Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I always do mine first thing in the morning, and I do it in the same room I grow in so the lights are usually on or about to come on. I also do the hanging and initial drying in there too since that's also where I have my odor-scrubbers.

I always do mine first thing in the morning, and I do it in the same room I grow in so the lights are usually on or about to come on. I also do the hanging and initial drying in there too since that's also where I have my odor-scrubbers.

Me too Gov. Some of these sativas get so big I can't harvest them and wash them in the same day. I start 1st thing in the morning and just cut branches off and let the plant keep doing her thing until nothing is left. I don't notice any extra harshness from not cutting it away from the root ball before lights on.

Since I plan on running fifteen gal pots I will most likely will need more than those small bottles of the kit, would't you think? I only have room for the two and just hope Ole Rooster can pull this off. That's a lot of water I'll be needing to run this grow. I don't want to run out of the kit and have to scramble to adjust. Is there enough in the small bottles to run this ? :thanks:

Since I plan on running fifteen gal pots I will most likely will need more than those small bottles of the kit, would't you think? I only have room for the two and just hope Ole Rooster can pull this off. That's a lot of water I'll be needing to run this grow. I don't want to run out of the kit and have to scramble to adjust. Is there enough in the small bottles to run this ? :thanks:

you will have enough for 3 x 15 gallon pots...
the kit is made for 6 x 7 gallon pots or 32 sq ft(4x 8) of garden space

3 x 15 gallon is basically equivalent to 6 x 7

:Namaste:

Thing is it makes sense to buy the liquids in bulk....kinda like having cooked soil ready to go...extra backup liquids as insurance is like money in the bank.

Some love for the kit.

DSC018598.jpg
DSC018675.jpg
DSC019509.jpg
DSC0195110.jpg

Personally speaking:

From one plant using a 200w, personally custom built, four COB LED array in: 1. A five gallon smart pot 2. Less than four square feet with Orca grow film on the walls. 3. First run soil.

My last four month(about 120 days) Afghan Kush grow, before curing, harvested about 8 ounces.

Out of curiosity.

To who ever completes a grow without any vegetative phase. What is the most you have harvested from one plant?

I got 2 1/2 ounces (69 grams) from a Super Lemon Haze that I took early at 86 days ... bloomed it after two weeks.

DSCN16824.JPG

6 gallon pot of 6-5-3 mineralized soil.

:bongrip:

[Edit] In fact, it's my avatar - my first spectacular bud.

Quick question, Is it a good idea to re-foliar with Clear RO after BRIX to help
clean the left over residue ?

EDITED for additional question

If OK, can/should it be done soon after the leafs dry or wait 24 hrs ?
Is more absorbed once re-activated with the RO ? or simply washed away

Back
Top Bottom