Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Thanks a bunch Bode! Appreciate the kind words
Never knew Dutch ... congrats and welcome to the club buddy.

Also a buddy is Interested in vapor shatter concentrate. You got any idea about that or just pressing buddy.

Never knew Dutch ... congrats and welcome to the club buddy.

Also a buddy is Interested in vapor shatter concentrate. You got any idea about that or just pressing buddy.

Thanks Joe! It’s almost here now I’m really getting exited!

What do you want to know about vapour shatter/concentrates? Making them?

It’s quite simple if you have a supply or a source for shatter or rosin. Once you have this you can obtain a product called “wax liquidizer” which is an eye dropper with a fluid which disolves the concentrates into a vapour friendly form usable in our many pens today!

Update

March 30

Hello Hello!

It’s come time for the beginning of the end of this grow Journal! I’ve got the smoke reports from the 4 autos to go over with you all this evening and I’ll be finishing it off with the critical+2.0 ladies tomorrow! So without further delay here we go!

Pineapple Express Auto #1
Aroma
-Sour fruit/ fruit rinds
-Sage
-Lemon
-Papaya

Taste
-Spicey
-Tangy

Effects of the High
-Motivating and uplifting
-Cerebral Clear headed
-Mellow relaxation

Well this plant grew the longest of the 4 autoflowers and even with her sad period of light stress in the beginning she turned out with some nice dense buds. After about 2 weeks of curing now she’s turning out to be quite a delectable smoke! As the cure continues I’m sure the smell will get increasingly stronger.

Bud Quality: 7/10

Pineapple Express Auto #2
Aroma
-Sweet fruits
-Mango/Pineapple
-Vanilla
-Mild Peppermint

Taste
-Black licorice
-Sweet citrus/pineapple

Effects of High
-Strong euphoric and clear headed
-Uplifting and creative

The difference between the two Pineapple plants is definitely noticeable from bud structure to overall quality. I didn’t trim this one as well as the others only because I am doing something specific with this whole plant and that’s making rosin! Her buds turned out a bit airy and loose compared to all the other Autoflowers but still had some great Trichome coverage.

Bud Quality: 6/10

Crystal Candy Auto #1
Aroma
-Gas
-Raspberry
-Sour
-Floral

Taste
-Sweet
-Spicey
-Lemon
-Mellon

Effects of High
Strong and fast acting head stone followed with a relaxing body buzz. Helped take away my back pain pretty quickly! Definitely a more stoney smoke and packs a strong high.

Being one of the first Autoflower plants to come down she turned out fantastic and didn’t disappoint me let me tell you! Very dense buds coated in trichomes and great visual appearance.

Bud Quality: 9/10

Crystal Candy Auto #2
Aroma
-Sweet strawberry
-Skunky
-Mild Cheese
-Grapefruit

Taste
-Fuel
-Pine
-Berries

Effects of High
Very similar in potency to her sister, she’s got a strong head high with a great body buzz to follow that mellows you into a relaxed state. Clear minded with heavy eyes you will find yourself pain free and mellowed out.

Another top quality Autoflower with super dense buds and coated in trichomes. These Crystal Candy Autoflowers held true to their name! Sweet and aromatic with a strong stone to follow I will enjoy sampling these further!

Bud Quality: 9/10

With these 4 autos being complete now that leaves the last critical+2.0 ladies to sample and review tomorrow! I must say I’m very excited to try them out because the smell and look amazing! :slide:

I will be doing a final write up to close this journal out officially tomorrow after the critical review. I hope you enjoy my strain reviews so far and I’m gunna ride this Crystal Candy buzz out until bed time!

I hope your all enjoying the weekend so far and are being safe!

Stay Medicated!

Awsome journal Dutch! Love reading your detailed posts, I feel like I know more about your grow than I know about my own sometimes lol. Your videos are awsome too, watching that rosin drip down is awsome. Keep up the good work and good luck with the wedding. When my girls mom got married in Jamaica they were out on this boat and swimming near these caves when they heard guns shots and saw police chasing these guys and they jumped off the cliff into the water not to far from them lol. They had a pretty crazy video. They also got a shopping bag of bud for like $13. So have fun while your there but be careful lol.

