Which strain next?

• Total voters
Re: SouthernWeed Swims Again.DWC/H&G Nutrients

Week 4 Nutrients

Aqua Flakes A 30ml
Aqua Flakes B 30ml
Root Exceleratuer 4.4ml
Drip Clean 1.6ml

Note: Algen Extract and Great White discontinued as per instructions from Humboldt Whosale.

Well, three or four days is all a bucket is going to give without precipitous PPM drops and some PH instability. Nice thing is, even when the PH gets wobbly, it stays in range.

I cut off use of AE and GW this week. It was a recommended move, and I was happy to do it. Looking at the plants, you know they are healthy, but those damn brown roots drive me up a wall...just makes you want to do something, ya' know.

More and more, these two girls remind me of an auto flower I grew...got second place in PoM a month or so ago...called RoadRunner. She had the same Christmas tree structure and thirst for nutes as these two. Hopefully, they'll rock right along as we move into full on flower.

One more week with the MH and then I'm swapping lamps to the HPS.

Some pics...

Legs

100_21892.jpg

100_21901.jpg

See, that big white spot on the leaf on the left? That's what happens when you splash PH down on a leaf...don't do that.

The Runt

100_21911.jpg

100_21921.jpg

Got the first skunky aroma coming off them now, noticed as I swapped the bucket tops this am...promising.

Y'all have a great day.

Looking very nice SW, very nice indeed! Your babies are looking HEALTHY. Nicely done. Looking forward to following your grow....again.

Looking real good SouthernWeed! I'm liking how that runt came 'round!
Can't wait till you switch them, they'll be loving that orange glow. Keep it up bro! :nicethread:

Looking very nice SW, very nice indeed! Your babies are looking HEALTHY. Nicely done. Looking forward to following your grow....again.

Thanks for the kind words, Brother, glad to have you aboard.

Looking real good SouthernWeed! I'm liking how that runt came 'round!
Can't wait till you switch them, they'll be loving that orange glow. Keep it up bro! :nicethread:

Thank you also. I'm very pleased right now, and I'm also looking forward to swapping the lamps out. Just trying to control the stretch on them with the MH.

VK ahead by 2 votes!

If it wins, you're gonna love the trich production! :ganjamon:

Yes, VK has come storming back to take the lead. Not surprised really. Your's and Pit's have got alot of buzz going here about the strain. Purple bud is a novelty of sorts right now, and there's nothing particularly new about that...anybody here remember the original Panama Red or Acapulco Gold...good smoke, but the beauty of it was what sold it more than the high. I just tried to pick a purple strain with the lineage to be a real wrecker.

With the bucket changes yesterday, both plants threw it into high gear. Legs is stretching enough that you can examine the interior of the plant without taking the chance of breaking something. The Runt is stretching, but not enough yet for the interior to be open without moving stuff around.

Neither plant took up much in the way of water...about a pint each, but they inhaled the nutes...PPM down nearly 20% in less than 24 hours...these girls are pigs for the H&G stuff. Very impressed...so far.

Starting to think about ordering more of these LA Woman beans...if the smoke comes off good, then I most certainly will.

Anyhow, took some pics...

Legs

100_2194.jpg

100_21951.jpg

The Runt

100_2196.jpg

100_21971.jpg

That last pic was pic #1000 in my gallery...guess I've been doing alot of this...and hopefully I'll do alot more.

Y'all have a great day.

^
20 years of getting up at 4:30 am will make for a habit, might as well be productive...lol.

Note

Forgot to enclude Multi Zyme in my nutrient list...used 15.2ml per bucket.

SouthernW.....as always your babes are looking real NICE! Seriously, those plants could not look healthier. Thanks for checking our grow out and contributing with your know-how and expertise. Appreciate it. Once again, nicely done on your grow...can't wait to see how it all come to fruition. Be good

SouthernW.....as always your babes are looking real NICE! Seriously, those plants could not look healthier. Thanks for checking our grow out and contributing with your know-how and expertise. Appreciate it. Once again, nicely done on your grow...can't wait to see how it all come to fruition. Be good

Thanks for the kind words, Brother. You've got a great start going yourself, and I'll keep an eye pointed towards it, that's for sure.

Perfect example of Indica dominate growth! An even better example of how they should look. Good job SW!

Perfect example of Indica dominate growth! An even better example of how they should look. Good job SW!

Thanks Brother, so far, so good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to all you picture fiends...got none today.

Do have a great update though, although I'm running out of adjectives to describe the ludicrous water/nute uptake of these two plants.

Added just short of a gallon of water to each bucket, PPM down about 20%. I'll be changing buckets again tomorrow, to give them a feast of nutes through this critical bud set period.

The girls are so stacked that I'm giving some strong consideration to changing lamps with the buckets tomorrow...anyone who wants to weigh in on that...I'm all ears.

Anyhow, it continues to go well...hopefully that won't change.

Y'all have a great day.

They look really healthy. Vurrrry niiiice.

Thanks Brother.

You are going to be so happy with thec H&G line of nutes. Every day you're going to think the plant fairies came and swapped out your ladies for bigger and better ones! :smokin::nicethread:

Loving them so far.

THose leafs are (((HUGE)))!!

Man, the pictures don't do them justice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, where to begin? Added 1 gallon of water to each bucket and PPM was at less than 40%. Eight gallons of fresh nute solution are cycling right now to replace two completely used up buckets. I'm boggled at the size of the freakin' fan leaves on these two plants...give me a couple of them and I could roof a hut.

Decided to change lamps before lights on this morning. I'm ready to release them to some serious vertical growth and flower production. Many, many pistils all over each plant helped make that desicion a rather easy one.

Snapped some pics...

Legs

100_21981.jpg

100_21991.jpg

The Runt

100_2200.jpg

100_2201.jpg

I'm a happy camper...no problems, concerns or issues whatsoever.

Y'all have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom