Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

Just seen ur invite on the Pinkster's thread,I'm subbed.always nice 2 follow women growers as it makes the whole affair seem less scumy,wanting 2 grow these innocent plants:circle-of-love:

Just seen ur invite on the Pinkster's thread,I'm subbed.always nice 2 follow women growers as it makes the whole affair seem less scumy,wanting 2 grow these innocent plants:circle-of-love:

That's an interesting statement, LOL! So because I am a woman I'm less scummy? Why thank you. :)

Hi Dennise, I don't know why but i feel i'm gone be jalous of your panel.

May the technology be with you for this session :vador:, a big thx for this new tread :) let's follow it from start this time.

Another and last please :love: : dont be afraid to give your advices and point of vue so precious for new growers like me, even if redundant within the lovelly painfull 276 page last tread.

Subbed of course, good luck

That's an interesting statement, LOL! So because I am a woman I'm less scummy? Why thank you. :)

Hello Gardenfaerie, pleased to meet you, or Dennise if you read this first.

May i ask you a question please ? (here normally i must wait for a yes, but don't waste time :).

English is not my mother tongue and the expression "i'm less scummy" is still a mystery for me, translation are very weird. Can you help me giving me a clue

thanks !!

U know wot I mean.people that don't understand these plants think the devils arrived wen they find out ur growing.then comes the scummy bit,walking past every judgemental wanker out there.its nice there's women growers on here,u sometimes get lost in it all an 4get these are illegal plants.:circle-of-love:

May i ask you a question please ? (here normally i must wait for a yes, but don't waste time :).

English is not my mother tongue and the expression "i'm less scummy" is still a mystery for me, translation are very weird. Can you help me giving me a clue

thanks !!

The way "scummy" is used, it is describing something dirty, like, dirty business. Lowest of the low. Many people see pot growers as evil monsters and think it is dirty and unsavory. So he said that it is nice to see women growing weed because it makes it somewhat "less scummy" he means, less dirty. I think that is a good way to define the term.

U know wot I mean people that don't understand these plants think the devils arrived wen they find out ur growing.then comes the scummy bit,walking past every judgemental wanker out there.its nice there's women growers on here,u sometimes get lost in it all an 4get these are illegal plants.:circle-of-love:

Some form of Medical Marijuana is now legal in 31 of 50 States (plus a few territories) of the United States of America.
Cannabis is getting less and less illegal and more and more corporate and taxable

That's great 4 u guys,I'm in UK,and let me tell u,anytime cannabis comes up in the news,its the criminal element that destroys any chance us small growers only lookin a small harvest have.cannabis here is regarded as bad as ecstasy, in the media,news,police ect.regardless of the law,no1 will be telling me wot I can an can't smoke.4get that

I'm in, , thanks Dennise ! Looking forward to seeing this to the end !:thanks:
:welcome: Granny. So glad you made it...:circle-of-love:
:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
what gardenfaerie said !! im subbed to the end !@
:welcome: and happy you are here....:circle-of-love:
:passitleft: Glad your here....:circle-of-love:
Subbed in. Good luck Dennise!
:thanks: and welcome aboard....:circle-of-love:
:passitleft:...:circle-of-love:
:thanks: I like to think I am not to scumy and I know Garden and Pinky aren't scummy so you just may have a point....:circle-of-love:
Now mind ya I have meet some women that well I don't think I better finish that statement...lol....:circle-of-love:
Hi Dennise, I don't know why but i feel i'm gone be jalous of your panel.

May the technology be with you for this session :vador:, a big thx for this new tread :) let's follow it from start this time.

Another and last please :love: : dont be afraid to give your advices and point of vue so precious for new growers like me, even if redundant within the lovelly painfull 276 page last tread.

