res, that way i can flush one while others have nutes on slightly different schedules

have you checked into the rick simpson oil?

i think this is the second time ive heard of this
got a link?
i think someone might have shot me a link before im not sure id have to go back and look through either my thread or omm's thread or maybe it was yours lol

also been going nutz with the seed buying thanks single seed center lol
they made one error and i got 2 wrong seeds instead of 2 medi bomb#1 i got #2 which is sativa and i wanted the #1 cause its indica but im getting a 25% discount on my next order, and it makes it possible to try different strains without buying a whole pack of seeds that you are unsure of.
not to mention the 2 free fem seeds with orders over $30 lol
the medi bomb #1 i have now going is from my first order.....
have ordered 2 more times since and from uk to hawaii its been pretty prompt.

i think this is the second time ive heard of this
got a link?
i think someone might have shot me a link before im not sure id have to go back and look through either my thread or omm's thread or maybe it was yours lol

I have been getting a lot of emails today from mods so I'll PM you with it. Don't want to take any chances lol

I have been getting a lot of emails today from mods so I'll PM you with it. Don't want to take any chances lol

i actually saw this stuff before but the link you gave me hade more details thanks

60 day is budding nicely its dark phase now for them or id take pictures ill do it tomorrow.............

argh i need to watch the height of the lights 60 day grew into it bending and making the stem break open on the broken spot again looked like it was forming a thick spot there tho so i retaped her up and hopefull she can continue healing
gonna move lights again tomorrow make sure it doesnt happen again so she can hopefully heal.
its looking pretty good tho
its might take a week for the nycd to catch up with the height tho but im just guessing well see what happens to hopefully her it was a fem see so im crossing my fingers
well see soon enough now thats on a 12/12
looks more indica tho well see how much she stretches into flowering

pics of the ladies

nycd i need to boost her up closer to the light
DSC013804.JPG

white widow wide shot and closeup of middle top
DSC013812.JPG

DSC013821.JPG

hope u guys like the pics..........

instead of boosting up the NYCD, why not LST the WW and bring the light down to the NYCD?

i broke the stem on the 60 day wonder when i tried to lst it ww is still a sprouter in the other journal
right now the stems trying to heal
that would be the main stem, i probably could lst the side stems but that wouldnt help me with the main stem or it would all be lst'd
so im gonna boost up the nycd and put my extra fixture on the side to help get more light to the bottom half..........

Back
Top Bottom