Enter The Dirty Brix Chambers

Hit all the ladies with Brix as the lights came on. Everything’s moving along. Just need to get around to uppoting the 2 Bluberry Muffins.

This here’s the slurricane. Already did it, but I was wondering if it wasn’t too early for a Brix spray. I can’t remember at how many nodes doc recommends the first foliars. I’m sure it won’t kill her.

09B7B23B-FB20-464A-B1A2-7D6218AD0B43.jpeg

You're good on the Brix spray. 5 true nodes is the minimum, and it has good color. You'll know in a few days if it was too early, but it looks good to me. :bongrip:

Now we’re talking!! This is why I started this journal. To be able to dip into the pool of knowledge and expertise when confronted with new obstacles.

First signs of trouble...( not really) just not looking as Fake Super Plant as I’m used to in Docs kit.

My little slurricane seems to be a little discolored in certain places and curling at the tips, not clawing up or down But the tops kind of curve to the side.
From what I’ve noticed the damage seems to be occurring to the big fan leaves attached to the main stem whereas the new side branch growth coming from each node seems to be the right green and no curls.

Here’s a pic of her last night after I trimmed her up a bit and gave a de-stress. I’ll upload a sequence of pics and the feed log if any of you great folks can help a brother out. Much appreciated!
2B612BC7-A1BE-4CC3-81A1-89BD474C9964.jpeg
2EBFC6C3-3363-44D1-B549-F4A5C629AC16.jpeg

Looks like an iron deficiency (possibly Mag?). Not sure why you're experiencing that with the Kit! :hmmmm:
I know Destress is supposed to clear up most deficiencies, but you may want to check with Doc and wouldn't be surprised to see him recommend either a heavy TP or Rescue Drench. :goodluck:

Yeah, it's time to upcan or start doing heavy regular drenches.

In fact, I'd do both. I'd do a Rescue drench, and plan to upcan a few days later. And a DeStress foliar as soon as possible will help with the fade. We're about a week late dealing with it, darn it - shoulda upped the dosage when it started to fade.

I'm not sure exactly what's causing the curved tips. Once the herd gets back to work, they'll take care of it.

:Namaste:

Yeah, it's time to upcan or start doing heavy regular drenches.

In fact, I'd do both. I'd do a Rescue drench, and plan to upcan a few days later. And a DeStress foliar as soon as possible will help with the fade. We're about a week late dealing with it, darn it - shoulda upped the dosage when it started to fade.

I'm not sure exactly what's causing the curved tips. Once the herd gets back to work, they'll take care of it.

:Namaste:
Much love for the help guys. Rescue drench is up next on the schedule for this slurricane and then an up pot to the 10 gallons.

Rest of the tent looks good I’ll get some pics up when lights come on.

And I'm unfamiliar with bugs, except for whiteflies. I am The Man to come to about whiteflies. :rolleyes:

Hey i came across this in a post of yours in another journal today and coincidentally as I was in the garden working, I came across 2 little white flies hanging around on the slurricane leaves. It was only two of them and upon a quick search I saw pics of swarms of them so I’m guessing I’m catching it early. Anyways just wanted to ask if that could could be contributing to the health of the slurricane?
And any advice on how to proceed is always welcome over here. Thanks again to everyone in this community!

Back
Top Bottom