Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Update
Part 1
March 24

Hello everyone and happy Sunday! I ended up partying it up yesterday with the boys cause the fiancé and women went to the bachelorette weekend. It was a great time but I didn’t get around to doing a good update! So here we are today with a ton of pictures and some excellent photos from the harvest!

This will be a 2 part update because of the all the photos!

As promised I placed all the buds under better lighting to really showcase the quality and look of each one! The smells are just starting to make themselves known as I open the jars and I’m eager to do a smoke report next weekend!! I got some Trichome shots of each bud as well as some nice closeups! I hope you enjoy!

Pineapple Express Auto #1 - Quadline

Pineapple Express Auto #2 - LST
(Rough trim becaue I’m making dry ice hash with this plant!)

Crystal Candy Auto #1 - Quadline

Crystal Candy Auto #2 - LST

Update
Part 2

March 24

Critical+2.0 #1 - 12hr dark preharvest

Critical+2.0 #2 - 72hr dark preharvest

As the smells come out and have begun to really become noticeably different in each jar I’m eager and looking forward to giving them all a good smoke and to do good breakdown/review!

Next weekend I’ll be getting my smoke on with these 6 ladies so be sure to watch out for that!

This journal is getting closer to the end now and I’m excited to see it finish off. My wedding is less than 3 weeks away now and I’m excited to close this chapter of my life and move forward into a new exciting chapter!

A new wife, more plants, and a bright future to be had. I promise the Dutchman has plenty up his sleeve waiting to soon surprise you all when I get back from Jamaica! Until tomorrow’s update!

Much Love and Stay Medicated!!

I could almost smell them through the pictures! :drool:Excellent work!:bravo:

Highya Dutchie,

Very nice all-around. Journal, pics, buds, instructions, ...... Congrats on your upcoming wedding. I hope you and your soon missus have a great blissful life together! Cheers

Thanks a bunch Bode! Appreciate the kind words
Free LMFT Guidance: Always answer these 2 questions in your own head before responding
-do I want to be right or happy?
-is this the hill I want to die on?

Have fun in Jamaica and congrats.

Free LMFT Guidance: Always answer these 2 questions in your own head before responding
-do I want to be right or happy?
-is this the hill I want to die on?

Have fun in Jamaica and congrats.
Thanks Growca!

If we are right all the time how can we learn from being wrong! I would much rather be happier!

Thanks pal and I’ll be sure to have a blast!

Well starting it off with some Pineapple Express! Pulled out both jars and got busy!

I’ll be doing a full detailed report of ALL strains later today in a very clear style for all to enjoy with a good closeout to this journal!

Enjoy and Stay Mediated

That's a lot of sampling in one day! :ganjamon:
Are you sure you're gonna even remember your own name afterwards? LOL. :laughtwo:

That's a lot of sampling in one day! :ganjamon:
Are you sure you're gonna even remember your own name afterwards? LOL. :laughtwo:
These are my sample joints! For me it’s just another typical day haha!

Those are small blunts for Canadians!
Well said Sauga! Hope your enjoying this lovely Saturday

Way late to this party, but looking forward to starting from the beginning!
Hey Bard and welcome to my neck of the mag! If you got any questions at all feel free to ask away!

Back
Top Bottom