Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

I'll have an update for u guys tomorrow with a vid of finished flower room. Its pretty good but i have a few bugs to iron out with the extraction.

Hey why not stick with rdwc? Cleaner, fast, you know it well.

Mate the only reason im not using rdwc is the fact the concrete block on floor would make it a nightmare. Ive made few mistakes building the room with hindsight. I will finish what i have just put in then remove that block then u will see a monster rdwc system i think, hopeully under LED.

Cult ain't you bothered about the amount of electric you'll be using?

Not at all. why would that be a concern if i pull min 200 dry oz? It gets paid so theres no questions asked mate. It can be an issue if u dont pay it or if u live in uk and use prepayment meters, avoid prepayment meters like the plague!

no its not bad mate so long as u dont pull more than ur fuse box or wires can handle. i have cables fitted that are stronger than the cables entering the property. work out what amps are available then work around that, thats where a good electrician helps mate. i can pull 96 amps to this space.

Key meter leave a digital trace of what u are paying. As soon as u exceed £30 per week u are flagged and could recieve an unwelcome visit.

Or you could pay my mate "Sparky Steve" to isolate 2 rooms and therefore get FREE elec :) The rest of your house uses normal but 2 rooms are free :).............footnote.....I don't do that because my Mrs is a windy arsed cow and scared of getting caught.....like the 16 plants wouldn't get you in bother but a few amps?????? lol :)

Hey Cult,

It is fascinating to watch a grow site developed literally from the ground up. Thx for the video especially. Being from the States,, it took me around two or three minutes to get my head around your accent. I couldn't understand much of the first minute or two but by the end, i didn't notice it at all. Weird how one's ear can adapt like that.

Anyway, i immediately had questions about the wiring. It looked like you did your homework and set up the space with a robust box and wiring. Any growing i do will be in a home that was built in the late 1940's. I know diddly squat about wiring and electricity but i know i need to have that done right from the beginning or i risk burning stuff down. in most of the grow journals and threads i've gone through so far, there's usually not much discussion about the pre-existing wiring and any upgrades needed to support the grow. Any discussion or primers you can give on that aspect of setting up a space/grow will be greatly appreciated

With regards to the plasma lights, i have no experience at all so its definitely not my place to advise, but a comment another experienced grower made in a 420 thread caught my attention. He said something along the lines of, with the plasma bulb running at 5000 degrees F, there is no place for that kind of light in a home grow unless there is some serious fire response equipment on hand, preferably automatic. Fwiw.

i think i remember from a different grow thread of yours that you use CO2. If i've got that right, do you seal your rooms?

Lastly, if you don't mind a blatent newb question, what strain is AMS?

I don't see how you have time to grow that large and also do 10 other places. Beyond the indoor growing mastery that is well demonstrated in your threads, you must also be a top notch organizer and delegator.

Thank you for spending what time you do have helping the rest of us not just see what is possible but also show us how you do it. best of luck to you on your next bout. And congrats also on your exoneration. A storm cloud lifted

Or you could pay my mate "Sparky Steve" to isolate 2 rooms and therefore get FREE elec The rest of your house uses normal but 2 rooms are free .............footnote.....I don't do that because my Mrs is a windy arsed cow and scared of getting caught.....like the 16 plants wouldn't get you in bother but a few amps?????? lol

stealing electricity will get u in far more trouble than growing, u have good chance of going to prison. The reason being (apart from the theft) is the danger aspect, u could put peoples lives in danger with electrical and fire hazards. The law comes down hard on that shit bro.

Hey Cult,

It is fascinating to watch a grow site developed literally from the ground up. Thx for the video especially. Being from the States,, it took me around two or three minutes to get my head around your accent. I couldn't understand much of the first minute or two but by the end, i didn't notice it at all. Weird how one's ear can adapt like that.

Anyway, i immediately had questions about the wiring. It looked like you did your homework and set up the space with a robust box and wiring. Any growing i do will be in a home that was built in the late 1940's. I know diddly squat about wiring and electricity but i know i need to have that done right from the beginning or i risk burning stuff down. in most of the grow journals and threads i've gone through so far, there's usually not much discussion about the pre-existing wiring and any upgrades needed to support the grow. Any discussion or primers you can give on that aspect of setting up a space/grow will be greatly appreciated

With regards to the plasma lights, i have no experience at all so its definitely not my place to advise, but a comment another experienced grower made in a 420 thread caught my attention. He said something along the lines of, with the plasma bulb running at 5000 degrees F, there is no place for that kind of light in a home grow unless there is some serious fire response equipment on hand, preferably automatic. Fwiw.

i think i remember from a different grow thread of yours that you use CO2. If i've got that right, do you seal your rooms?

Lastly, if you don't mind a blatent newb question, what strain is AMS?

I don't see how you have time to grow that large and also do 10 other places. Beyond the indoor growing mastery that is well demonstrated in your threads, you must also be a top notch organizer and delegator.

Thank you for spending what time you do have helping the rest of us not just see what is possible but also show us how you do it. best of luck to you on your next bout. And congrats also on your exoneration. A storm cloud lifted

hey mate welcome.

Thanks for the compliments, i work like a man possessed but i couldnt do what i do by myself, i have a team of people helping out all of whom are looked after well. the downside to that is more risk of a leak and getting a visit by uncle sam but at the scale i work at it would be impossible for me to do it alone.

So for the electrics my knowledge is basic, i have an electrician who fits out my spaces for me. Im not sure what the difference would be compared to here and the US as u work on 110v. What i will say is if the property is old have someone come in and check the pre-existing wiring is sound. sometimes its better to get a full re-wire done, at the end of the day ur life is at risk if u stay in the property and u wouldnt want to see a grow go up in smoke. I always run the thickest cable possible and use breakers for each room, if there is a prob in that room it just trips the breaker. If u work out that your fuse board can run 10000w, so 10 1000w hps, just run 8. Always go slightly less than the room can handle to be safe. shower cables can handle large loads so they are good to use, i use armoured cable that is used to run street lighting and its 15mm thick, overkill but its never going to burn out.

When i use co2 the room is sealed and extraction gets turned off. I was going to instal a co2 set up in this space but im having difficulty getting large gas bottles.

AMS is a strain produced by Greenhouse seed company, its a very hardy easy to grow plant and is well suited to commercial growing. Its not the best smoke u will ever have but its not the worst neither. its a heavy couch locking stone if u take it a full 9 weeks but in hydro i regularly take it down at 7 weeks.

As for my accent lol. Ive been trying to talk posh so u guys can understand me, i sound weird listening to myself on video haha

stealing electricity will get u in far more trouble than growing, u have good chance of going to prison. The reason being (apart from the theft) is the danger aspect, u could put peoples lives in danger with electrical and fire hazards. The law comes down hard on that shit bro.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing, in the last 6 months locally (oz) the amount of weed people are getting busted growing but getting convicted as possession has gone through ludicrous and into places where it's obvious for whatever reason judges are looking for excuses to keep people out of the prison system, but the second someone steals power doing so they're going to jail for a year.

Back
Top Bottom