Subbed of course, good luck
:welcome: I will do my very best to be as painfully honest as possible and really I don't know how to be any other way. It's really not one of my better qualities. Seems people have feelings and are all worried when you hurt them and stuff... Honestly these lights are going to have to be something else to make me love em' more than my Top Leds but so far it is doing one hell of a job. The 2 broke limbs have repaired to the point I can't even find them and she is growing bigger every day under the Znet4 so time will tell.....:circle-of-love:

thanks !!
I see Garden answered you very well below here so I am not going to confuse you with my banter. Did you tell me somewhere you are French or German? I want to say you said German but I'm not sure. I just need to know what accent to add to your post......:circle-of-love:
U know wot I mean.people that don't understand these plants think the devils arrived wen they find out ur growing.then comes the scummy bit,walking past every judgemental wanker out there.its nice there's women growers on here,u sometimes get lost in it all an 4get these are illegal plants.:circle-of-love:
This is the place that we build Snake so we are supposed to be comfortable here...... and hopefully it is only a matter of a small amount of time till we are all legal in our rights to grow a God given plant.....:circle-of-love:
Hopefully we can smoke a doobie together when they are ripe.....:circle-of-love:

I look forward to it especially if it's anything like I smoked while in Thailand!:goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love:
Or some good old Thai stick is what I'm hoping for..... :passitleft:......:circle-of-love:
I'm along for the ride, love your journals Dennise:cheer:
I'm honored Nor.....:welcome:....:circle-of-love:
The way "scummy" is used, it is describing something dirty, like, dirty business. Lowest of the low. Many people see pot growers as evil monsters and think it is dirty and unsavory. So he said that it is nice to see women growing weed because it makes it somewhat "less scummy" he means, less dirty. I think that is a good way to define the term.
:thanks: Between you and King :adore: it's like having a personal MJ encyclopedia and a gardening tutorial and dictionary....:circle-of-love:
Some form of Medical Marijuana is now legal in 31 of 50 States (plus a few territories) of the United States of America.
Cannabis is getting less and less illegal and more and more corporate and taxable
It's only a matter of time... Even the Feds came out and said they are going to try a pass something where they will no longer test for MJ in drug testing because to many of their computer nerds like to smoke while working because it improves their thought process and you can bet they smell $$$ so it is only a matter of time now. The doors have been opened......:circle-of-love:

Guys I really am honored you have all sub'd in and I will do my best to give an accurate and honest opinion of everything I journal here. These are as we start today.... Wild Thai day 8 in flower in the Secret Jardin 24"x24"x64 tent under the Green Sun Znet4 using Growology nutes......:circle-of-love:
DSC060181.JPG
DSC060191.JPG
DSC060211.JPG
DSC060221.JPG

That's great 4 u guys,I'm in UK,and let me tell u,anytime cannabis comes up in the news,its the criminal element that destroys any chance us small growers only lookin a small harvest have.cannabis here is regarded as bad as ecstasy, in the media,news,police ect.regardless of the law,no1 will be telling me wot I can an can't smoke.4get that

It could be much worse. You could be a gay man in Unganda where you would get the death penalty for being a gay man in Uganda and having been caught twice. The first offense is a mandatory life sentence, do it twice, mandatory death penalty.

It is pretty sad when they will lock someone like us up for having grown meds to avoid having to take all the pharmaceuticals they like to poison us with. Pharmaceutical companies do not make cures they make customers. Hopefully with the US finally finding it's way to decriminalization especially for medical MJ it will help to spread it across the pond.....:circle-of-love:

it was not so long ago it was 100% illegal here as a teenager i remember deciding to try cannabis first because it seemed the best option for health and easiest to get, but the risk was the same as doing any drug as much as life depending on state, then for years it was only California ,its the people that have pushed and pushed and refused to be dictated to, as soon as our government green lights the sacred herb it will go worldwide and human kind may have a chance to save its home planet, so hang in there buddy and just keep spreading the truth!:rocker:
It is pretty sad when they will lock someone like us up for having grown meds to avoid having to take all the pharmaceuticals they like to poison us with. Pharmaceutical companies do not make cures they make customers. Hopefully with the US finally finding it's way to decriminalization especially for medical MJ it will help to spread it across the pond.....:circle-of-love:
dennise i see so many things i love in here (smartpots w/hydroton on top,led,tents (super cute too) milk trucks(my grandmother collected those) a nice clean house, growology,(well i have it but have not used it yet) so if you dont mind a big lumbering giant with a booming voice and gunship feet likely tracking dirt in i'll sub up and bump into everything around here......lol
btw the girls look excellent:rocker:

Back
Top Bottom