Darkscotia 1st Attempt At High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry Fem

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

I believe it! I'm just trying to figure out who will be earning my money once I'm ready to upgrade. And after all the rave reviews on the PS LEDs and Doc's Kit, I'm convinced there isn't a better way to go at the moment! I'm a bit worried about attempting the "drenches" though, thats for sure.

The mixed are pretty straight forward once you do it for the first time. I'll admit it seems sometimes confusing but I think a lot of it is just trying to over think things lol. So I smoke another one then mix lol. Just follow a few of the vets journals and read up under docs signatures about how to use it and you'll do just fine and by no time growing smoke like docs and the rest of his crew

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

Well I enjoy a good challenge; and the reward that comes with this particular challenge is hard to beat! I appreciate the encouragement bro, respect!

Girls all starting to get droopy again. So along comes another feed. Gave 30ml ge with 2.5ml tea to 5 gallons of water. Please correct me if not right mixture please. All seem very happy with nice colour. Expecting to see some buds starting in next week or so. Will give a brix feeding on Friday. Also took 1 girls from tent to allow others to stretch out.
IMG_083742.JPG
IMG_083041.JPG
IMG_082835.JPG
IMG_082640.JPG
IMG_082445.JPG
IMG_082256.JPG

Is it my imagination, or are these plants looking a hell of a lot better? :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

Any more weak or dry leaves?

Is it my imagination, or are these plants looking a hell of a lot better? :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

Any more weak or dry leaves?

Nope all girls came back around from the initial burning after transplant.ive taken worse girl from tent which has also come back around and is growing green and healthy. There is a few with burned tips on fan leafs but other then that all good

Few pictures of the one girl the got roosted more then the rest and got the boot from the tent. My initial plan was only to run 5 plants anyway. She's come back around but you can still see the older burned leaves on bottom.
IMG_086051.JPG
IMG_086148.JPG

Wow! What an improvement Dark. This is looking really good

So over weekend all girls got brix feeding. And yesterday got a transplant and tea feeding. All looking good still which I'm very happy about. Some buds barely starting but are starting. Picked up some different seeds today. Picked up some amnesia lemon from barneys. So that's probably what I'll run next time.
Some pics
IMG_088437.JPG
IMG_088437.JPG
IMG_088336.JPG
IMG_088150.JPG
IMG_088241.JPG
IMG_088042.JPG
IMG_087941.JPG
IMG_087745.JPG
IMG_087541.JPG
IMG_087345.JPG

Had to make a trip back to hydro store cause like always i forgot something and I come across these seeds I've read about a few times there from brothers Grimm and there Cinderella 99 there were 170 for 5. So I had to get them lol. Now not sure what to grow next. One thing is I'll be scared shitless when trying to pop the Cinderella seeds. Most expensive seeds I've bought.

Just don't end up frying them like I did :) Think I'm gonna play it safe from now on.

Had to make a trip back to hydro store cause like always i forgot something and I come across these seeds I've read about a few times there from brothers Grimm and there Cinderella 99 there were 170 for 5. So I had to get them lol. Now not sure what to grow next. One thing is I'll be scared shitless when trying to pop the Cinderella seeds. Most expensive seeds I've bought.

So all girls got a GE and tea feed yesterday and will give next brix feeding in another 5 days. I'm doing them every 10 days as of right now. Doc says every 7-10 days so I figured I go the max just not to over do it while I'm still in school lol. Not sure if this is a bad thing or not but still haven't given a destress as of yet as they all look healthy. Should a give destress anyway most people I read say don't give unless looked stressed. Other then that just some pics
IMG_093647.JPG
IMG_093534.JPG
IMG_093337.JPG
IMG_093146.JPG
IMG_093039.JPG

Looking great! Especially for such big girls. I see some nice HB shine, too. :bravo:

Those gals look fantastic! The light seems to be doing a great job. Definitely on my wishlist now.

Following along :)

Good to have you welcome and enjoy. Hope looking around it different journal makes you light choice a easier choice. I know I switch a few years ago and didn't know where to start. Watching different journals on a few different lights made my choices easier.

So I've been pretty busy around the house. Between chopping other grows and I finally got ok to ride motorcross again. So I've been out every day at track tuning both my bike and body to ride again lol.
Enough of dirt bike talk. All girls got brix feeding on the 23rd. I've been spacing them out every 10'days and will start to go every 7 now. Also all girls got a transplant and tea last night. Will detstress plants Sunday night before lights come on. All looking very good at this point and should be ready for a cat drench in next feeding or 2. I'd say buds are just about ready.
Some pic
IMG_097840.JPG
IMG_097743.JPG
IMG_097646.JPG
IMG_097551.JPG
IMG_097345.JPG
IMG_097140.JPG
IMG_096944.JPG
IMG_096441.JPG
IMG_096537.JPG
IMG_096332.JPG

Hi Darkscotia. Some how your journal has stayed hidden under my radar. We have similar grow situations except that I'm behind you in grow cycle. I am a first time Brixer as well, both of us are running six cobs in a tent, a plant stress situation, and then watching the plant take off and leave the problem in the dust. Anyways, as Duggan would say, ":popcorn:"

Back
Top Bottom