Dilly dilly!
9/10 huh? Might have to add that one to the list!
I would definitely recommend them Magoo! They blow the PE out of the water smoke and flavour wise so far!

Nicely done dutchman.
Thanks Derby!

Awsome journal Dutch! Love reading your detailed posts, I feel like I know more about your grow than I know about my own sometimes lol. Your videos are awsome too, watching that rosin drip down is awsome. Keep up the good work and good luck with the wedding. When my girls mom got married in Jamaica they were out on this boat and swimming near these caves when they heard guns shots and saw police chasing these guys and they jumped off the cliff into the water not to far from them lol. They had a pretty crazy video. They also got a shopping bag of bud for like $13. So have fun while your there but be careful lol.
Thanks a ton Cookie! I’ll be sure to be safe over there and I’m definitely going to have a blast! Shopping bags full of weed!!! I think I’ll be just fine!! Haha

Nice reports Dutch! My PE tasted like weed. Well done!
Thanks Sauga! Mine did to but with flavour profiles :ganjamon: Hope your well brother !

Good morning, Mr. Dutch! Just a quick check-in to tell you how much I am enjoying this journal. I am going through it pretty methodically (aka slowly), and am about half way caught up. Really amazing work - both the growing talent, as well as the documentation and photography. Busy morning for me today, but looking forward to picking up again this afternoon. Hope you are having a great weekend - thanks for all the work you put into this piece.

Good morning, Mr. Dutch! Just a quick check-in to tell you how much I am enjoying this journal. I am going through it pretty methodically (aka slowly), and am about half way caught up. Really amazing work - both the growing talent, as well as the documentation and photography. Busy morning for me today, but looking forward to picking up again this afternoon. Hope you are having a great weekend - thanks for all the work you put into this piece.
Hey Bard! Happy Sunday and I’m doing well thanks for asking! I’m glad your enjoying your time going through my journal and I hope it helps you pick up a few things along the way! If you have any questions regarding anything please let me know!

When my girls mom got married in Jamaica they were out on this boat and swimming near these caves when they heard guns shots and saw police chasing these guys and they jumped off the cliff into the water not to far from them lol. They had a pretty crazy video. They also got a shopping bag of bud for like $13. So have fun while your there but be careful lol.
Exactly!
Outside of the resort communities is absolutely plagued with violence & crime..... generally robbing tourists.

Keep your head on a swivel Dutchie! I'm sure you will have an amazing time with all your fam & friends.

Exactly!
Outside of the resort communities is absolutely plagued with violence & crime..... generally robbing tourists.

Keep your head on a swivel Dutchie! I'm sure you will have an amazing time with all your fam & friends.
I Absolutely will my man! Going to have a good time and we will all be safe! I can’t wait to see Jamaica! I’ve never been and I’ll be sure to post a ton of pictures on Instagram and here of my trip!

Great job once again Dutch! I’ve been eying the Pineapple Express, but after your report, it may have just been bumped down for Crystal Candy!
Looking forward to the criticals tomorrow, they were such beautiful plants. Are they the ones you did the pre-harvest 24 hr/ 48 hr darkness test on?

Great job once again Dutch! I’ve been eying the Pineapple Express, but after your report, it may have just been bumped down for Crystal Candy!
Looking forward to the criticals tomorrow, they were such beautiful plants. Are they the ones you did the pre-harvest 24 hr/ 48 hr darkness test on?
Hey HH and thank you! I really enjoy the smoke from the CCa compared to the PE but that’s just my thoughts haha!
The critical+2.0 I will be doing the review on this evening to finish the journal off and yes they are the ones I did the dark test on! You and read from: Dutchmans darkness test here and see what you think! Honestly after a testing them both today I can tell you it’s not worth it! I will be detailing it in my review though so keep you eyes open for that this evening!

Back
Top Bottom