DarkGreenGoo's - Northern Light Blue - Coco - Mainline/Fluxing

Been taking off side branching for a week now. Drying it out, sampling it. Not hurting the plants, and I am mainly taking what is not getting good light. One a day.

I know it is not stressing them, because the colas have grown to the point where I have had to secure a number of them so they don't fall over.

I have tons of fresh spring air being pumped into the plants. So their final few weeks should be their best.

Some pictures to come tonight or tomorrow.

April_14_2015_7_.jpg
April_14_2015_9_.jpg
April_14_2015_8_.jpg
April_14_2015_6_.jpg
April_14_2015_5_.jpg
April_14_2015_3_.jpg
April_14_2015_4_.jpg
April_14_2015_34_.jpg
April_14_2015_33_.jpg
April_14_2015_32_.jpg
April_14_2015_31_.jpg
April_14_2015_30_.jpg
April_14_2015_2_.jpg
April_14_2015_29_.jpg
April_14_2015_28_.jpg
April_14_2015_27_.jpg
April_14_2015_26_.jpg
April_14_2015_25_.jpg
April_14_2015_24_.jpg
April_14_2015_23_.jpg
April_14_2015_21_.jpg
April_14_2015_22_.jpg
April_14_2015_20_.jpg
April_14_2015_1_.jpg

A number of colas I had to bend inward, so they don't even show in the pictures right, since they don't stand up.

really, really nice, DGG. And those are a p-150 & p-300 lights, right? That's sweet!

really, really nice, DGG. And those are a p-150 & p-300 lights, right? That's sweet!

P450 and P300. Although the P450 alone or with a 150 would have been better. A bit too strong for my small tent.

Gotcha.:thumb: I know I'm going to have a challenge with my 4X8 when I get it going. 2 Mars Hydro 600 'reflector' veg/bloom panel lights and a Mars Hydro 1200 combo light. Lots-O lumens there. I know when I doubled the light in my current room, things started going south for me. Gotta watch the nutes closely, for sure. You seem to have a great balance of all good things, m8.

Gotcha.:thumb: I know I'm going to have a challenge with my 4X8 when I get it going. 2 Mars Hydro 600 'reflector' veg/bloom panel lights and a Mars Hydro 1200 combo light. Lots-O lumens there. I know when I doubled the light in my current room, things started going south for me. Gotta watch the nutes closely, for sure. You seem to have a great balance of all good things, m8.

From what I am learning about LED's, coverage is super important. So long as you have proper coverage and height (which I need more of so I don't get bleaching), you will do fantastic!

... proper coverage and height (which I need more of so I don't get bleaching), you will do fantastic!

Your tent is 5'3"? How much more height do you feel like you need?

btw...they look FANTASTIC!! :thumb:

Your tent is 5'3"? How much more height do you feel like you need?

btw...they look FANTASTIC!! :thumb:

12" or so. Just enough to keep them out of sunburn range. The LED's I have seem to point most of their energy straight down, which causes some tips to get a bit burned.

So I'm up on a ladder hanging some outdoor lights up for ma, and my phone goes off. I have an email. Great. I open it up and see this......I almost fell off said ladder! What a beautiful pic, DGG. That is something to be proud of, my man.:thumb::goodjob:

Well this grow is coming to an end. In the next couple of days they will get their next feeding, and flush for the next 7 days.

I will have lots more pictures going forward and hopefully at least 50 on chop night.

Not sure what the next grow will be, but I will make it much more like a tutorial. Something anyone can follow and copy without any problems.

I have been contacted by a number of LED companies about demo'ing their lights. Not sure what to do atm. I have enjoyed growing with the PlatinumLED's thus far but a few others look really good. Hopefully I will have more info in a couple weeks.

Still taking off small side branches and the plants are not bothered at all. I have probably collected close to an ounce in side branching (that many who mainline cut off at the start of flower). It is still good stuff, and will be used for other purposes.

If anyone ever has any question or wants more info on how something is done, remember you can also ask.

That looks fantastic. :thumb:

I am currently train 1 BD like this and 1 a bit less.
The buddy I grow with has 2 just topped once and they are bushy as hell as the clones came out of flower.

All 4 are clones and potted the same day, so will be interesting to see what happens.
I just told him that he will trim his and I mine this time :laughtwo:

I got a new P 600 this week to hang beside my P 450 :) and a P 150 just veg spec.
To me it still look like Platinum is the best deal over all.

Advance, Budmaster with their Osram diodes seems a bit better but for very much $.

But I would not mind to see some good comparison with different lights.
And I am not talking about a direct side by side just the difference between previous grows.

Good pic btw :high-five:

The bad news is I have been very sick recently (remember, I grow this for medicine), and in and out of the hospital. So I was not able to take a ton of pictures during the chop.

I managed to continue to flush them with pure RO water PH'd at 5.8. I did this for about a week, which is more than enough for Coco. The last two pure water flushes I did not PH. I water until SIGNIFICANT runoff during the flush's.

The plants were big and leaning so I decided to chop them a couple days early.

April_27_2015_harvest_day_4_.jpg

Here is one quick photo I got, which does not do it justice. Took it in low light and the camera compensated so lots of the detail is lost in the flowers.

I have no idea how much I pulled, but it is alot. I don't want to say a pound, but it seems close. Those are platter plates they are on, and they are just stacked with foot long, thick colas. They are also EXTREMELY DENSE. The most dense I have ever grown. They look like two turkeys on each plate in person.

I will have a lot of closeups when they are dry prior to putting them in for a cure. So you can see some of the colors, and how frost they are. I will also have the final harvest weight.

Hey everyone. Have some totals since they were put in jars today. Didn't quite make a pound, but did VERY well for growing under LED's in a tent that was 5'3" X 2'7" X 2'7".

Marson Jar - 417 X 9

Total = 3753

-----

Each Jar
1 - 451
2 - 449
3 - 453
4 - 454
5 - 458
6 - 464
7 - 462
8 - 442
9 - 453

Total = 4086

------

4086 - 3753 = 333 = 11.746 Ounces

Total = 333 Grams or 11.746 Ounces

When you include what was taken from the plant and used prior to final harvest, it equals a bit over 12 Ounces.

- Two Plants
- Two nutrients
- Two 3 gallon buckets

The strain was Northern Light Blue by Delicious seeds, and it is not a high yielding plant. So I feel the grow was a complete and utter success. Especially considering if we remember I had to reattach two of the nodes that were completely snipped off with tape, and the plant still healed and produced.

I will have lots of photos in a couple days once the buds begin to cure. I will also have a complete break down and "how to" so anyone who didn't read the thread, can take it and just flat out grow. It will include how to feed the plants, what coco to buy, when to feed them and what to feed them at each stage. I will also include a rough amazon list of things if people who are just starting want to click and buy a complete setup.

After that post, this thread will be done and it will be on to the next adventure.

Now I need to go start taking photos...:thumb:

Congrats on your harvest man. I am very sorry to hear you have been in and out of the hospital.. I hope things are looking up, that harvest should help! It is absolutely massive and beautiful... Convincing me to get a P450 for my next light :cheesygrinsmiley:

So close to a pound, this seems like a super successful grow to me!

Back
Top Bottom