EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking - Coco - PS COB

I'm interested to see how your ladies do once you move the ones that don't fit outside! I've been considering the same type thing...

You always have killer runs...! Knock it out Brother!

I'm interested to see how your ladies do once you move the ones that don't fit outside! I've been considering the same type thing...

You always have killer runs...! Knock it out Brother!
I moved a couple autos out on my first run and they adjusted to outdoor great. I have a tray full of photos I'm putting outside besides the ones that won't fit. I have some Special Queen #1, Pineapple Chunk, Blueberry, Cinderella 99, and a couple more Green Crack and Crown Royale. I'm hoping to have a decent outdoor harvest this year.✌️

Cinderella 99 is my fav at the moment... I am planning on another run of it when I do my Photo run after my autos finish... Glad you have a journal for all of this! Its gonna be a gooooood year!
If everything goes alright I should have a good variety. I need to find a couple strains I really like and make a couple mother's to run clones from but im just trying to find the right strains. When I grow a strain that is better than anything I've ever had I will make a mother. I have growed some killer strains so far but just not mother material. Maybe I'm just to picky lol.✌️

Damn dude, you keep starting new journals... Whatchugrowinnow?
Lol, I closed my last journal cause I'm supervising wife's brother for the rest of it. It was getting to be alot of trouble traveling back and forth between new home and old home to take care of everything. Im gonna let him rent the old home and finish what I got left with my guidance lol. He's a fast learner and is catching on to everything fast. I'm gonna let him finish them and I will give him a take of the harvest of coarse and I'm also gonna give him one of my Mars 1200 and 4×4 tent to help him get started. Hopefully I will have my new grow space finished soon. It has got delayed a little bit and I've not got to do much to it lately but I want to finish it up soon as I can. I have my new setup in a upstairs room right now so I got a place here to grow till I finish my building up.✌️

I'll be haunting your journal Ghost....
Welcome along, hopefully everything goes smoothly this run. They seem to be off to a good start.
All of the new girls are looking great. They are growing really quick.
Thanks Troy, hopefully they grow up to be beautiful ladies lol.✌️

I'm gonna go ahead and transplant the two Super Silver Haze after while to their 3-gallon fabric pot. I'm anxious to see the roots, Great White helps big time with root development. I will get pics of roots when I transplant.✌️

Does anyone know what the quote with the + sighn beside of it does? I was also wondering how you get journal to go straight to last reply. Everytime I go to my journal it starts me on page one instead of going to the last reply. Some journals that I'm subbed to works good and goes straight to the last update but mine doesn't. I was just figuring everything out on the app and then they done away with it so now I'm having a hard time on some things lol. I'm just an ol country boy and not very smart on these phones and computers lol. I appreciate any help.✌️

The +Quote button is kind of handy. Highlight text in one post and click +Quote and it will remember that quote then you can go to a different message - highlight what you want and hit quote again.

In the bottom message box you will see a button below that says insert quotes. Press it and it will ask if you want to past them ... say yes...... Tada Then you can comment on each one separately.

For me when I open a thread it will take me to the last unread message automatically unless there are no new messages on that thread then it take me to the first (as there are no new messages).

I went ahead and transplanted the two Super Silver Haze. Her a couple pics I took. This first pic shows the Great White I sprinkled in the hole. I also took a pic of roots and for some reason it didn't take, its blurry. They had very good root production.
Here's the other Super Silver Haze
All the other girls are still growing good also. Hopefully in another week or so I can transplant the Green Crack and Crown Royale. I guess that's all the pics for today. Hope everyone is having a great day.✌️

The +Quote button is kind of handy. Highlight text in one post and click +Quote and it will remember that quote then you can go to a different message - highlight what you want and hit quote again.

In the bottom message box you will see a button below that says insert quotes. Press it and it will ask if you want to past them ... say yes...... Tada Then you can comment on each one separately.

For me when I open a thread it will take me to the last unread message automatically unless there are no new messages on that thread then it take me to the first (as there are no new messages).
Thanks Troy, hopefully I will figure everything out with time lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom