Darkscotia 1st Attempt At High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry Fem

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

They're looking great! Nice posture, good color contrast in the new growth ... :bravo:

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

Putting this feed chart that radogast once posted awhile back. I'm going to follow his chart till I get things down. All current brixers if this isn't right anymore please set me straight
420-magazine-mobile465644701.jpg

It looks fairly good to me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wouldn't get hung up on exact measurements, like I said on the Lab thread, and there might be too much DeStress in that schedule for veg and early bloom, but otherwise it's fine. I see the DeStress is quite diluted, though, so ... that's better.

:Namaste:

It looks fairly good to me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wouldn't get hung up on exact measurements, like I said on the Lab thread, and there might be too much DeStress in that schedule for veg and early bloom, but otherwise it's fine. I see the DeStress is quite diluted, though, so ... that's better.

Should I even destress if there no signs of the plant stressing at all. Or should I just cut the destress down to once a week

DeStress encourages the plant to emit root exudates that feed the biota in the soil. It originally was designed to work with Roots! but since then formulas have been adjusted, and it's not "necessary" like it was. If you've been doing it twice a week, I'd skip it for a couple weeks and let the soil critters populate all by themselves. If you see any weakness though, give 'em a shot.

In any case, twice a week will cause trouble. I think that must have come from 1/2 strength recommendations for weak plants. It was never officially recommended. Doc and Duggan don't use it at all unless they're stressing the plants. Duggan only uses it while he's training/supercropping.

DeStress encourages the plant to emit root exudates that feed the biota in the soil. It originally was designed to work with Roots! but since then formulas have been adjusted, and it's not "necessary" like it was. If you've been doing it twice a week, I'd skip it for a couple weeks and let the soil critters populate all by themselves. If you see any weakness though, give 'em a shot.

In any case, twice a week will cause trouble. I think that must have come from 1/2 strength recommendations for weak plants. It was never officially recommended. Doc and Duggan don't use it at all unless they're stressing the plants. Duggan only uses it while he's training/supercropping.

Perfect thanks. I've read a few people that say they don't use it unless there stressing there plants . But being first time user want to follow by book as best as possible

The easy way to measure for a batch is 1 ounce (or 30ml) of drench in 5 gallons of water. That's the way Doc always mixes. :thumb:

So today I'll flip the switch to 12/12. I have to remember how much these girls like to stretch. Pulling burnted girl from tent today and will put outside.she actually came back around.But that was the plan from the beginning anyway to pick 5 best girls and leave them in tent.
Will post some pics tonight when lights come back on. Flipped switch on day 46 from seed

Loving it so far. Girls have seem to grown to same size as my other blueberry run but quicker even with the slight problem I had while up potting girls. Would have be nice to run same nutes as my other grow to do a comparative grow but couldn't wait to use docs kit. Harvest time will tell the true story.

Loving it so far. Girls have seem to grown to same size as my other blueberry run but quicker even with the slight problem I had while up potting girls. Would have be nice to run same nutes as my other grow to do a comparative grow but couldn't wait to use docs kit. Harvest time will tell the true story.
Cool, im gonna buy two of them around the first of the year but I may end up getting one before then, im gonna set two up in a 4×8, I will veg with my two Mars 1200 and flower with ps cob...️

So quick update after flipping switch to 12/12. This is day 47 and girls are doing just fine. As you notice I still haven't pulled 6th girl from tent. Will do some trimming today to allow light to lower potential bud sites. These blueberry have huge fan leafs on them.
IMG_080954.JPG
IMG_080847.JPG
IMG_080752.JPG
IMG_080639.JPG
IMG_080553.JPG
IMG_080446.JPG
IMG_080241.JPG

Mind if I tag along? I'm hoping to get my hands on one of these lights in the near future and also plan on getting into Doc's kit eventually. Glad to be part of the the journey!

Welcome dr allgood. Have a seat. Things coming along very nice and loving my perfect sun cob so far. Taking me a bit to get used to docs kit but once I get through this first run the next will be so much easier.

Welcome dr allgood. Have a seat. Things coming along very nice and loving my perfect sun cob so far. Taking me a bit to get used to docs kit but once I get through this first run the next will be so much easier.
I believe it! I'm just trying to figure out who will be earning my money once I'm ready to upgrade. And after all the rave reviews on the PS LEDs and Doc's Kit, I'm convinced there isn't a better way to go at the moment! I'm a bit worried about attempting the "drenches" though, thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom