DirtyDanny's 600 Watt LED Grow

everything looks great, well done

Thanks DonPaul...........
Still havent received my pocket micro yet.........but I believe that she stills has a couple more weeks to go.
The buds are now starting to plump up and the frost seems to be improving as well:thumb:
She looks like she will provide enough meds to last me quite awhile.........My tolerance is almost zilch right now:cheesygrinsmiley:

Since you have the turntable ... Have you considered hanging the light parallel to the side of the plant ?
I'll bet it would make for some interesting growth ...
:thumb:

Ive done vertical lighting with flouro tubes in the past and it worked quite well. Really improves the undergrowth........
These panels are cheap enough that I could buy a couple of 200-300 watters to hang vertically and grow a MONSTER plant!
I was just "testing the waters" with this grow.......getting my feet wet again after so many years:winkyface:
A winter grow would be much easier for me......and my wallet as well. My dehumidifier has been running almost constantly just to keep my basement around 45-50% RH.(im pretty sure that it costs WAY more to run than the 600 watt LED)
Humidity really isnt a problem in winter........just the opposite actually.
Any reccomendations for a quality indica strain????

Looks absolutely lovely... congrats on getting back into the swing of growing :Namaste: +reps
Thanks Rune........its progressing better than I ever expected even after screwing up several times.......:high-five:
My wife kept complaining about the smell (i dont have a carbon filter as I didnt think it was gonna be required for a single gal)
WRONG................she reeks like a skunk that rolled around in diesel fuel!!!!!
I finally broke down and bought a gallon bucket of Ona Gel and a fan that fits on top of the bucket...........HOLY CRAP..........
This Ona Gel is some VERY potent stuff........I just hope that it wont make my nugs taste and smell like "febreeze"............lol

Same problem in my basement. And it really adds to my electric bill. If I don't keep the dehumidifier going I was reaching as high as 85% down there. It did help a lot to take old carpet out of three of the rooms, those were holding onto moisture big time!
Keep up the great journal. :goodjob:

Thanks for the props Canna.................
I'll post some more pics in a couple days..........the buds are swelling nicely:thumb:

WoooooHooooo................:allgood:
I got the microscope this morning and had a peek at her girl parts close up!
The triches seem about 30-40% amber with very few that are still clear..........
I think shes done............but it hasnt even been a full 6 weeks of flower???????
Ive never had a girl finish this fast before:hmmmm: I think the fastest one I have ever grown took 8.5 weeks of flower....
I would prefer a heavy CBD high for anxiety medication(lots of amber).......but I dont want to wait too long for it to degrade either.
I cant seem to get a decent pic with the pocket microscope to show her Trichs to you guys....:sorry:
I think im gonna start the 36 hours of darkness today........what do you guys think?

I was hoping for a couple more weeks to fatten up the buds a bit more.......but when she's good to go, she's good to go:thumb:
DSC022365.JPG

DSC022354.JPG

DSC022343.JPG

DSC022332.JPG

DSC022323.JPG

I hear ya Craw.........thats what I always did back in the day(15+ yrs ago)
And its still kinda accurate to this day.........my pistils are about 40-50% orange.
I think it could go for a few more days.......but I think im gonna just try the 36 hrs of darkness thing to see if it will make the buds swell a bit more.....

ok DD...here we go....my wife had an avon box laying around so i confiscated it and a roll of duct tape......i took a few pics along the way.....i have it running now just hanging in a room, but intake air from top is 75.....exhaust from both sides is 85......i still have to get more 4 in duct before i can test in the tent......i am going to let it run for a 24 hr period to make sure there is no over heating which i dont anticipate with the way it seems to be working...right now:)
image3267.jpg
image3268.jpg
image3269.jpg
image3270.jpg
image3266.jpg

How much did all the parts cost? Man I would one..:adore:

Back
Top Bottom