Darkscotia 1st Attempt At High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry Fem

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

Hey triplebeam. Thanks for coming over. Later tonight I'll have to check your journal. Trying to follow as many brix journals as possible. Good to hear your plant stress has come around. Mine stressed but came back with a vengeance.

Re: Darkscotia 1st Attempt At Doc Buds High Brix - Perfect Sun COB LED - 5 Blueberry

As my buds are starting to set very nice with a lot of tops showing at canopy. All girls were ready for there fist cat drench but I feel they needed a water with 2.5ml tea first as they were looking alittle stressed. Some tips looking like might have beginning of burn. Gave all girls some destress also.next 2 feeding I follow with cat drench. Very impressed so far with both brix kit and perfect sun cob. My only wish is I had more of both of these items. With time they will come though.
IMG_117143.JPG
IMG_117042.JPG
IMG_117042.JPG
IMG_116844.JPG
IMG_116441.JPG

IMG_115145.JPG
IMG_115341.JPG
IMG_116441.JPG
IMG_115038.JPG

Happy looking girls under that ps, I can't wait to get one, hopefully I will get to get one in Nov, I believe they are well worth the money. I don't think them bb are stretching as bad under that ps are they.✌️

Happy looking girls under that ps, I can't wait to get one, hopefully I will get to get one in Nov, I believe they are well worth the money. I don't think them bb are stretching as bad under that ps are they..✌️

Just as bad I'd say. This ps has better penetration to lower parts of girls. under my mh I had to cut off a lot of lower growth. Under the ps it pulled those lower branches right to the canopy. Excited to see finished product.

Hey DS! You're knocking it out of the park! The ladies look fantastic, wait until they get their 2 cats, meow. That tent is gonna give you a massive yield of high quality produce. Keep up the good work. :high-five:

Two things to be mindful of, height of lights above canopy and spray foliars in higher humidity levels to avoid causing stress.

Thanks my humidity is staying between 50-55% for now. When you say high humidity what were you thinking. And my light is as far away as possible. My tallest girls I had to snap top stem and tie her back cause it want to grow above the light.
First time growing with this light and its blowing them up. And of course the healthy soil there living in.

Hey DS! You're knocking it out of the park! The ladies look fantastic, wait until they get their 2 cats, meow. That tent is gonna give you a massive yield of high quality produce. Keep up the good work. :high-five:

Thanks ween. I can't wait to give them there cat. Cause then I go away for 6 days and then will come back to see what has happened. My good buddy will tend to girls while away. This high brix kit makes it so easy once you figure out mixes etc. I have nothing to do in between.

As my buds are starting to set very nice with a lot of tops showing at canopy. All girls were ready for there fist cat drench but I feel they needed a water with 2.5ml tea first as they were looking alittle stressed. Some tips looking like might have beginning of burn. Gave all girls some destress also.next 2 feeding I follow with cat drench. Very impressed so far with both brix kit and perfect sun cob. My only wish is I had more of both of these items. With time they will come though.
IMG_117143.JPG
IMG_117042.JPG
IMG_117042.JPG
IMG_116844.JPG
IMG_116441.JPG

IMG_115145.JPG
IMG_115341.JPG
IMG_116441.JPG
IMG_115038.JPG
Beautiful garden, next time you should turn off the red and blue lights so we can see the real color.

Beautiful garden, next time you should turn off the red and blue lights so we can see the real color.

I would but I have no backup light to get picture. Maybe I'll bring in one of my t5 for picture purpose. I don't think I can turn off the red and blue lights only and still only run cobs for picture purpose.

Cant wait to see the weight out of this light :) .. how many days since the flip to 12 12

Oooh blueberry AND the PS Cob, right on. Nice set up, looking forward to this, good luck!

Welcome have a seat and enjoy. The show should be coming to a end in next 6 weeks give or take. I already grew the blueberry under a different setup and really enjoyed it. This grow so far is killing my last and in shorter time as well.

It seems the perfect sun lamps really are working. Impressive results so far Dark. Very

So after a long weekend away I come home to one girl being a bit burned and all the rest looking very yummy. After reading back my notes I've realized I've been feeding to many feedings with no straitgh water between oops my bad. Not sure what I was thinking and I'm very lucky only one has burned so far. There last feeding was straight water.
So all girls got there cat drench. Was only going to give it to healthy girls but said fuck it. Hope it doesn't effect burned girl to much.with that said here are some pictures
IMG_123249.JPG
IMG_123036.JPG
IMG_123036.JPG
IMG_123145.JPG
IMG_122843.JPG
IMG_122651.JPG
IMG_122442.JPG
IMG_122550.JPG
IMG_122350.JPG
IMG_122251.JPG
IMG_122052.JPG
IMG_123145.JPG