Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

Chin I sent an email to Scott Doggett cause I lost John's email but told him of the issue so hopefully you will hear from him or John soon. I hope this helps but I am sure they will get back to you asap......:circle-of-love:

Hey, Chin. I have been trying to get in touch with a customer for a week who sends me emails from an address that my return emails have all bounced back from - sent a half dozen of them and even tried to find this customer on FB and LinkedIn without success. Is the mystery solved? :) call me as soon as you can and I will clear this up for you. 401-742-2055.
John

buys they really do a great job of customer service and that happens to be my biggest pet peeve with most companies but John has been on top of every question and gone far and beyond helping me with mediums and other issues I have had. IMO if you do decide to go with Growology you will be very glad you did. Not only is the customer service excellent the product is too....:circle-of-love:

I concur that the guys at Growology were immediate in their response to anything I had a question about and I asked in a journal, not even an email directly to them!

I will be using this product. I do wish an organic part one was available!!!!! Are you guys working on that?

So happy you are contributing to this amazing plant and cause.

Hey, Chin. I have been trying to get in touch with a customer for a week who sends me emails from an address that my return emails have all bounced back from - sent a half dozen of them and even tried to find this customer on FB and LinkedIn without success. Is the mystery solved? :) call me as soon as you can and I will clear this up for you. 401-742-2055.
John
Now that's customer service!

I concur that the guys at Growology were immediate in their response to anything I had a question about and I asked in a journal, not even an email directly to them!

I will be using this product. I do wish an organic part one was available!!!!! Are you guys working on that?

So happy you are contributing to this amazing plant and cause.

An organic Step 1? Good news, GF - Step 1 IS organic! Only Steps 2 (veg nutes) and 3 (bud nutes) are not.

Uhm 0 idea about your growing method. I love your girls :peace: , I definitely wish mine will grow to such a figure one day.

I really love LED lights, why? Well after all the 'he said she said bulls**t' LED's are the future, they're cool and incredibly efficient. Myself I am rocking a 400W MH at the moment but I am really considering getting a decent LED tab for the other tent.

Thank you for visiting my journal @Dennise, First Time Grower - 400 Watt HPS-MH - Hybrid Hydroponics - Big Bang Auto Fem .

My plan is to have one tent for mother keeping/cloning and the other for flowering. I'm thinking 400W HPS for the smaller flowering tent and your suggestion of an LED panel for the mother keeping tent.

:thanks: for an amazing thread =)

I LOVE :420:

Guys I have a question... The 3 SBR clones I have in bloom look like they are already showing amber trichs. Especially the SBR top and ugly SBR. Do Clones bloom faster than the mothers? I will try and get some shots up on the other journal of the trichs in a bit but have to change the batteries in my loupe first. The mother was chopped at 63 days and the SBR top is 54 days in bloom and the ugly SBR is 41 days in bloom. It has not got as many ambers as the top but it has ambers and the Growology SBR is 44 days in bloom and is starting to have ambers. Does this sound right? It just seems to early to me but I think I know what I am seeing.....:circle-of-love:

If I remember my Jorge Cervantes correctly, clones of a two month old are usually about two weeks faster than seeds.
I'm around three weeks on my first clones, and they don't look faster to me, but they may be building roots before they take off.

Back
Top Bottom