DirtyDanny's 600 Watt LED Grow

i agree, if stretching has stopped then you could possibly lower it an inch at a time until you find a good level, but you would be best getting this info from an led grower, so cant really help with that,

as for defol method go and find bassmans journal, he is the defol expert on this site, he suggests its best to start defol in veg so the plant is used to the defol method, then only use it once or twice in flower, its best to remove the leaves in one go and not just a few each day as this just prolongs stress as their is always going to be some recovery time after defol,

so bassman would be the grower to be speaking with, he gets amazing results using defol method and has got it down to an art, he really knows his stuff when it comes to defol

i agree, if stretching has stopped then you could possibly lower it an inch at a time until you find a good level, but you would be best getting this info from an led grower, so cant really help with that,

as for defol method go and find bassmans journal, he is the defol expert on this site, he suggests its best to start defol in veg so the plant is used to the defol method, then only use it once or twice in flower, its best to remove the leaves in one go and not just a few each day as this just prolongs stress as their is always going to be some recovery time after defol,

so bassman would be the grower to be speaking with, he gets amazing results using defol method and has got it down to an art, he really knows his stuff when it comes to defol

Yes you are correct...........it was Bassman's defol thread that I was reading through that gave me the idea.
This entire grow has consisted of constant heavy defol........so my girl is no stranger to it.
All the defol ive performed on her has been out of necessity rather than technique because she has grown so freaking thick:thanks:

you cant go far wrong following bassmans method, ive used it a couple of times and the one plant gave me a bud that was the same size as a 2ltr pop bottle, so his method works, i do defol though still but not to the extent needed for a proper defol, now i just do it to let light into the rest of the plant as i got to many plants and not much room, i think next time round im going to go with less plants but more veg, hopefully i can hit similar yields

Thank you Canna..........
The turntable works great...........no problems so far. (knock on wood)
It should be good for 22#'s ........but after all, its Chinese made so it will probably break in a few months as everything else they make seems to be disposable.
Here is a link on good ole fleabay......Heavy Duty 10kg Rotating Display Stand Turntable 110V | eBay
I do believe they have a 44# model as well:slide:

Eye Candy update.................
She seems to just be chillin, not doing much growth wise at all:hmmmm:
I think she's recovering from the last and final defol.....gathering all her energy for one last push to fatten them gooey flowers up:thumb:
I also lowered the panel to about 18" above the canopy......so maybe the extra light will get her motivated!
DSC022162.JPG

DSC022192.JPG

DSC022183.JPG

W/ a proper cure it should turn out to be some of the best weed you ever smoked ... :thumb:

Well............I havent smoked in a long time due to anxiety attacks....(oddly enough the anxiety attacks started shortly after I quit toking):hmmmm:
Im really hoping that these "natural meds" will get me off the Xanax.
Im sick and tired of being "sick and tired" from the Xanax. (they make you really lazy and unmotivated)
I guess I will just have to start off with baby steps and see how it goes.....But I believe the prognosis is good:Namaste:

Do yourself a favor and "wean" yourself off those xanax. I quit cold turkey and wound up with some unpleasant side effects that are still with me after 3 years!
Thanks for the advice Canna.........Ive been told that by several people.
Sorry to hear that your still having some side effects....Maybe you should "up" your dose of THC to help counteract them? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Dr Dan's orders!!!!!:thumb:

Danny It worked for me I haven't taken a xanax for 6 months and I feel great ans since I started smoking and eating cannabis I have more energy and feel more like my young self. There's nothing like smoking your own top shelf stuff and it looks like you got some top shelf stuff Rock on good job:peace::goodjob::thumb::high-five:
Thats great to hear Harley.........Im definately gonna follow in your footsteps.
Its awesome that it has worked for you......I dont wanna give my $$$ or life to The Big Pharmacy any more!
Thanks for the hope and comments Bro!:yummy:

Anyone have an idea of what "quality" nugs go for these days?
The last I heard from a coworker is that a 1/4 oz of quality green is about $80-$100!
I know the price range differs depending on your location..........but $100 a 1/4 is insane!!!
Maybe ive just been outta the "click" for way too long....:hmmmm:

id say them prices are not far off, where i am its £10 per grm where as years ago you could get a fat 8th for £20, now your lucky if you get 2.7g as an 8th for £20.

so them prices seem about right to me, id never pay them prices and its why i grow, years ago it was so much cheaper and 8ths where 3.5g, now street dealers are in it for every last penny so 3g 8ths are all the rage with ok quality buds, but when theirs some good cheese around your easily looking £10 per grm,
so n the exchange from £ to $ id say your not far off with them figures,

its why i grow my own meds, prices like that are crazy, i grow what i need and need what i grow, just costs me time and money for nutrients,compost and electric, but still works out cheaper than buying bud off the street

Yeah...........I thought my coworker was full of shit when he told me those prices.....
He also said that "quality" nugs are hard to come by as they are few and far between......
He was trying to drill me for a source of good nugs.........and I just laughed and shrugged it off:cheesygrinsmiley:
I imagine today the market is still saturated with garbage "seedy mexican brick weed" as it was back in the day when I was a regular toker.

Back
Top Bottom